Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/28/2009 - Yahoo! TW] Artist starts business: Show Luo opens fashion store, heading for international market

+11
xiangxuanlin
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
dragon35fire90
avondale09
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
freya1507
calvinida175
kriztetalovesxioazhu
alyanna
danEEz
endlessjoy
15 posters

Go down

[12/28/2009 - Yahoo! TW] Artist starts business: Show Luo opens fashion store, heading for international market Empty [12/28/2009 - Yahoo! TW] Artist starts business: Show Luo opens fashion store, heading for international market

Post by endlessjoy Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:15 am

Artist starts business: Show Luo opens fashion store, heading for international market

News Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
translated by: casablanca-- @ asianfanatics.net
(please do not repost without permission)

"Xiao Zhu" Show Luo is always a happy character, full of life and presenting a happy face for others. In recent years, he has worked his interests and hobbies into his own fashion line --STAGE, which sells clothing, hats, jeans, and accessories. Within 3 years, STAGE has already become a favoured store in Bei Gao, and has expanded into Xiang Jiang and Singapore, with plans to further develop in Mainland China, USA, Europe, and Japan.

STAGE is actually a manifestation of Show's outgoing character, the concept being "SHOW-Stage hyaline of world." Therefore, no matter how busy or tired he gets, he will push to achieve his dream of having locations all over the world.

With $3 million invested in STAGE, since it's opening in 2007 Show has been deeply involved in all aspects of the business, and still personally makes rounds at his store today, calls to ask about the number of customers, and watches security videos to ensure great service is provided when he is out of the country.

Show describes the hardest part of running STAGE as time management. He has to MC, hold out of country concerts, record commercials, and attend promotional events, so he only has the early morning hours to meet with shareholders and visit the store. Usually, his meetings run until 3 to 4 am, and he often has to work early in the morning, sacrificing valuable sleeping time. However, Show doesn't have regrets; he loves his job, and remains optimistic and happy.

Xiao Zhu's path has not always been smooth sailing; he had to go to court with his past manager Kevin Sun, and during those years battling in court, he was very hurt, but remained optimistic about humanity.

Being very humorous, he has been dubbed a comedian at heart, but his acting skills are also evident, as he has been nominated for the "Golden Bell Best Male Lead" award. Show has also worked hard on his dancing skills, finally holding a world tour, and garnering the title "Dancing King". Last year, his father passed away, his internet pal was exposed as a "lovefraud", leaving a trail of pain. But, the outgoing artist was not knocked down, and has only increased his interest towards charity work; just yesterday, he lead a blind person during a commercial filming.

Xiao Zhu's evident drive is not uncorrelated with his new store, and he constantly reminds himself to "Concentrate on work, or else be eliminated." Due to people criticizing his store being based on an original concept, but eventually becoming "just a fan hangout", Xiao Zhu was very upset, and spent a lot of time reworking new ideas, sketching every idea out. When he sees many people wearing his designs in the streets, he is rewarded by unbound happiness.

However, when he sees that his designs did not come out as expected, he will get rid of the whole design, saying "I cannot allow customers to buy half-made designs, or defective accessories, right", leading him to choose materials himself, and setting high criteria for each and every product. There is only one goal, which is that more and more people will accept and love his fashion line.

As a result of his hard work, he is rewarded with results and with many overseas orders. His Taipei location had a record of 600 customers in line, and with business breaking the million dollar mark, as the owner, he is not mean nor stingy, rewarding his employers last year generously with a cruise ship trip out of the country.
Having created such a magnificent front, not only is Disney willing to sell its licensed products in STAGE, after Show has had some time to reel back from the success, he is planning to open a restaurant related to eggs, since he is a huge egg lover, sometime within the year.

Xiao Zhu's STAGE is captivating, with new and innovative products, and his own collection of shoes is also mind boggling--his most expensive pair is worth $220,000, and many overseas fans from Japan and Mainland China have come just to visit his shop.

EJ's Note:
Show's father passed away in 2005, not "last year" like the article (translation) said.

Last edited by endlessjoy on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Clearing up confused in article.)
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

[12/28/2009 - Yahoo! TW] Artist starts business: Show Luo opens fashion store, heading for international market Empty Re: [12/28/2009 - Yahoo! TW] Artist starts business: Show Luo opens fashion store, heading for international market

Post by danEEz Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:36 am

im waiting for stage to open new branch in malaysia Very Happy

danEEz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

[12/28/2009 - Yahoo! TW] Artist starts business: Show Luo opens fashion store, heading for international market Empty Re: [12/28/2009 - Yahoo! TW] Artist starts business: Show Luo opens fashion store, heading for international market

Post by alyanna Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:03 am

i hope philippines will have too
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:00 am

ooh thanks for posting this!

yes SHOW's STAGE is very successful and i hope he will open STAGE somewhere near LA or San Diego here in california,USA so i can buy his stuffs...i really want to have his caps and tees but its hard for me to order it online since i dont understand Chinese....

and i want to work in STAGE...haha i'll be able to see him whenever he'll visit the store and he gives his employees a cruise ship trip out of the country..watta cool boss. Laughing

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by calvinida175 Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 am

yeah..i hope philippines will help too..Very Happy..heheh

calvinida175
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:25 am

thanks for sharing this article
cant wait to have a stage shop in europe ^^

just one line confused me
...Last year, his father passed away...
i think he dad passed away in 2006 or 2005
but for sure not in 2008
or?
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:12 am

wwaaa.. how i wish STAGE has a branch here in the philippines [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
congratz to u'r success show !
more and more success to come this 2010 ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
aawww.. he sacrifices his sleeping time for his work.
wwaaa..dear good god,please don't let our xiao zhu catch a cold or please don't let him be sick [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 pm

lmao i wanna eat at Show's restaurant! I love eggs too!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:30 pm

freya1507 wrote:thanks for sharing this article
cant wait to have a stage shop in europe ^^

just one line confused me
...Last year, his father passed away...
i think he dad passed away in 2006 or 2005
but for sure not in 2008
or?
His father passed away in 2005. Not too sure if it's the article or the translator that made the mistake (too lazy to check, hehe). But we all know it's 2005. Smile I'll add that to the first post just so no ones gets confused. Thanks for pointing it out, freya.
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Whoa I wanna work at STAGE. Lol he's probably strict though. Nice but strict. Like teachers. (Lol where did that come from???)

And yep the year thing was the only inaccuracy I think. ^^
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 pm

I WANT STAGE TO COME TO NY OR BOSTON!!
Hope he can keep up the good work and spread the STAGE love!!!! XDD
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Earlier, there were news about Show planning on having STAGE in NYC. It's just in the planning mode right now. But hopefully in addition to NYC, STAGE will come over to the West coast as well. Though, it kind of is already as STAGE clothing is available in Vancouver, even though it's not STAGE's own store.
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:33 pm

I hope one opens in NYC! That news was, what, half a year ago though? Don't know if they still plan on opening it. =O
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:06 am

jia you show! Smile i am sure everybody will love your clothing line!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:01 am

good luck to show if he'll be opening more branches of STAGE.
i hope he'll take care of his health, coz opening STAGE in tw, sg, etc already kept him awake till morning. then opening more would require more thinking & decisions too. XD though i also cant wait for him to open in our country. i hope that time i already graduated & work for him. Hahahah. lmaoo.

and about a resto, i also love eggs! i can tolerate not having a STAGE clothes for a while, but not being able to eat on is very own resto, i cant!
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:38 am

I do not know why but everytime I see his post, I am always proud of him(:
I hope his clothing line would spread even more!

If there to were his restaurant, I would definitely go there and promote to people!
I'm proud of you Show! Do your best (:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 am

show is strong & keep being strong! i will always support you no matter what! & & i didnt know that he is a huge EGG lover. wow! haha. keep going strong okay show! we fans will always support you during your breakdown!

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:06 am

love Stage i hope he will conquer phils too...even he was so tired he got to change to manage his own clothing line and now his clothing is so popular like him the STAGE will conquer the world too...i hope he will go to the phils too..
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down