Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2010-11-16 Yahoo TW]The whereabouts of high-profile exposes Show's dressed entourage

+7
punkfish
sle3pyheadz
Chie...
miakaloveshow
rainoxide
freya1507
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2010-11-16 Yahoo TW]The whereabouts of high-profile exposes Show's dressed entourage Empty [2010-11-16 Yahoo TW]The whereabouts of high-profile exposes Show's dressed entourage

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:47 am

Broke the news reader, Show Luo was in Thailand early in the morning on September 9, beside a staff dressed up high-profile exposing his whereabouts! Four staff members sat in economy class first row, wearing a baseball cap, sunglasses, masks. Before they got down the plane, they did not forget the hair, ears and wrists lotion, cited passengers watched; Next, there was a pedestrian Wai Space shuttle bus, visitors find the person wearing red cap and dark glasses is Show.

Hong Kong media also shot pictures of Show in Thailand, *拜四面佛, including a new girlfriend, the two went to the influx of 5 pairs of shoes, spending a total of 10 million baht. However, in weibo(chinese twitter) Xiaoshuang clarified, "with the Master (Show) for 10 years already, Hong Kong media should not know me. "I am Xiaoshuang, Show's manager! Not his girlfriend (the photo shot was not bad though)."It is reported that Show went to Thailang for 3 days to shoot commercial.

*sorry for the chinese words and the news doesn't really make much sense thanks to google translate Sad
hope i can edit this next time Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2010-11-16 Yahoo TW]The whereabouts of high-profile exposes Show's dressed entourage Empty Re: [2010-11-16 Yahoo TW]The whereabouts of high-profile exposes Show's dressed entourage

Post by freya1507 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 pm

kekekek ah this is finally the text where hk medai thought xiao shuang is his gf hihihi ... and yes the took a really nice pic of her ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[2010-11-16 Yahoo TW]The whereabouts of high-profile exposes Show's dressed entourage Empty Re: [2010-11-16 Yahoo TW]The whereabouts of high-profile exposes Show's dressed entourage

Post by rainoxide Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:25 pm

@lollipopbbt<3show : thanks for sharing! Very Happy

@freya : where can we see the pic?
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:47 pm

hahah now xiao zhuang become Show lo girlfriends and she clarify it the she was his manager..who knows someday.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:20 am

wee. thanks for sharing ahaha it's funny when xiao zhuang clarified.
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sle3pyheadz Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:58 am

lols whoa my heart almost stopped from shock when they mentioned his "girlfriend" -(LIKE WHO AND WHY DID I NOT KNOW!) and then it was just xiao zhuang... rofls !!!

sle3pyheadz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:51 am

Haha... Google translate is hilarious. Thanks for sharing!!
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:53 am

xiao shuang is finally mistaken as his girlfriend... hahaha...
that is pretty funny... thanks for sharing this... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:10 am

sle3pyheadz wrote:lols whoa my heart almost stopped from shock when they mentioned his "girlfriend" -(LIKE WHO AND WHY DID I NOT KNOW!) and then it was just xiao zhuang... rofls !!!

ahahha. i stopped and was like read again.. ahahah .. nervous huh!!! Smile lol. xiao shuang .. so lucky to be mistaken as show's gf Smile heheh. not bad though .
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 am

this is the pic if any one's wondering
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL i love xiao shuang
she actually made the pic her profile pic xD
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Xd she looks pretty + >>'' the pic doesnt mean anything..? show luo not in it >-<;;; n blind reporters XDDD!!! i was also shock when i saw the word GIRLFRIEND but then XD rolf
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 am

so that's the pic...Smile she looks pretty Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:19 pm

yeah, there was also another pic they took from behind of show and xiao shuang standing next to each other.
arghh the media are so annoying, now they look like fools saying that xiao shuang is his gf. they deserve it. please do your god d*mn hwk when you report about such things ~__~
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down