Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/08/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Quickly Loses 6kg in 20 days To Show "Career Line"

+22
rainoxide
ShowDaLuo
kprincess
SunnyJumper
bhanefuL
mypiggy
freya1507
sZHANG_x
alyanna
wyethrine
Tonya
gelangielol
claudz4lyf
hershei01
Thuchen
Rita8D
lzxslxz123
nicxxiangloveshow
yu_chun_shan
myla12
ohretro
o_ost1nao_o
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[01/08/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Quickly Loses 6kg in 20 days To Show "Career Line" - Page 2 Empty Re: [01/08/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Quickly Loses 6kg in 20 days To Show "Career Line"

Post by flafla237 Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 am

hi is sooooooooo hot !
but now i wanna see him in 'movement' cause its not the same as seeing him in a picture hahah

i have a question (silly question though), if a new album is releasing i can still buy the previous one right ? because i think that i wont be able to buy it this year because the album is going to be release after my friend comes back to argentina:(

flafla237

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

[01/08/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Quickly Loses 6kg in 20 days To Show "Career Line" - Page 2 Empty Re: [01/08/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Quickly Loses 6kg in 20 days To Show "Career Line"

Post by HinataNoGo Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 pm

wow his hairstyle is already revealed?? Ô_o wouldn't have expected it... well but pictures don't count anyway since it can look different depending on lighting angle etc... i'll just wait for bfb XD
looking forward!!! Very Happy especially his dance songs!!
wait... this is not going to become the thread for his new album right?
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:22 pm

WHOWOWHWOWOWHWOHW!! sooo sexy!!! I used to have the same color, I'm gonna go and recolor my hair jus to look like him LOL I"M SUPER DE DUPER EXCITED FOR HIS ALBUM that my sibs think i'm acting crazy.....BUT OMG SO EFFING GORGEOUS I WANNA work out twice as hard now jus to be close to good looking like that LOL
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2