Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/06/13 CNA] Show Luo once lived on borrowed money, lied to mum during career slump

+6
claudz4lyf
margieshow33
GoWithTheShowLo
lollipopbbt<3show
angelinechan
hershei01
10 posters

Go down

[2011/06/13 CNA] Show Luo once lived on borrowed money, lied to mum during career slump  Empty [2011/06/13 CNA] Show Luo once lived on borrowed money, lied to mum during career slump

Post by hershei01 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SHANGHAI: Taiwan singer Show Luo is one of the region's biggest stars, routinely staging sold out concerts and raking in millions each year from numerous lucrative endorsement deals.

But Luo revealed last week in an interview with Chinese media, that he once had to survive on borrowed money and often lied to his mother, during a low point in his career nine years ago.

At the time, Luo was embroiled in a contract dispute with his agent and had suddenly become jobless, a situation that caused him a great deal of emotional distress.

"People wouldn't look you in the eye. For three consecutive months, [I] borrowed money from my friends to give to my mother, saying it was my salary and pretended to go to the studio to record a programme every day.

"I was glum every day. My eyes were vacant, my heart was empty. Thinking about it now, it was pretty dangerous," recounted Luo.

He added that he once thought of giving up becoming a star altogether and just become a backup dancer.

However, the 31-year-old singer-actor said those trying times made him more appreciative of the success he has achieved.

"I cherish my career, the stage and the applause. I appreciate it many times more than other people!" Luo declared.

"I often tell the artistes around me not to complain or say it's tiring ... one day when [they] are jobless, they'll know what is a real crisis.

"For artistes who are in the doldrums, I tell them perseverance is more critical than hard work, because if you persevere, you will get what you want one day," said Luo.

CNA
by:sChiZoO14
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[2011/06/13 CNA] Show Luo once lived on borrowed money, lied to mum during career slump  Empty Re: [2011/06/13 CNA] Show Luo once lived on borrowed money, lied to mum during career slump

Post by angelinechan Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am

Thats why i appreciate u so much! U are such a hardworking person that trying to stand up on ur own foot. 祥祥加油! we will always support u.
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

[2011/06/13 CNA] Show Luo once lived on borrowed money, lied to mum during career slump  Empty Re: [2011/06/13 CNA] Show Luo once lived on borrowed money, lied to mum during career slump

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:43 am

He deserves everything he has today but maybe he deserves more, after all the hardwork an perserverance he had put in. This fact about show makes me even more proud of being his fan Smile I'm sure that he will accomplish much more and gain more fans and accomplish more dreams Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWithTheShowLo Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 pm

yep. it shows that he passed the test of perseverance. (:

GoWithTheShowLo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

[2011/06/13 CNA] Show Luo once lived on borrowed money, lied to mum during career slump  Empty t3838-2011-06-13-cna-show-luo-once-lived-on-borrowed-money-lied-to-mum-during-career-slump

Post by margieshow33 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Looking on how he became a man of perseverance right now, those passed events of his life are worth-having for. That makes him the Show Luo of today. Smile
He is a mere example of a rags-to-riches and self-made man. So proud of him..! Very Happy

I am with you all the way Show! I love you

margieshow33

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Show, you're so the best! The one that I loved him in just a few years ago.. Proud of her mom too! Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

his hard work and perseverance paid off very nicely... and he's not even stopping there... he's still working hard for everyone... i'm loving him more and more... Very Happy

keep it up show! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseryofu Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 am

He shouldnt be worry!! every one, fans, will help him to recieve his wishes! he is genius! the life is really hard for people who are special and talanted!!
Kiseryofu
Kiseryofu

Number of posts : 3

http://vkontakte.ru/kiseryofu

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Luo Zhi Xiang <3 Jia you...! We'll always be supporting you..!!
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by catcat Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:33 pm

keep it up and have faith always..thats the best weapon and shield that will help you..more power to you..aja
Very Happy
catcat
catcat
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down