Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[MISSING INFO] Show Lo has criteria for wife, Fans want someone like Selina

+11
iLuveLLa
lzxslxz123
nicxxiangloveshow
Chie...
yu_chun_shan
rawrr101
Rita8D
Shang Tian Hua
Tonya
xiaozhu_woaini07
lollipopbbt<3show
15 posters

Go down

[MISSING INFO] Show Lo has criteria for wife, Fans want someone like Selina  Empty [MISSING INFO] Show Lo has criteria for wife, Fans want someone like Selina

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:50 am

Please include date and original news source. Otherwise, please note, readers, that news may be invalid. Thank You.

Source:Show Lo Blogspot Smile

Yesterday, Show Lo (Xiao Zhu) held a autograph session for his new album [Only You]; over 5,000 fans showed up at Ximending's movie street. Due to a cold and having lost his voice, he refused to lip-sync and focused instead on his dance performance, causing many fans to worry. While his fans all love him, many want him to be in a relationship, and get married, their choice of a girlfriend for him is [someone like Selina who is "chubby"].

While playing games with his fans, Show threw three balls each containing a message: help smear lip stick, to record a ringtone, or to watch the audition of an upcoming concert. Unknowingly, all three landed in the hands of male fans, Show joked around saying: [Ok! From now on I want to admit that "I like guys".]

Show is happy to admit that his male fan base is growing, when he was in Taichung, the male to female ratio was actually 7:3, male fans would often ask him about his hair, clothing, categorizing him as their fashion icon. When asked whether his fans would care if he had a girlfriend, he shook his head saying: [They all wish that I could have a "baby pig" soon.]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Show's waiting for me! XD joke! peace with all those who wants to be Show's wife like meeee:D

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[MISSING INFO] Show Lo has criteria for wife, Fans want someone like Selina  Empty Re: [MISSING INFO] Show Lo has criteria for wife, Fans want someone like Selina

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:12 am

LOL. Show! Hahahah. He's so adorable! "Baby pig" xD That's gonna be some baby. A cute baby like Show. Smile
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

[MISSING INFO] Show Lo has criteria for wife, Fans want someone like Selina  Empty Re: [MISSING INFO] Show Lo has criteria for wife, Fans want someone like Selina

Post by Tonya Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:38 am

a baby pig!!? O.o waaoo so fast Razz

xD he's so cute when he thinks about these kind of things!!*-*

adorable!!!

I hope he can find the most perfect girl of the world.... (impossible but..who knows... Wink )
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:20 pm

he is so adorable. I knew it! Spending so much time with Xiao Gui. he is gay now!!!

lol! sry, gals. just kidding. it's just to cute. I mean, he always make me laugh. thanks for sharing this. so funny Laughing
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Im rite here !! Show XD!!! jk....but anyone would be fine!! as long as they truly love each other n she loves him just the way he is not his idenity nor wealth
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:16 am

Nice~~ Male fans. Very Happy A baby pig. Haha. Cute. Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:33 am

XD i would love u hear the name, XiaoZhu Junior XD!! nvm doesnt sound good ....wt little baby pig call in chinese?
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:56 am

he is just adorable... i hope to see a baby pig soon too.. hahahaha.... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:57 am

i want baby pig to hav his eyes n his eye bags lol!!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:01 am

wahaha baby pig Smile hehe
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:04 am

I really swear in the future....i'll get that guy and marry him <33

then we'll make a baby pig ASAP xD
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:11 am

nicxxiangloveshow wrote:I really swear in the future....i'll get that guy and marry him <33

then we'll make a baby pig ASAP xD

I think everybody wants to do that and get a baby pig ASAP xD
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 am

Baby Pig??!! xDDD

haha xDD
Show's male fans are growing..
They treated Show as a Fashion Icon..
Well Show set a good trend evryday... so why not..!!!

Take care Show..!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:55 am

xiaozhu_woaini07 wrote:[quote="nicxxiangloveshow"

LOL Everyone wants to get him already =)))
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:47 pm

nicxxiangloveshow wrote:
xiaozhu_woaini07 wrote:[quote="nicxxiangloveshow"

LOL Everyone wants to get him already =)))

LOL Hahahaha. It's true. xDD
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:06 am

Hahaahaha, I thought the fans wanted Selina herself. Haha! SS fever :-3
Male fans, huh? Show's so funny =]]
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 am

Aww, So funny! Hahaha, and i'm glad that show is their fashion icon. I mean a trendy man like him really deserves to be one Smile
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:15 pm

@ iLuveLLa: Selina is not an option anymore. I was a Double S Fan, but now she'll be a wife of a lawyer. n her father doesn't accept Show. So...

He deserves a wife with nice parents. Smile
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:27 am

@Shang Tian Hua: Yeah, I'm aware of that. Selina is indeed getting married on April despite her current condition Smile Also knew about her father issue. But I just fancy the both of them. Not hoping for them to end up together Smile
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Shang Tian Hua wrote:He deserves a wife with nice parents. Smile
LOL~
this made me laugh so much xD
but yes it is true
i could go on about how i dont get why ren ba doesnt like show...
but i wont because it's past and it's not really gonna change anything :/
DS :'( </3

anyway, hurry up and get a girlfriend already! i wanna see mini hsiang hsiang's too ^^
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by trish Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 pm

i am hoping also to see him in a relationship soon...
mini hsiang hsiang's would be super cute.
trish
trish
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by IStarYous Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:35 pm

LMAOOO! AWEE i love SHOW! <3
ironically i have the same bday as him ;D I feel soo speSHOW Smile
HAHAH i was watching a video with him in it and he said he wanted 6 babies Wink
IStarYous
IStarYous
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down