Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[24/05/12 HITO Entertainment] Show Luo becomes Prince of Love Songs, Conquering Sakuras on June

+5
hninnwintnaing
angelinechan
lzxslxz123
fun_loner_97
lollipopbbt<3show
9 posters

Go down

[24/05/12 HITO Entertainment] Show Luo becomes Prince of Love Songs, Conquering Sakuras on June Empty [24/05/12 HITO Entertainment] Show Luo becomes Prince of Love Songs, Conquering Sakuras on June

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu May 24, 2012 11:19 am

Show Luo officially entered the Japanese music industry with his February Japanese debut single, 'Dante', placing tenth on a japanese chart after a week of its release, the japanese media's reports described it as the best Chinese result these recent years, and can be said as a pride for Chinese music! The Japanese record company immediately went ahead to produce the second Japanese single, 'Magic' to be released on June 20. Previously, Xiao Zhu, with his dancing king charm, successfully conquered the Japanese fans and media, and this single will be showing his other side, not opening the door with a dance song, becoming the 'Prince of Love Songs', using a affectionate and warm look to win again the hearts of the Sakuras!

Preparing to release the latest Japanese single soon, Show is also running around, promoting his Mandarin album '9ood Show' at the same time, taking in 3 endorsement deals in April and May, also personally being involved in 'Stage' 's autumn and winter season designs, being everywhere with his multiple identities, his assistant and manager who accompany him in work everyday said: "Working hard is his habit, ever since he was criticized up until he is being praised by tens of thousands! Recently, even we who don't need to work on stage cannot take it anymore, not to mention that he has to be in his best condition everyday!" The day before, after Xiao Zhu had finished his work in GuangZhou, he immediately flew to Japan to promote his single, and because there was work in early in the morning, fighting against the time, he had to ride the 1:00 AM flight from Hong Kong to Japan, he laughed, saying: "Taking this time for the flight is really awkward, I want to watch a movie on the plane but I can't because if I don't sleep then I have no more chance." Before he boarded the flight, he ate snacks to fill his stomach to catch up on sleep on the plane, always bringing his sleeping mask, he said: "Even in a place with no sense of security, as long as I wear the mask, I'll immediately go to sleep in 3 seconds!"

From May 21 up until May 25, he will be in Japan to promote his new single, and because 'Dante' was a success, it made him popular in Japanese pop music, making him known as a 'Heavyweight Newcomer'. The Japanese record company also gave him a little king's standard treatment, asking the makeup artist early in the morning to prepare fragrance oils and to play music , making Xiao Zhu relax in order to cope with work the whole day. In just 5 days of promotional activities, famous variety shows  'Happy Music', 'Golden Legend' and 'Yi Neng Big Bang' had all invited him to come as a guest, Variety show 'Yi Neng Big Bang', garners 9% ratings in Japan, having an audience of 9 million people, increasing Xiao Zhu's fame in the Japanese entertainment industry. Interestingly, this time, the record company made Xiao Zhu become the 'Prince of Love Songs', but because every time he guests in programs, he is able to show his unique comedic attitude, unexpectedly capturing the interest of the Japanese media!

The latest single, 'Magic', will be released in Japan on June 6, to avoid a large number of parallel imports to be sent back to Japan, the record company has decided not to release a Taiwanese version to respect the Japanese company. Once the news broke out, fans supported it, exclaiming: "Overseas editions are more valuable to the collection!" Spontaneously creating a "Magic Pre-order group" to help all fans purchase the new single, 'Magic'. Netizens praised: "The fans and Xiao Zhu are both intimate!", "A very good and organized fan club!" When Xiao Xhu heard the news, he said: "Thanks to the fans' understanding and help, love you all!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: HITO Entertainment
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[24/05/12 HITO Entertainment] Show Luo becomes Prince of Love Songs, Conquering Sakuras on June Empty Re: [24/05/12 HITO Entertainment] Show Luo becomes Prince of Love Songs, Conquering Sakuras on June

Post by fun_loner_97 Thu May 24, 2012 6:22 pm

I love you I love you I love you
fun_loner_97
fun_loner_97

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

[24/05/12 HITO Entertainment] Show Luo becomes Prince of Love Songs, Conquering Sakuras on June Empty Re: [24/05/12 HITO Entertainment] Show Luo becomes Prince of Love Songs, Conquering Sakuras on June

Post by lzxslxz123 Thu May 24, 2012 7:30 pm

I think we all saw the different side of Show in the MV. His warm smile Very Happy Thanks.
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Thu May 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Awww.... Love him too much....
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by hninnwintnaing Thu May 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Can't wait. Can't wait for his JP album. His JP album is coming out this year, right?

hninnwintnaing
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Fri May 25, 2012 1:25 am

I'm sure that this album will be greater than DANTE..

Chhers to all Show Luovers.. Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari Fri May 25, 2012 10:56 am

hninnwintnaing wrote:Can't wait. Can't wait for his JP album. His JP album is coming out this year, right?
For sure ^^
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri May 25, 2012 9:35 pm

magic is such a cute song... Smile
i thought there would be a taiwan version... hehehe... now that i know there isn't one, time to order a copy of this... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Fri May 25, 2012 10:59 pm

I really love his smile and i love the way he acts in that mv.
We already saw the different side of show luo~ I'm glad that i saw his different side.
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sat May 26, 2012 6:35 am

yu_chun_shan@ he didn't release his TW Edition, I read from this news la..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down