Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[28/05/12 QQ Entertainment] Show laughs regarding the middle finger incident, hoping that Golden Melody would pay attention to singer-dancers

+4
princezblu
claudz4lyf
chen ni
lollipopbbt<3show
8 posters

Go down

[28/05/12 QQ Entertainment] Show laughs regarding the middle finger incident, hoping that Golden Melody would pay attention to singer-dancers   Empty [28/05/12 QQ Entertainment] Show laughs regarding the middle finger incident, hoping that Golden Melody would pay attention to singer-dancers

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon May 28, 2012 10:47 am

On May 27, Show Luo appeared at Joy City, Shanghai for his 9th album, '9ood Show' to hold his first Mainland autograph session. Talking about what happened when he arrived this morning, a male Jay Chou fan flipped his middle finger, Xiao Zhu said with a smile that it will not affect his mood, being grateful that his own fans would not do actions like this, "I can let my fans give him a thumbs up!"

Following the last album, 'Only for You' breaking the highest Mainland record at Joy City for signing the most albums of 10,688 copies, on the day itself, it once again attracted tens of thousands fans, the ten thousand copies of CD prepared by the organizer earlier before had been all taken. In the scene, the fans, lining in a orderly way, shouted together '3 Year Champion'. Xiao Zhu who was very pleased, said: My fans and I are one, we work hard together to reach our goals, i have confidence to be the champion again for the third time." Seeing the fans enduring the 31 degree heat, crowding together in three stories just to let Xiao Zhu sign, breaking his heart, he says: "Fans do not need to worry, please use your right hand to hold the album and reach out your left to shake my hand, i will surely finish signing!"

Talking about not being nominated for the Golden Melody Awards, Show admitted that he is a little disappointed, crying out for all those singer-dancers, "A lot of reports say that singer-dancers are more comfortable, everyone thinks that there voice is not good, they're actually wrong, being a singer-dancer is more tiring, the hardest is that they have to pay close attention to the rhythm and the style of the song, and still have to sing and dance at the same time. I hope that the judges would pay more attention to us, give us a chance, but I still have to congratulate the singers nominated, they are all great." However, Show, whose career is in full-swing, exclaimed that he would not really mind the list, calmly saying: "I only care whether or not the audience' applause is loud or soft, but I feel bad for the album production team because the composers, producers and MV directors are all good!"

About Show Luo and Rainie Yang's music mini film's views breaking billions, he was asked whether or not he is intending to make another winning film, he said with a smile: "I'm a bit picky, choosy for the scripts." He revealed that he wants to challenge the role of having autism, "Before, i received a letter from a fan's older sister, his little brother is autistic, when he watches the program I host, his character changes, he's able to joke with the family and imitate me with his sister, his sister thanked me, saying that my show lets her brother change." Xiao Zhu said that there are similar styles in contact, hoping that he will be able to let autistic children find an exit, opening their hearts. Saying that he is wild on stage, will he be able to 'quiet down', he replied: "My personality is not wild, friends who know me well knows that privately, i am very quiet."

It broked in the news that this morning, when Show arrived at Shanghai airport, a Jay Chou fan flipped his middle finger, Xiao Zhu held his hand and exclaimed in anger: "What are you pointing at?" Regarding the matter whether or not it will affect his mood when these things happen, he said that it will not have an affect in his mood because of these kinds of actions, also being very grateful that his fans have been always very good, always very obedient, not doing these kinds of things. Xiao Zhu's funny colors appeared in the scene: "I can let my fans give him a thumbs up, everything's okay as long as we're happy."

Source: QQ Entertainment
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[28/05/12 QQ Entertainment] Show laughs regarding the middle finger incident, hoping that Golden Melody would pay attention to singer-dancers   Empty Re: [28/05/12 QQ Entertainment] Show laughs regarding the middle finger incident, hoping that Golden Melody would pay attention to singer-dancers

Post by chen ni Mon May 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Seeing the fans enduring the 31 degree heat, crowding together in three stories just to let Xiao Zhu sign, breaking his heart, he says: "Fans do not need to worry, please use your right hand to hold the album and reach out your left to shake my hand, i will surely finish signing!"
soooo touching...so sweet Crying or Very sad sniff...that is why i love SHOW...keep on fighting show i am here no matter what happend
chen ni
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

[28/05/12 QQ Entertainment] Show laughs regarding the middle finger incident, hoping that Golden Melody would pay attention to singer-dancers   Empty Re: [28/05/12 QQ Entertainment] Show laughs regarding the middle finger incident, hoping that Golden Melody would pay attention to singer-dancers

Post by claudz4lyf Tue May 29, 2012 2:08 am

I always to be connect of Show 4ever, whether for that incident last Sunday was forget now..
We love u so much, SHOW!

And hey ~~
From his dream role in the next unknown movie would be roled as an austism? Hmm.. Hope he can.. Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by princezblu Tue May 29, 2012 7:44 am

aww...... what he said about his fans were really touching!!!! go go go show!!!
princezblu
princezblu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nokkyu16 Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 am

sooo touching almost cry >_____<
Nokkyu16
Nokkyu16
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx Tue May 29, 2012 10:12 pm

aww that is why I love Show! Those words are too sweet and touching.
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed May 30, 2012 9:00 pm

i don't understand why Jay's fan did that... i mean, they both are good friends so i don't see any reason to do that... Sad
but anyway, this article makes you see what a genuine person he is... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 am

that's right show, you should not mind those people... they are just jealous because their idol is not humble and kind like you. tongue let's give that guy a THUMBS UP!!! lol!
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down