Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/08/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Picks Out Wedding Dress - Says He'll Be Breaking Abstinence Pact

+7
gandezt
Tonya
vickie
Felicitationx3
Vig22
Killer_smile
o_ost1nao_o
11 posters

Go down

[07/08/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Picks Out Wedding Dress - Says He'll Be Breaking Abstinence Pact Empty [07/08/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Picks Out Wedding Dress - Says He'll Be Breaking Abstinence Pact

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:44 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
Show Lo Picks Out Wedding Dress - Says He'll Be Breaking Abstinence Pact

07/08/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo is silly and is creative, thinking that he'd try taking his wedding photos in his birthday suit. He said that he will not only choose the gown for his future bride, but will also personally help her into the dress, he says, "How can I let anyone else touch my bride?"

For 7/26th's Centennial Happiness Touring Event, yesterday, Show personally went and picked out wedding gowns for two female fans, and also picked out a tuxedo for one male fan. A gown that one of the female fans had picked out was one where she couldn't wear a bra, Show laughed and said, "Not bad, not bad. Lucky me, I should break that abstinence pact soon."

After the fan changed into the gown and walked out, Show said, "I suddenly get this sweet feeling!" With lots of random ideas, Show talked about how he would take wedding photos in the future with his wife. He comically responded, "It can be odd. Like, I can wear the gown, and bride can wear the tux, or not wearing anything is fine too."

Yesterday, under the request of the media, the first fans had to kiss Show [or make the motion of], but they were all really shy. Show says that he hopes at the event, he can hear fans call out, "Husband, I LOVE YOU!"

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/08/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Picks Out Wedding Dress - Says He'll Be Breaking Abstinence Pact Empty Re: [07/08/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Picks Out Wedding Dress - Says He'll Be Breaking Abstinence Pact

Post by Killer_smile Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:06 pm

"How can I let anyone else touch my bride?"..oh man this sentence is driving crazy...that iis supper dupper sweet of him.....i was like WOW.....i cant even describe how i feel in words...lol..

"Husband, I LOVE YOU!"..whats a cuttie....i wish i willl be one of the ppl who will say this sentence to him....!!!!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[07/08/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Picks Out Wedding Dress - Says He'll Be Breaking Abstinence Pact Empty Re: [07/08/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Picks Out Wedding Dress - Says He'll Be Breaking Abstinence Pact

Post by Vig22 Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 pm

omg so jealous wish i could be close to him....and yeh not letting anyone touch his bride is so sweet...but if i was so close to show i dont kno what i would do i probably faint!!..or just stand there and cry something like that...i would be so upset if alan gets married i dont think i could handle it ...even him getting a gf the thought makes me sad ....but i want him to be happy though....
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:20 pm

Im jealous! Razz
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:31 pm

fan from HK man. LOL..lucky! rawr.

hehe, he's super protective over his love ones=] awww... i wish i can find a guy like that.

hehe, it's pretty ironic how @ the autograph session he kinda refuse to "break abstinence pact"...and now he's saying he wants to?! LOL....i dont think he would this moment tho..this guy loves his career too much. sigh*...but,, if he does...i hope he remembers that he owes us a press con to announce that he's "FREE" LOL.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:09 am

ha!! the're so lucky..
if I was them I would feel like I'm married him for real.. XD
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:37 am

omg..
he's so sweeeeeett..
i wanna meet a guy like him here..
hahah..

ah, Show!!
jz tell us,,
r u free or u hv already has a gf nw??
tell us the truth..!!
>o<

the fans r sooo luckyy..
^^
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:58 am

I'm so jealous now~
lucky fans!
Oh well~
"Husband, I LOVE YOU!!"
must wait for me... lol
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:22 am

AAAAAHHH just wait till i meet him!!
Or see him!!! THEN I WOULD SAY HUSBAND I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND
run to him of course!!!!!! And give him a kiss XD!!!!!!!
!!!!! AH SO LUCKY FANS!!!!!! i am so jeaoulousee or how it is -------
JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW SHOWSHOW gahh i want to meet
him so much-_--------------''''
king babyboyshow<33333
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:32 am

"I can wear the gown, and bride can wear the tux, or not wearing anything is fine too" alien Show always kidding
Thanks stina Razz
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:18 am

LOL hilarious xD
"or not wearing anything is fine too" rofl.

hehe lucky fans!
aww the fans were shy...if it was me, i'd take it too the full advantage! ^___^

hehe..just then i saw Show's Rejoice shampoo commercial on TV...now im a bit hypo *.*
show show show!!! cheers
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down