Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/27/2008 - Liberty Times] On the Same Day, Show Lo Holds “Wedding” 1 Groom, 500 Brides, Competing with Mr. Guo

+7
anne911
blissfulting
Jazz
Felicitationx3
gandezt
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
11 posters

Go down

[07/27/2008 - Liberty Times] On the Same Day, Show Lo Holds “Wedding” 1 Groom, 500 Brides, Competing with Mr. Guo Empty [07/27/2008 - Liberty Times] On the Same Day, Show Lo Holds “Wedding” 1 Groom, 500 Brides, Competing with Mr. Guo

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:08 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
On the Same Day, Show Lo Holds “Wedding” 1 Groom, 500 Brides, Competing with Mr. Guo

07/27/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo has a net worth of $80 million NTD, but yesterday was his first time holding a “wedding” and $750,000 NTD easily settled it! Yesterday, Show and 500 lucky brides held a wedding ceremony, even though it was on the same day as Foxconn's founder Guo Tai Ming, like a “wedding competition,” but Show said, “That’s great, just happiness everywhere. It feels like the world, society is very happy, no sorrow!” [note: Mr. Guo Tai Ming is the richest man in Taiwan]

International Fan Club, Stuffed with 3 Thousand Fans

To celebrate the establishing of his international fan club, Show especially celebrated in the form of a wedding, in hopes that fan girls can love him like a husband, and guys can like brothers. Coming from Japan, Korea, the U.S., Singapore, Brunei and others, 3,000 fans came to the event, stuffing the wedding venue. But lucky 500 VIP members were able to take pictures on stage with him, if it was just one person a minute, the photo-taking process would take at least 8 hours.

The groom, Show, said, “I’m taking this like a real wedding, excited yet nervous. I only fell asleep at 5 in the morning, and had to wake up at 10 A.M.” Lots of fan girls were unable to sleep as well, imagining themselves getting married, asking online, “I wonder when Show will come and get me?”

3 Year-old Bride Gets Spoiled, All Girls Get Jealous

Even though the there were all sorts of girls at the event, stout and thin, but in Show’s eyes all of them were beautiful, he smiled and said, “They’re no less than Guo Tai Ming’s bride, Tseng Hsing Ying.” Besides wearing a white wedding gown, there were Japanese fans that wore kimonos, and Korean fans that wore their traditional outfits to take a wedding photo with Show, these hundreds of brides also gave Show an early birthday celebration.

At Show’s wedding, the youngest bride was only 3 years old. When taking a picture, she got scared and started to cry, but as soon as Show held her in his arms, she immediately stopped crying. After getting off stage, fan girls all were in a jealous rage, and asked if Show had taken away the little girl’s “first kiss,” he cleared up saying, “She’s so small, it doesn’t count!”

Admits That Making Money is Hard, Will Leave All of His Possessions to His Children

When asked if Show would be like Mr. Guo and donate 90% of his inheritance? Show very earnestly said, “It’s hard to make money!” Though he won’t be making that kind of decision, but Show said, that he will be leaving everything for his children, or donate to a charity to build a school. The idea of marriage hadn’t entered his mind yet, but he very proudly said, “I will be making my wedding huge!”

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/27/2008 - Liberty Times] On the Same Day, Show Lo Holds “Wedding” 1 Groom, 500 Brides, Competing with Mr. Guo Empty Re: [07/27/2008 - Liberty Times] On the Same Day, Show Lo Holds “Wedding” 1 Groom, 500 Brides, Competing with Mr. Guo

Post by vickie Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:07 pm

me STEAL the spot;p soo. he only slept for 5 hrs yesterday...interesting XD

so those kisses dont count is what hes saying?? lol. its more than one kiss though.

omg, the guy with the gown,,, hes soo awesome..actually have to guts to do that. CLAPS FOR HIM!

thanks stina jie!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[07/27/2008 - Liberty Times] On the Same Day, Show Lo Holds “Wedding” 1 Groom, 500 Brides, Competing with Mr. Guo Empty Re: [07/27/2008 - Liberty Times] On the Same Day, Show Lo Holds “Wedding” 1 Groom, 500 Brides, Competing with Mr. Guo

Post by gandezt Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Ya..
Dat guy was so....
Wah!!
I nv thought there will be a guy dressed up like dat..

Wiiw..
The luckiest girl..
Haha
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:23 pm

correction: he will be making OUR wedding huge.

lol. I hope he wasn't too tired. Thanks again Stina!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:33 pm

Howh...
Those gals r so lucky!!
If I were one of them...
T.T

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 am

Some of those girls got really creative...I like it! Aww Show's so sweet to say things like that about his female fans; I'm so jealous of those who got to take pictures with him! Whatever, I'm jealous of those 3000 people who even got to see him at all Razz
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:22 am

such a happy occasion, i wish u also post the pic the one that he was cuddling his little bride, what a caring and loving man Very Happy
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:26 am

Hmm imagine he really hav 500 wives in every countries he organized. Oh he mayb the happiest man in the world n his wive wil be the most happiest women tat live in tis world!!! Haha jus my imagination Smile
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:44 am

Woah!! that many people huh??!
He must have been damn happy and tired on that day..
I'm jealous of a 3-year-old girl..
and the guy is....disturbing.. lol
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Felicitationx3 wrote:correction: he will be making OUR wedding huge.

lol. I hope he wasn't too tired. Thanks again Stina!

:O then i can not wait till we gets married Very Happy:D

i just feel a little bit jealous because even guys can be there as his bride but not me XD
OMG I LOVE SHOW!
poor thing only sleep in 5 hours... he must be tired, but i know he is happy Very Happy
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:55 am

OHH mY gasshii! =..=''''' i am so jealous
why did the guy go to shows party too !!!XDD
lol,, It's a guy right?? the picture to the left?* if iam not wrong lol..
btw,, Thanks Stina
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down