Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/21/2008 - Sina] Show Lo’s new MV accused of plagarising Rain

+25
miakaloveshow
huiwen
Tonya
ellehcir1408
lonelygurl
wa_zhi011
bubblo
loveshowforever
vickie
mhay519
Nunzia
Lyzzrenee
o_ost1nao_o
r0ngx
Felicitationx3
ammer_sweet
ohretro
Nana
chinesegiirl93
freya1507
masquerade
celinaa
diane25
archie1804
ailin_stef
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[12/21/2008 - Sina] Show Lo’s new MV accused of plagarising Rain - Page 2 Empty Re: [12/21/2008 - Sina] Show Lo’s new MV accused of plagarising Rain

Post by huiwen Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:54 am

ellehcir1408 wrote:and on second look at the evolution of wat ever that "thing(robin)" had.. it looks like the evolution of learning how to wear ur suit *in a bad sense of course coz he looked too scruffy.. how in the world did it look like show copied his???

i saw the news report today and saw the photos of Robin Thicke’s 2006 album.
i don't really think they are similar though.

it's how amazing our brains worked, isn't it?
you may have an idea.. but maybe someone had used something CLOSE to your idea before.
and you may not know it.
ideas just come.. isn't it? you can't blame our brains for ideas come flowing in.
but that doesn't mean copying.

then people start saying that you are copying.
this isn't very fair, in my opinion.

Last edited by huiwen on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add on)
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 125

http://www.musical-life.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[12/21/2008 - Sina] Show Lo’s new MV accused of plagarising Rain - Page 2 Empty Re: [12/21/2008 - Sina] Show Lo’s new MV accused of plagarising Rain

Post by Tonya Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:37 am

Absolutely unfair..right!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 pm

LoL this article is so exciting. xD
i haven't seen people so active in awhile.. ahahaha
well i mean besides that ONE thread.. LOLOL Smile

i'm not a rain fan, i didn't diss him, in particular, nor did i point fingers directly at rain fans Smile

the only thing i can ever really hate is the media.

LoL.. oh and about the evolution one..
that one is a big.. dubbya tee eff.
if these people had eyes, they'd know that they're completely different?
and if anything, darwin's survivors should sue robin.. and anyone else that "PLAGIARIZED" the evolution of man idea.

HAHAHAHA..
oh, the ignorance of the media.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:45 pm

as long as ppl are showing their body off it is copying rain? stupid...show has his own way of being 'hot' and popular, looking at the album cover you can see show's signature moves and everything, so it isn't like he copied it from scratch...support show...! Show's MV looks nothing like Rain's Rainism.They're both different in their own ways. Personally, I don't think Show's MV is that similar to Rain's. There are DEFINITELY cases of MV plagiarism in Asia-- some by some of my favorite artists, too-- but I really don't think this is one of them. The concepts aren't as close as they think, and they're pretty broad. :mind there on business evil:
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm

annoying news has never ended up, we should all try to accept this fact and get used to it, especially as Show's fans, I mean this kid is absolutely the poorest one under reporters' pen. They only spread the negative news widely, but never the good one. Those reporters are just blind and uneducated! I feel really painful as reading these craps, totally heartbreaking, XiaoZhu is working so so hard, he's sick for a long time, still not fully recovered, also I believe he must be very stressful about his new album, especially this time will be the toughest since his 'rival' is LEEHOM. Sad

for the copying things, I ve seen the comments on Youtube at the first place, I couldn't be careless so I replied. Unfortunately, it turned out like this way. What a Sh*t! People really should find something more significant instead of making bash to someone. I found that everytime, People like to compare Show with Rain when Show's MV comes out?! I don't see any resemblence bewteen those, or just because both of them can dance well?
Anyway, Both MV's have different concepts, Show's is more unambigious. "THE BIGGEST ENEMY IS HIMSELF, IF WE BELIEVE WE CAN, WE CAN!'

If talking about the concept of Evolution, we should trace back to ancient world, it's originally from the evolution of Human being from Ape that has introduced in the textbook...can't believe there is any connection with Show's poster.

People just pick the bones in the eggs! Let's ignore it and SUPPORT OUR KID!

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by huiwen Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:54 am

i have not watched Rain's MV. so i decided to go have a look.
after watching, i do not really get what is he trying to express.
but i personally think that they are of different concepts.
what they want to express through the video is different.

like what fshirles had said..
what Show is trying to tell is that "THE BIGGEST ENEMY IS HIMSELF, IF WE BELIEVE WE CAN, WE CAN!'
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 125

http://www.musical-life.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 am

I agree with u,lonelygurl...Evolution of his pose, really...
And MG, it just looks similar for few seconds (abt water & fire drops)...
Even the effects of turning human are different...huh...
Just ignore this SH**...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 am

stina jie: i agree with you! SEE. everytime Show's in trouble...fans come bak:P

Didn't the article get this idea from netizen. (freedom of speech, freedom of speech, screw it!)
shows how crazy paparazzi are, JUST by reading stuff over that ppl who are bored post. (SOMEDAY, ONE DAY, maybe, OUR posts will be used as resources.)

ppl these day needa find something better to do. this again, happens every year doesnt it?! Justin Timberlake's disco ball they said LAST YR. PSH watever.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:58 am

lol. Yeah, Vickie. I remember last year, the press kept saying that Show copied Justin Timberlake's LoveSexFuture whatever album. Love them both to death.... but I just don't see the how Show "copied" him
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:57 am

you know, i watched Rain's MV AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL. THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT CONCEPTS ALTOGETHER?! sure sure, you can see all that fire/water turning into human crap, but ANYBODY can see that what they're trying to portray are two different concepts/storylines (or whatever you want to call it). so...why are they even calling it 'plagarizing'??

and that robin thicke album cover thing, LOL is that really evolution?? i'm sorry but i don't see it. so its kind of eyeroll-inducing to say that Show copied that idea. because once again, like i said, they are two different ideas altogether.

so it baffles me that people are saying Show is copying those ideas. this is like me saying, why is A writing a song about love?? he's copying B, who wrote a song on love!! AND THAT IS LAME BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN WRITE ABOUT LOVE, THE DIFFERENCES WILL BE THE IDEAS AND EMOTIONS AND STORIES THAT YOU PORTRAY ABOUT LOVE. the media shouldn't be taking separate factors and calling them COPYING just because they are similar factors. similar factors do result in different concepts and ideas.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:57 pm

what is this bullshit. like Leehom once said (haha), "this news is BULLSHIT! no need to waste my breath in explaining"

yes indeed, i think this news is just..bleh. because Show is so popular now, obvious people want to read about him, making the place this news came from more popular. so if Show doesn't have anything controversal, obviously they're going to FABRICATE some SH** like this. my god. at least choose a better artist than Rain for these kind of stories -_- HE'S bullshit =)

anyways, enough said. but this news was hilarious -_-
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2