Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/04/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Vs. Lee Hom Wang - Wins By a Landslide ; Easily Capturing Taiwan's Billboards

+15
ammer_sweet
freya1507
r0ngx
rokziie
fshirles
karedace
littlecutekitty
diane25
miakaloveshow
archie1804
sun_in_action
Felicitationx3
vickie
kprincess
o_ost1nao_o
19 posters

Go down

[01/04/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Vs. Lee Hom Wang - Wins By a Landslide ; Easily Capturing Taiwan's Billboards Empty [01/04/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Vs. Lee Hom Wang - Wins By a Landslide ; Easily Capturing Taiwan's Billboards

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:49 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!Smile*
Show Lo Vs. Lee Hom - Wins By a Landslide ; Easily Capturing Taiwan's Billboards

01/04/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwan, at the end of 2008, those artists that released new albums were almost all male. On the charts this week, Taiwan's two big stars were head on : Show Lo vs. Lee Hom Wang. The results were clear, Show Lo's newest album "Trendy Man" sales were greater than Lee Hom's "Heart Beat" by 20+%, with real figures, Lee Hom lost by a crushing defeat. Even though showbiz isn't a place that only involves hard work for success, but Show Lo's diligence can be seen by anyone with eyes. A few years back, when Lee Hom was at the apex of his career, Show Lo was a half-famous second line entertainer, but now Show Lo has become "Taiwan's Dance King." He opened his new path beginning with dance, then with his "pop king" status popularity, he became Taiwan's all around idol. His new album "Trendy Man" is the key to continuing his contract with his record company, thus his record company very willingly and paid high costs to promote for Show Lo, becoming Gold Typhoon's "main event." Lee Hom is working more and more towards the "artistic world," probably believing it not worth it to sing anymore of those audience attracting songs. Acting and hold concerts have seemingly slowly replaced releasing albums, and releasing albums seems to have been neglected by Lee Hom. In comparison, though both Show Lo and Lee Hom both started out as idols, but Show Lo, who had halfway through became a comedian, does not have the burden of the idol, he can be silly, do impressions, everything. And on top of that, he's basically on TV everyday in Taiwan because of his hosting, ultimately showing his most down-to-earth side to everyone. Lee Hom, who has released 10+ albums, has been a 'sunshine-y' guy since entering the business, and now has let listeners become esthetic and perhaps fatigued. Strangely enough, after 10+ Mandarin albums, Lee Hom's is still not quite smooth with his Mandarin. Lee Hom keeps wanting to slab Chinese culture into R&B, why not get a stronger command of the language first. Of course we could accept some "ABC" accents, but his accent has strangely stuck for ten some years, how strange it really is.

Naturally, this week's top ranker is Show Lo's "Trendy Man," and Lee Hom Wang's "Heart Beat", even with pre-orders, came in third, this super-healthy sunshine boy hasn't received low rankings in a long time. This week's number two is May Day's album "Poetry of the Day After," this album is reliant on the concert tickets that come with the album purchase, thus constantly staying on the board, again receiving high sales percentage this week, being its 11th week on the shelf, yet still sitting in the top three. May Day has this year's "Taiwan's Selling Champions" undoubtedly. Speaking of which, celebrities, especially big shots, release their albums at the end of the year for a reason, and that is, the "Taiwan Golden Melody Awards." Only those artists that released an album before 01/01/2009 are able to participate in the annual Golden Melodies judging. This means that those that released albums this week, Lee Hom Wang and Show Lo, and also last week's Khalil Fong and Stanley Huang are all paving their way for the "Golden Melody Awards." This year's Golden Melody Awards competition for male artists is fierce. As for female, Jasmine Leong has passed the deadline, and almost all of pop queens will be missing out on the 2008 Golden Melody Awards. As for now, the popular Rainie Yang and Elva Hsiao have big chances. This week, Rainie Yang's "Not Yet a Women" was re-released bringing her up to fourth place. Her new re-release includes a documentary of her celebratory concert, which is better than her previous version with her drama's merchandise. Every year, Rainie Yang has candles burning at both ends, an album and a drama. This year, her album seems to have lost popularity, especially when she first released the album, the big news about her music video accused of "plagiarizing," which probably affected her album promotions. But Rainie's new drama is fairly successful, with the character "Chiang Hsiao Hua" and her "Taiwanese Mandarin."

As for other new albums, the blind artist Hsiao Huang Chi's new album "I am Hsiao Huang Chi" was rank 18. He became extremely popular after singers from One Million Stars sang one of his songs, thus he was finally able to get a taste of popularity. Hsiao Huang Chi's work contains a lot of social goodhearted-ness, but because most of his work is in Taiwanese, besides the widely popular song "You are my eyes" in Mainland China, they know very little of the rest of his work. This time, he finally released a Mandarin album, and even there was little expenditures for its production, there isn't a bit less of that sentiment. The upbeat hit "I am your fire department" is hard to forget. The truth is, blind people have a unique pureness of heart, especially this happy blind artist. After listening to his songs, perhaps it isn't the songs that we remember, but it's that pure and straightforward feeling.

At the bottom of the charts is another album that relates to "Cape No. 7." Different from the movie soundtrack, "Piano Love Poems" recaptures the movie's original instrumentals. Lu Sheng Fei worked on the recording of "Piano Love Poems" which includes the music which had just won the Golden Horse award for best instrumental track for the movie "Cape No. 7." In the DVD, there includes the producer and director's interviews. Being just an instrumental album with such rankings is already rare, and also "Cape No. 7 Original Music Soundtrack" with Van Fan singing it's main songs, has been on the billboard for 10 weeks now, and is now rank #10, good enough for them to hold a celebratory party now.

Source : Sina Music
Translated by o_ost1nao_o [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/04/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Vs. Lee Hom Wang - Wins By a Landslide ; Easily Capturing Taiwan's Billboards Empty Re: [01/04/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Vs. Lee Hom Wang - Wins By a Landslide ; Easily Capturing Taiwan's Billboards

Post by kprincess Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:03 pm

WOAH~! AWESOME.

it's obvious that Show would dominate the CD sales, no? cause i believe his fan base is larger and more surportive of him since he's like SO caring.

Vass is like pissed with Leehom now. LMAO.
that dude and his company really got to watch what they say.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

[01/04/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Vs. Lee Hom Wang - Wins By a Landslide ; Easily Capturing Taiwan's Billboards Empty Re: [01/04/2009 - Sina] Show Lo Vs. Lee Hom Wang - Wins By a Landslide ; Easily Capturing Taiwan's Billboards

Post by vickie Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:49 pm

HEY! im not the only one PISSED:P
stina jie is too.
but watever, im just responding to THIS article and THIS article only.

RESPONDING TO THIS ARTICLE, i think its UNFAIR that they had to push leehom down-__-" it wasnt necessary. (OK, I KNO HOW TO SHOW RESPECT!) Everybody works differently, at a different pace, different style, so I respect Leehom's music too..and believe they shouldnt be criticizing Leehom for his hardwork....MUSIC MAN SPENT HIS TIME ON THE ALBUM TOO!

SHOW LO, on the other hand, since we know him better, I, VICKIE, 100% supports him!!! RMB, if you guys read any criticism about Show based on BIASED OPINIONS...remember that you're carrying SHOW'S NAME with you. PLEASE, dont YELL at them..kindly encourage them to think differently!

stina jie will sure kno wat im talking about LOL. BUDDHIST CHANT TIME.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Wooh. Good for him. Pay up Jess!!! hahahahahaha
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:40 pm

congrats to show for keep improving and moving on to the ultimate king stage!!!!
jiayou xiao zhu...=)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:16 pm

vickie, I totally agree with you!

the lower sales number doesn't mean LeeHom's music are "boring" or you can compare and try to analyze why by comparing Show & LeeHom.

this article could made LeeHom & Show in an awkward..
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:30 pm

eventhought there is a news that show luo plagrising but still he got on the top whoo congrats i hope it will continue in weeks in no.1 spot and everybody love his song...congrat congrats... :bounce:he become so popular popular now....we are all happy for you show u always amaze us...our asia dancing king king
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:46 pm

that was a long article. thanks stina for the translation.

great news for Show. He's way way up!cheers
good sales means good music however, on Leehom's part, no need to bring him down just because he lost some on sales compared to the top two.

oh well, the news might be an awkward thing for Show and Leehom but, at least, there's a healthy competition going on. not only for the two of them but also for the rest of the Taiwan artists..
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:55 pm

i really dont see how HEALTHY the competition is anymore><"
but theres really no need for bashing Leehom...at least not publicly,
especially coming from a reporter that's supposed to be PROFESSIONAL & fair.
but i guess..nothing IS fair. cuz it wasnt fair to Show either.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:18 am

um...i dunno what to say...i absolutely adore both leehom and Show both music wise and personality wise. so it's good news that Show has number 1 spot, but it's sad leehom is not right behind him.

in addition to that, i'd like to tell the person who wrote the chinese version of the article to please STFU! please do NOT talk about leehom in that way. he works hard! and who are they to say stuff about his accent! his accent is d*mn sexy, okay?! >< his style is very different from Show's, and comes up with most of the stuff on his own (with an unshaven face, lack of sleep, and many boxes of instant noodles =P). So just because his albums didn't sell as many as Show's does not give them the right to talk about him like this! =O

And just because Leehom is ABC, doesn't mean his mandarin ISN'T smooth! for goodness sake! he can write [great!] lyrics using chinese and make it into a song! this reporter may speak PERFECT chinese and may not be born overseas, but can they write lyrics, produce an album, write music and sing with their own style or work HALF as hard as leehom?! Judging by the contents of the article, I THINK NOT!

i rest my case =P.
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:30 am

vickie wrote:HEY! im not the only one PISSED:P
stina jie is too.

RESPONDING TO THIS ARTICLE, i think its UNFAIR that they had to push leehom down-__-" it wasnt necessary. (OK, I KNO HOW TO SHOW RESPECT!) Everybody works differently, at a different pace, different style, so I respect Leehom's music too..and believe they shouldnt be criticizing Leehom for his hardwork....MUSIC MAN SPENT HIS TIME ON THE ALBUM TOO!

SHOW LO, on the other hand, since we know him better, I, VICKIE, 100% supports him!!! RMB, if you guys read any criticism about Show based on BIASED OPINIONS...remember that you're carrying SHOW'S NAME with you. PLEASE, dont YELL at them..kindly encourage them to think differently!

I FULLY agree with what vickie said...it is definitely not right pulling people down. Every singers work hard for their own album !! we have no right on criticizing them or their work. As long as we support our favourite singer will do. there is not a need to comment on the singer u may not prefer or so. U dun have to agree with them but u can not comment badly on them. =)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:33 am

sun_in_action wrote:
vickie wrote:HEY! im not the only one PISSED:P
stina jie is too.

I FULLY agree with what vickie said...it is definitely not right pulling people down. Every singers work hard for their own album !! we have no right on criticizing them or their work. As long as we support our favourite singer will do. there is not a need to comment on the singer u may not prefer or so. U dun have to agree with them but u can not comment badly on them. =)

i saw ur posts over at the int'l forum..dats you right??
so you kno fully wat has happened??
are you gonna send them emails?
are you gonna take action
and "CHENG YAO"? lol

Last edited by vickie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:35 am

I love both Show & Leehom and I support both of their CDs~
The article here really is going overboard...
and saying that leehom's chinese is not good? seriously? his chinese has improved alot, and it's his ABC accent that I (& other fans) love, so I don't think he should try to get rid of it!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:01 am

vickie wrote:i saw ur posts over at the int'l forum..dats you right??
so you kno fully wat has happened??
are you gonna send them emails?
are you gonna take action
and "CHENG YAO"? lol

O_O what fully happened lol sounds serious...
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:04 am

Smile i love how everyone is so level-headed.
good for you guys Smile

agree that this article was wayy overboard with the bashing Lee Hom..
i half-apologize for choosing this one to translate.. half because it bashes Lee Hom way too much, but it also praises Show a lot too..

I would have chosen some other article to translate, but those are perhaps even more depressing than you can imagine.. okay maybe not that ridiculous, but it's REALLY .. STUPID.. to say the least, of what some of the press writes.

There are articles that QUESTION Show's album sales, as in.. they're in 'disbelief' that Show's album would outrank the others.

Then there is SONY that decided to pull another "jay chou" and accuse Gold Typhoon of buying out the billboard..
FIRST OF ALL, NO.. BECAUSE.. THAT DUDE THAT DID IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK THERE ANYMORE..
second of all, Show wouldn't allow it.. he wants to know that his success is from his own hard work, not because his company wants him to "appear successful."

The part of this whole situation that bothers me the most, (which isn't written in this article) is Mr. Alexander Lee Hom Wang.
And here's why.
If you guys have been keeping up with Show, if you want him on TV or listen to him on the radio and such, or at all sorts of events. Show NEVER FAILS to promote for both himself AND Lee Hom. Other artists may not have such a big heart on these things, but Show believes that Lee Hom is his friend, so he doesn't mind promoting for Lee Hom. Show just says to his fans, when we go out to get his album, we can also pick up Lee Hom's album as well, because good music shouldn't be neglected!

And here's the irony.
Lee Hom goes and stabs Show in the back by saying that his company told him not to believe the billboards because they're not real/fact. Okay, if you don't think that's a stab in the back, then i don't know what you would call that. Perhaps Lee Hom didn't mean to attack Show indirectly, but when it gets written down on paper, it's ugly. So Lee Hom, whom Show treats as a friend, accuses Show, who is supposed to be his friend, of lying? You be the judge and tell me how messed up that sounds.

i'm sure in person they don't have anything against each other, but pen and paper does that to things, it tweaks it because writing has no expression, so bits and pieces are jumbled together and out comes a mess.

i hope sony fixes there mistake, and admits defeat. and i hope the press apologizes.

as for Show and Lee Hom, i have no doubt that they're still friends and will be, because they're far too smart for little stupid things to get to them, at least I hope so.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:23 am

stina jie: first of all, thanks for that LONGGGG reply:P
you just put a lot of my feelings down.
i WAS pretty scared....to u kno..mention TOO much..
after all, there are Leehom fans here and there.
and we give RESPECT!=] for his hard work & music talents.

another part that's not translated is SONY BMG's RESPONSE!
1st-- they were pointing at SOME agency they sed that made sales # (ehm, to let you kno, Show & Rainie belong to the same group of managers..& Rainie's under SONY) so IRONICALLY, are they doubting Rainie's sales too? SUPER ironic.

2nd-- i dont see them saying anything when Sony's singers are 1st place. JUST CUZ Show got first...doesnt mean its fake. and gosh, this is gonna make Show fans wanna buy more. If Show gets #1 end of Fri..then HAHA, dont be surprised.

3rd-- watever they're accusing means that WE, as fans, are either DEAD..or imaginary..or GHOSTS/SPIRITS. i dont kno how many of you guys know that Show has been signing awfully a lot lately. over 9000+ one day, 4000+ on two days, 8500+ yesterday, and a few several thousands here and there. They're not ONLY criticizing Show, but US. US as fans..who saved up and SPENT it on the album...are NOTHING..in their eyes.

4th-- it's just a disrespectful act. #1 on 11 charts is a fake thing?? really? does gold typhoon really have all that power to do such thing? i seriously dont think Show would allow it. I dont think a lot of you kno this too, Show THREATENED his co-workers...IF they ever were to give him a made up # of sales..they were to automatically leave the company. Whether if it was a real threat or not...Show just doesnt allow it...if they did lie..then...i cant imagine wat will happen next=/

5th-- it's not the first time Show's being hurt by the press/ other ppls' evil comments. WE SHOW FANS HAD called/ emailed media for an apology. that's what MOST of us are up to right now. WE NEED AN APOLOGY...FROM SONY..AND THE PRESS. AND WHOWEVERS SAYING THIS CRAP.

like stina jie says, it probably wont affect Show & Leehom's friendship. For Leehom doesnt really care about rank, more like music music music. and MUSICIANS..TRUE MUSICIANS. get along fine=]

whether you like it or not..int'l forum is ready to take some action!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am

Well, Stina & Vickie said everything I wanted to say :p

I was so annoying since yesterday that there were many LeeHom's fans bashed Show in AsianForum, I didn't see the news yet on that time. Then I respectfully replied to support both of them, even Im not quite familiar with LeeHom's Music and him in person. But I want peace between Show and LeeHom, both of them are good examples of IDOL.

I think I need to take my words from AsianForum back after read those crappy news. I have to say "disappointed', totally disappointed to LeeHom's comment. Im not surprised the press since they love to make up the story to attract people and make conflicts among those artists, Im even not surprised the company's behaviour since obviously they cant accept that LeeHom to be overriden. LeeHom's their proudest asset. See how the company was very unhappy because LeeHom was not the last guest in V-Power conert? See how the company made the same releasing date on purpose (Show made date on 5th of Dec originally and then changed to 26th, Sony decided to change date from 5th to 26th too)? But What Leehom said that really piss me off!
In my impression, Leehom is a very gentle and generous person, and he seems to be a good friend with Show as well. We can't ask him to support Show, at least don't hurt him. Maybe there are no true friends in entertainment because of high competition.

But Show's sales are not fake, He's very sick yet he still promoting his album, he tries his best and he respect his products and music. Those Whoever suspects are unforgivable!

Xiaozhu, JiaYou! keep your never failed willpower, let's build up more and more spectacular achievements together. RMB, whenever, wherever you need us, We are there! Go Fighting!~~~~~~~~~

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:33 am

xiao zhu so great!
people have seen every side of him and all of those are good ones so thats why his fans love him and continue supporting him! congrats show!
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:16 am

would like to congratulate Show! Smile Anyway if you have heard some of lee hom songs, it's quite nice wad.. But still rock on LUO ZX!

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:32 am

i feel the same gals ....
why did they have to bash wang lee hom ....
this is just not fair - he is totally diffrent from show ...
this is so not professional of this reporter/press
i feel sorry for wang lee hom
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 am

i totally agree with all of u above... I think as long as we support our fav Luo zhi xiang.. and the others they go and support theirs.. we dun offend each other...no more bad comments! i dun see why there will be problem, isn't it?
no matter what we will always support luo zhi xiang... so i hope those media or whatever person, do not talk bad about him...
he is such a nice person that will takecare of fans, think for us, so filial to mother, working so hard at his job - i dun see why ppl have to give so much bad comments about him!!!
Anyway i would like to say Jiayou luo zhi xiang.... no matter what we trust who u r....Luo zhi xiang's album keep going first in chart... =)
GO GO GO
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:21 am

Congratulation to Show that he got a good result from what he has been trying to do. and because of himself has made many people like him and support him^^

I'm a bit angry with what stina wrote about Lee Hom..why did he say like that?
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 am

all i want to say is Congratulation to SHOW for being top 1 on the chart. i will continue to support him all the way. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:33 am

jiayou luo zhi xiang!!! continue to top the chart!!!
we will support U.. =)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shumgie Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:16 pm

i dunno what to say ... lol

if Show really did let his company to make fake rankings then he wouldn't be indirectly promoting other artist's album/songs when HE'S suppose to promote his on BFB right? (i dont think i've worded this correctly ... but that's the best i could do =P)

no matter what happens ... WE WILL FOR SURE SUPPORT SHOW TILL THE END!!!~~~ <33

oh and a reply to vickie's 3rd point in her looooooong reply ... we're not from another planet you know??? we are human too like what vickie we're not ghosts or w/e ... and there's proof that SHOW has THAT MANY fans from all the autograph signings!!!~~~

<3 SHOW <3
Shumgie
Shumgie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 296

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:39 am

right right shumgie!!!! and the long queue at the autograph sessions says it all !!!
=)
as long we have have our heart on Show, i guess he won't bother about any bad comments.
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:32 am

Wow I'm glad to see that this thread has had some very open-minded discussions.

I agree a lot with what littlecutekitty said. And I understand that you guys are mad that Lee Hom would say something like that. I mean really, I totally understand. I'm a fan of both, but if I had to choose, it'd be Show. I just don't know to what extent I would believe what the media tells us what Lee Hom said. Lots of times, quotes can be different from what an idol actually said. I'm wondering whether Lee Hom means not to "believe the charts" like in the sense that we shouldn't place so much emphasis on the rankings. When you think about it, it could go either way. But then again, I haven't seen him say this in an interview or anything so I can't just believe something that a reporter says he said...you all know how the media loves drama nowadays.

Sigh...I just hope this doesnt get too out of hand. I personally think they're both great guys and really don't deserve this kind of attention...why can't they just have regular ole GOOD attention? The Lee Hom bashing was pretty harsh though. Honestly, I didn't even really notice he had that much of an accent when he speaks Mandarin...maybe that's because MY mandarin isn't that great? lol idk. I mean geez, whatever, the guy's an incredible songwriter/singer so what does it matter? give him a break. mandarin isn't even his first language, and he didn't even start learning until he started college, so i think he's done a d*mn good job already.

Well anyways...XIAO ZHU AND LEE HOM...BOTH OF YOU: JIA YOU!
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kimcrack Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 am

Look what Show's fans said about Leehom on that sina link.

"王力宏算什么东西,说罗志祥跳的不好,王力宏会跳舞麽 永远支持小猪"

"王丽红唱来唱去,还是一个调。除了唱歌什麽也不会你看哪个电视剧里有他。【像五十多岁的人】 "

"王力宏直接改名为王莉轰得了,王力宏是全世界长得最难看的人【包括动物】 "

I think they went TOO freaking far. I AM EFFING PISSED.

kimcrack

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down