Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

+11
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
asiaticlily
dragon35fire90
alyanna
miakaloveshow
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
sze92
PrincessK87
avondale09
dolphyn
xiangxuanlin
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event Empty 12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Taiwanese singer Show Luo, whose idol fame knows no bounds, and Mainland singer Anson Hu, who released a new album recently, visited an all-girls school to perform a concert for that school’s anniversary of its founding. Despite cold temperatures and rainy weather conditions, the two entertainers still maintained their handsome looks in their masculine performance, even with their hair getting ravaged by the elements and their teeth being gritted to withstand the cold.

When they originally heard that they would be performing at the all-girl school, the two of them expressed happiness. The surprise party, which took place in a large outdoor playground venue on one rainy evening, drew a huge crowd of people without umbrellas. Despite these conditions, the two singers discussed off-scene that the show must still go on so that the momentum wasn’t lost on the audience. Anson even refused to the offer of warm clothes by his colleagues by shaking his head and saying, “No, I want to be handsome.”

While on stage, the students as expected shouted in loud voices, “Anson, you’re so handsome!” This made Anson feel that it was all worth it and respond back, “That sentence just now sounded especially good. Could you repeat that one more time?” Show, on the other hand, wisely decked out in a heavy coat and boots, keeping warm while maintaining his handsome looks. The female students in front of the stage gathered around with placards referencing Show’s latest idol drama “Hi My Sweetheart” while also yelling, “You’re so handsome!” to him.

CREDITS:: CPOPACCESS Posted on 12/22/2009 by Pauli
Source: UDN
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event Empty Re: 12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:09 pm

i like the part where the media said
Taiwanese singer Show Luo, whose idol fame knows no bound

~~and oh yeaah. he still maintains his fashion despite the fact that it is freaakin cold in the place where he is right now.

~~i hope his guesting would help him promote his upcoming album Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event Empty Re: 12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

Post by dolphyn Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 pm

hopefully yu le bai fen bai will show their performance soon? or maybe someone has a record of their performance....=P

show luo and anson hu, 2 of my favourite singers!!!

dolphyn

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:25 pm

His outfit for this was AMAZING. Personally, one of my favorites. I know it was just a jacket and jeans, but it was a really, really nice jacket. So, handsome is totally an understatement, lol. Also, I wish he would come perform at my college, that'd be ridiculously amazing, hahahaha.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:55 pm

avondale09 wrote:His outfit for this was AMAZING. Personally, one of my favorites. I know it was just a jacket and jeans, but it was a really, really nice jacket. So, handsome is totally an understatement, lol. Also, I wish he would come perform at my college, that'd be ridiculously amazing, hahahaha.

I'd go back to that f'n school for that lol

knowing the scum at our school they'd all be like Suspect confused Suspect confused scratch

but we'd be like cheers cheers pig cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy

ETA: how cold is cold?? thats what i want to know. cuz unless its 19 or below like its been here lately -can not say its cold I will give them chilly. Razz I also love how Show took the warm clothes and Anson (might be media fabrication) said that he didn't want them he wanted to be handsome. I just get the impression that Show does not have to be handsome he is handsome.
PrincessK87
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:30 pm

i know ! he is already handsome. he doesn't need to be one. he still looks good whatever he wears. that is just amazing.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:05 pm

oohh.. is that an all girl school in taiwan?
there so lucky [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:38 pm

wow Show Lo really so handsome what ever he wear..Even he makes himself coated ... Embarassed 'Taiwanese singer Show Luo, whose idol fame knows no bounds"i like that sentence too....he was Full time heartrob love him.....truly deeply.. lol!
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:48 pm

so handsome
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 pm

LOL i loved the first line haha!

and pshh i bet it's not that cold lmao. how cold could it be? xDDD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by asiaticlily Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Thanks for sharing.

asiaticlily
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:40 pm

dragon35fire90 wrote:LOL i loved the first line haha!

and pshh i bet it's not that cold lmao. how cold could it be? xDDD

haha exactly what I said lol

apparently it was 55* 12/21 in Taipei
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if we had that here I would be very happy. out side right now its 23* thats ungodly idk how people can live in even colder places
PrincessK87
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:42 pm

LOL i love how you actually went to look that up xP

... 55 is NOWHERE NEAR cold.
what a girl. LMAO xDD
i wonder if i should stop saying that xDDDD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:56 pm

haha i was curious because after Show was in New York he should know better than to complain about the cold in Taiwan.
we should come up with a better word than girl since we ladies (at least those from the cold areas) can withstand it. Smile But I cant do it because all that come to mind are bad words lol Laughing

55 is sweater and jeans or t-shirt and sweatshirt but being bundled up too much i'd begin to get too hot. lol
PrincessK87
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:02 am

xiangxuanlin wrote:i like the part where the media said
Taiwanese singer Show Luo, whose idol fame knows no bound

~~and oh yeaah. he still maintains his fashion despite the fact that it is freaakin cold in the place where he is right now.

I totally have to agree with u...
I bet he was using his "spazzy" look to look at the fans...LOL
Others may think that he does not care, but he is keeping warm, so as a fan of him won't be sad when we are worrying about him...
JIA YOU XIAO ZHU!!!
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 am

55? It's typically 55 here...I wear a sweater and jeans, I don't get bundled up. lmao. Haha, poor Show, super sensitive to cold. Pansy (kidding, kidding!) XD

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:20 am

LOL POGA xDD
Haha I think we should stop this xDD Or at least I should.
Especially since it's like... the tenth time I've called him a girl... rofl.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:23 am

^haha...we probably should. Some people are just more sensitive in general, and we know that Show's probably one of them with his skin and all. We're so mean.....XD Haha, okay. Stop now.

But...he really is super sensitive to the cold. Kinda funny. But it's so cute since he always bundles up!

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:25 am

Hehe but it's cute. XDD

Hm. Is he really heat-resistant though? More heat-resistant than cold, I'm sure. Lol.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 am

Yeah, I think it's just hard for Show to get warm, too. But he's seriously cold so easily! I mean, I'm cold in 55 but not thaaat cold, haha. I like how he gets bundled up, though. He looks so much younger and cute, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:31 am

Yeah haha. What a cute, adorable, little kid. Hehe.

Gosh, we're off topic again. Very Happy
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am

^I think we just like invading random threads and going off topic. Let's stop here, haha. Plus, I went off topic in the album thread...again.

Was this the Bei Yi Nu performance?...yep, it was! Okay, just making sure, haha. I could've sworn there were guys there, in the vids, though....

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:39 am

It's not our fault. Oh shoot. APUSH test tomorrow I forgot about. Time to multi-task! LOL. Okay. No more off topic, for this thread at least. XD

Haha yeah that's what I was wondering too actually. The background looks different o_0
Guys where? Lol.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:22 am

That is so cool!
I would want to be in the school!
Ahhhh!!! I wish I was on that school.
That all girls school is so lucky! Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 am

Haha. lol.
i wouldnt mind studying in a all-girls school if they would be the one guesting in the anniv. : )) another reason why i wanted to go to taiwan. "-_-
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 pm

This school's #1 in Taiwan, though, guys. Study hard!
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 pm

^....seriously? WHOA. And all-girl's school too (I mean, I've never heard of a unisex school being number one either). WOW. Good for them! lol. It must be extremely difficult to get in.

Are you on lunch break, Doci? cuz....what are you doing on? XD lmao.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Lol haha you noticed. I'm sick. And lying in bed. And I turned my laptop configuration screen to 90 degrees so I can see better. T_T Darn cold.

Yeah it's the number one all girls. You could probably get in. XD
Then there's the number one all guys. Jian Zhong健中. Those two are top.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm

I was thinking, "oh, doci's on!" and then "...wait, isn't it like...11 in NY right now?" haha. cuz i go on sometimes at school in empty periods or a period where we do nothing....

lol, i could never get in. the biggest obstacle? me not being able to write chinese. lmao. but probably you could, haha. i so like american school systems sometimes though (...seriously, chinese ones suck. at least, according to my cousin's homework, they do). oh, so it's the top all-girls school? still majorly cool.

i think artists hardly go to all boy schools huh? cuz usually females are the bigger population of fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Haha I would too, if I brought my laptop to school. But... not too secure bringing this archaic clunky thing to school lol.

Aww maybe you can be... CSL XDDD
Maaybe I could. But I'm still only middle school level =(
We should go as like. Exchange students XDD
Yeahh and like jianzhong is it's counterpart. there's on in every err section of taiwan. and these two are in taipei and happen to be the best in the country.

yeah definitely. they dont get as big a fanbase at allboys schools. not necessarily though. i think jianzhong is well known enough to have some artists go there too.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next