Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

+11
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
asiaticlily
dragon35fire90
alyanna
miakaloveshow
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
sze92
PrincessK87
avondale09
dolphyn
xiangxuanlin
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event - Page 3 Empty Re: 12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:27 pm

no, i understand. i need to retake it so i get above 2300...urgh....50 points off! how utterly sad.

i know! and his squeal is so cuuute!!! lol. i replayed it over and over

GTV is always extra nice to Show and XIao Gui outside when they interview them. Haha. so Show acted extra pissed when a GTV announcer was talking about it.

urgh. i can't believe they asked her to host. of course, hu die is super busy now so she can't make a lot but STILL!!! now the episode won't be as good as it would be if it was hu die

(lol...we should seriously just exchange chats or something so we don't go off topic on posts. lmao)

Back to top Go down

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event - Page 3 Empty Re: 12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:32 pm

... *smacks you* for getting such a high score.

lol xDDD
the entire video was cute hahaha XD

lmao its good that he has good relations with them. or else it would be bad. o_0

omg i can't stand her sometimes. ugh. hu die makes everything much better when she hosts. arrrgh.

exchange chats or something? what? lol.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 pm

*falls down* Haha. my parents still got pissed though. so i have to retake it.

i know! and his english! and lmao, the teacher. "you have the eyes? (lol, i haven't watched it for a while) of a lion...tiger" or something like that. haha. i love the clip

true. GTV could so totally destroy him. but they're all good friends!

i only like hu die as a sub host. well, i like her best. xiao tian tian is okay, so is zhong ge (i think that's his name) since they know each other so well. but....yeah. i can't stand shui mi tao, so...wah. sad.

so we can whine over school on like...aim or something. instead of spamming, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Bleh screw it. That's a freaking high enough score. Actually, my parents would have me retake it too. Lol.

LOL. So I went to the place he went to to learn the dance, and was like hmm this is a nice place! It was. Lol.

GTV probably knows more of his secrets than many others. lol.
ack what kinda name is shui mi tao jie jie anyway. rawr.
lmao did i tell you btw? i saw hu die jie jie when i was walking around in taipei this summer. lmaorofl. i was like, uh-oh i don't wanna be on camera XDD

ehhh i don't got aim.
it takes too much time out of my academic schedule LOL
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:00 pm

exactly. azn parents. urgh.

you really went? lmao. still, so cool. you were where he was! haha. i want to be able to find places like that...

But GTV is better than a lot of other tv stations
I know...Peach Sister? Sounds pretty weird.
really? haha! I heard that in person, Hu Die is really nice, too. Like, someone who didn't like her (from YLBFB) went to a YLBFB recording where she hosted and then changed their minds cuz Hu Die's really unpretentious and stuff in real life. I was happy (more proof she isn't fake, haha)

lol. i have gmail, basically. and you're right, takes too much time..haha. another way to procrastinate

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:03 pm

rofl i went with francia. whose username on this forum i forgot. haha yeah come to nyc and i'll take you there XDDD

peach sister. lol. more like yum. XDD
haha i just avoided her and the camera man. and like powerwalked my way outta there... we were just waiting for drinks on line at 50lan XDD

i already have too many ways. so i got rid of aim. took me SO long too. haha.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 pm

i wish! college visits in spring so...i'm planning to visit columbia and NYC (hopefully). but it's with my parents, so...around them 24/7 what FUN! lol

i know, such an awkward name....
lol. i'd do the same. i might wave to her though! while making sure i'm waaay out of camera range, haha.

haha. i can't get rid of gmail, since i get so many emails with it. so yeah, one of my many ways of killing myself, haha

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Seriously? You better come hang out with me. Lol. If you can get away from your parents long enough to let me treat you to lunch or something that is. Haha. =P

I wouldn't wave. Cause she was busy looking for people with 單眼皮 lol. Single eyelids? I was just like standing there waiting for a drink and then BOOM her voice is right next to me and I'm like omgwhatjusthappened. XD If I said anything I'd be afraid she would take notice of me haha.

Lol PM me your gmail! Or something. Argh I need to do SAT prepping though XDD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:19 pm

if i can get away...i'd have to treat you cuz you'd be taking me on a tour! of Show spots. lmao. i wish.

oooooh. haha. no wonder, yeah, i would've powerwalked waaaay away, haha. dan yan pi? lol. well, it makes sense...was it for hu die hu die sheng de zheng mei li?...where was ah ben, then?

lol, sure! but yeah...SAT prepping. actually, don't like...force yourself. do a full practice test maybe once a week, maybe twice over break. then practice little sections each day. practice reading comp the most--that's a section that can only get better with practice. math is just a time limit issue. grammar...you know it or don't. just don't get fooled by tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:27 pm

LOL
OMG if you come during the spring
we'll have the photo album by then!!!
zomg. i'm so taking you around to where he's been. LMAO.

hmmm idk. was it out then? lol i dont watch that show haha.
that makes sense though. if it was. omg i wonder if they got a shot of me anyway. i was standing right in between her and the cameraman lmao...

blehh a full practice test. i need new sat prep books rofl.
reading comp. i used to suck at it. now it's more of writing as an issue than reading arrrgh. grammar is okay for me, since i have (err had) a habit of reading the NYTimes every day.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 pm

exactly! with a 80 page album in one hand and er...nothing in the other...we'll brave the streets of New York! lmao. so funny. but you know where he's been! that's really cool.

i don't watch the show either....but i've heard of it and i've seen the YLBFB clips. that's the only thing that makes sense (i doubt she did it for her YOYO shows, lmao)

oh yeah....writing and reading are the ones where you practice only. i used to write essays each day (then i got lazy...hence a 9 on the actual test). seriously, it gets easier. have a bank of writing ideas. like..i had this bank of history examples--elizabeth I, etc--that I always could use.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:39 pm

haha yeah exactly! lol i'm serious though. XP
i must find people to do this with me. and just randomly show him the pictures through forum or something... or maybe we can make the binders for him and put that in... with his picture on one side and ours on the other. hehe okay now i'm overthinking it.

uh oh. that gives me the urge to go find the episode and see if i was in it. ugh. XDDD

math section was ridiculously easy. except for a few tricky problems... darn tricky guys. lol. you used to write essays each day? gosh. omg.
a bank of writing ideas... arrgh sounds useful. lol i need to get myself a bank like that XDDD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 pm

haha! i didn't even think of that--no, seriously, make a NYC binder. and then just have a picture of each place he was at (lol...okay, that really makes us seem crazy). lol.

lmao. it's possible, though. cuz they seriously just have random issues.

i had to. parents. didn't mean i actually TRIED on my essays. thus the failure grade
just stuff you know best. for you, probably science examples. i had like...hitler (i tried not to use him...graders might take offense), elizabeth I, galileo, and then some modern day things in a permanent bank that fit for almost every topic

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:44 pm

okay i really want to plan this out though. loll... do you think your parents will let you run around an unknown city taking pictures of places your idol has been in? mine won't. XD must use an excuse aka. lunch with friends!... for a few hours. lol.

oh wow... that's actually a really good strategy. ugh. i need to start researching some too lmao...
science examples? ehh that usually ends up with history. lol. so i think not. wait. all of them have to do with history. i can always make up something about my "life..."
rofl. i just thought of the most random one. SHOW. XD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:55 pm

such lucky girl fans!
show is handsome no matter what, but no offense to Anson Hu,
I don't really consider that handsome
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:00 am

megan_702 wrote:such lucky girl fans!
show is handsome no matter what, but no offense to Anson Hu,
I don't really consider that handsome

Totally agree. Lol. No offense to him or his fans xPP
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:47 am

LOL..
tracy
tracy

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3