Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

+11
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
asiaticlily
dragon35fire90
alyanna
miakaloveshow
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
sze92
PrincessK87
avondale09
dolphyn
xiangxuanlin
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event - Page 2 Empty Re: 12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:06 pm

I just use the school computers (....we have soooo many computer labs. seriously, it's almost a joke)

hahah!! CSL. lmao. funnily enough, the majority of ESL at our school are er....Taiwanese. seriously.
haha! that would work (for you). if they had english classes that would work period.
oh yeah, couterpart schools...both typically are good if one is good haha.

that also might be why...artists going to jianzhong. though of course the most famous "artist" school is Xiao Gui's...which...strangely enough, isn't the best artists school in Taiwan but still has so many artists. lmao, why?

Back to top Go down

12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event - Page 2 Empty Re: 12/22/09 Show Luo and Anson Hu Put on a Dazzling Performance at School Anniversary Event

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:10 pm

We lack computers. o_0
I think we may be forced to take the AP Chinese test at another school because of it, too. Sucks.

Haha really? Well, I guess that makes sense. It's Cali! If they had english classes, which they do, they would be ridiculously easy for you and me. Sometimes. The most random things come up on that, I swear.

It's the most famous, so definitely a lot of publicity surrounding all their events and more "popular" students. I can see how that works. Lol.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Whoa, really? Oh wait, I forgot where I live...er....yeah. Might explain our comps and laptops (which actually have nothing to do with school but with rich parents).

i know but still! i'd expect some more, but nope. the majority are taiwanese. i know a few, actually. and they still speak in chinese all the time too.
haha, really? i've seen some english books for english classes in china...well, my cousin's. i swear, i laughed outloud at some of the sentences.

aaaah. since it's the most famous, it gets more students, and its students who are famous make it more famous and...haha. it's a circle of events. so that's why. i swear, half the entertainers come from there (Xiao Gui, Hu Die, Rainie, Da Xiao S, Cyndi Wang, etc, etc). lol. i was so surprised when i heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Lol. Rich parents are awesome. o_0
Like, seriously. We need some of those. XD

Yeah they speak in Chinese all the time and then their English never gets much better and whaatever. Lol the english curriculum is supposed to be more toward the british side i think. Idk their teaching style is weeeird.

Lol yeah it's a huge chain. Uh oh I'm starting to think in circles too. XDD Lol half the entertainers come from there? Half of the well known ones, probably XDD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:25 pm

i know, they are. around the school there's this one area (not super rich) but where it's full of like...lawyers and doctors and the such. haha. so we're lucky. i come from a more normal area.

so i speak english to them and....they reply in chinese. lmao. eh, well.
i know, the english curriculum is british in China. but then...still. the sentences are funny. no way britain schools have sentences like that.

no, seriously, i thought only a few came from there. like, maybe some famous and some less famous. but then YLBFB aired an episode with ALL of that school's members (With Hu Die and Xiao Gui hosting, too, haha, so literally everyone was from the school). but then they started listing everyone from that school and...there was a lot. definitely if there's one school that has the most graduate entertainers, it's that one

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Oh wow. I guess NY has it's rich areas too but I live in... the ghetto. LOL like literally. It's Brooklyn lmao.

Lol aww at least you try to help them learn right? Haha.
The sentences are funny? That explains Show... LOL jk xD

Yeah that Tong Xue Hui one. I saw part of it xDD
Definitely got a lot of graduate entertainers that's for sure lol. aaand the cycle repeats... i wonder who's next to come from there xDDD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:29 pm

lol, you live in the ghetto and go to a super good school. the irony. i got into my school by luck, actually. since i could have gone to another (lot worse).

...or cuz my chinese sucks, haha. actually i hate speaking chinese in china cuz like i said before....whenever the koreans speak in korean they're talking behind people's back so i like to keep the english
haha! no, but they seriously have these random sentences. i don't precisely remember them but they were just...so random.

yeah. oh, true, the cycle repeats...should be some more entertainers coming now.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Yeah it is irony. My zoned school is reaaaaally bad. I'm glad I'm not stupid. Or, not incredibly stupid at least. I think by the time this fever is gone I might be stupid. XDD

I like to keep to Chinese because no one can understand and it's fun. But I'm always just talking about the randomest funniest tings in Chinese and laughing, so hopefully it doesn't seem like I'm talking about anyone behind their backs. Lol education itself is random. Don't blame the sentences xDD

Haha the only point of going to that school is either to debut or gain connections xPP
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:35 pm

haha, you're smart. you got in my testing. i got into my school by total chance.

nah, i think since your school has so many chinese it's fine. but our school, out of all the asians, has most koreans and it's always bad talk (at least, that's what my korean friends say). so if we're along, we speak chinese. but if we have non-chinese friends with us we stick to english.

true. but the school has such a good reputation, and it's alumni always visit, so...guess a lot of people want to go there.

i just watched the news report on this school! with Sohw and Anson Hu. lmao. so funny. the reporters on purposely provoking Show...and then Show's like, "MY OWN FAMILY! You're GTV! I'm GTV!" lmao. haha. show and xiao gui really know their GTV reporters well, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Yeah well. You get better grades than me so it doesn't matter what school I'm in. Lol.

We have about an even number of Koreans and Chinese I think. Aww it's always bad talk? Hm be wary when someones looking at you and whispering then lmao.

Yeah us too. I think. Lol Alumni/alumnae visitation day was today. I wanted to see everyone... darn cold.

LOL aww where? I wanna see that. rofl.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 pm

me get better grades? didn't you hear me groaning about my B a few days ago in another post?

haha, exactly. it's pretty much always bad talk...even when I hear chinese, a lot of time it's bad talk...so. yeah. refraining is the best way to go.

you guys have alumni/alumnaie visitation day?! so cool. we don't. awww...that sucks. get better soon though! don't be sick over x-mas...that sucks.

it was on today's YLBFB live episode, within the first 8 minutes (well, really, the last 4 of the first 8 minutes)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:43 pm

You got a 234. On the PSATs.
I don't want to talk to you anymore! (sobs in corner)
... Okay, I'm okay.

Why is it bad talk? Ours is just... ridiculous talk. Lol. Random ranting. Either that or I'm talking to my friend about Show and I don't want someone else to think I'm crazy. Lol.
Yeah it starts in like...15 minutes. Darn I'm pissed I missed it. Yeah I hope I get better sooner. I'm like breathing with half a nostril now, I swear. T_T

Oh. I obviously have yet to watch that. Lol.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:45 pm

haha, yeah, i got that on a test that doesn't matter. whereas in grades which do matter...i have a B. i win. *goes to cry her heart out*

they insult people, apparently, talk about what they do wrong and stuff. lol. me and my friend talk in chinese sometimes...and it's basically ridiculous talk. haha. but i talk to her about Show and then she says i'm crazy so...i need a fellow Show obsessed friend to talk to!

haha, i think sleeping would help. but i never wanna sleep when i'm sick either, so...can't say anything. are those days really fun?

yeah. watch it! it's xiao gui and xiao zhu, so obviously this episode is really funny. plus, if you watched yesterday's LIVE, you would know today's has a "secret" visitor...guess who it is?

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Your tests are probably way harder than mine anyway. T_T
And I still (azn) fail them!

LOL aww my friend says that to me too. Hey, I don't think we're that obsessed lol...

Bleh yeah I slept until like 11 so I'm good. Lol. Visitation days? Yeah they just randomly walk into classrooms and are like HI MR. -insertnamehere-! How's it going??? Lol.

Okay I will. When it comes out. It's probably out by now. Lol.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:54 pm

lol. i fail them period. not even azn fail, just normal fail. (lmao...are we seriously having an argument on who's doing worse?). haha.

i think, compared to a lot of other friends, we are not obsessed at all. but none of my friends really like anybody even a little, enough to follow them. probably that's why.

you got up and went straight to the comp? haha, same here.

aaah. haha, we have students randomly doing that throughout the year. lmao.

it was out...hmm...about 7 here. so probably about when you got up there. lol. i'm watching it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Lol that's exactly what I was wondering. Whoa. Nerd chat. Totally. LOL.
And that only proves they're harder than mine! Rawr.

Yeah my friends are boring too. LOL. No I didn't have to move. It was right next to me. XDD

It was out that early? Well. Kinda early. Hm I'll go dl lol.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 pm

lol. are we gonna have this argument back and fourth? i bet you're ranked higher then us nationally on newsweek. so there. and the only reason i'm doing worse is that you are naturally smarter, so of course you get good grades. i'm just stupid.

haha! even better. just get the laptop and go back to bed.

yep! it's always out this early on sugoi. earliest i've seen is 6AM PDT

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Yeah? Really? What's your ranking then huh? LOL.
Naturally smarter? As if there were such a thing. Okay maybe their is. But not for my case. I used to be such a good student in elementary school, but something happened and now I get straight B's and C's. Okay maybe not C's. But still. Psh if you were stupid how would you get such a high score on the PSATs???

Yeah now I'm not even in bed. I've got the laptop. Lol.
Whoa 6AM??? Wait what time does it air in Taiwan?
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 pm

i don't even know! see! haha. that's all the proof you need. we just have this weird silver medal or something.
i know! in elementary and middle school my grades were so great. that totally changed in high school.
PSAT is stupid. all you have to do is practice for it.

lol. yeah, i'm just permanently in front of my laptop all the time now. it's all i need

it airs...6 PM in Taiwan. so...that's....2AM over here in Cali? yeah. so it can go up by 6AM (10 AM for you)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Weird silver medal? I think we do too. Or gold. IDK. TELL ME THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL. Lol cause I actually have to go look this up XD
Yeah there's something wrong with high school. Either that or elementary school grades are misleading. Kids are getting stupider too.
Uh then I obviously didn't practice enough. Lol I really didn't. XD

My laptop is my lifeline. To like, everything. Including hw, unfortunately.

Oh. Hmmm that's pretty darn fast! Lol.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 pm

no, our school sucks. therefore i am ashamed to tell you. see, you have gold! you win. so utterly. i bet if you tell me your school, the wiki article will be full of successes. our wiki article talks about the...architecture of the school
exactly. elementary school grades were misleading.
i think it's cuz i took the SAT as a sophomore, so i got that practice

same here. exactly! it's why i end up procrastinating on hw. haha, all my laptop's fault.

yep. they really get it up fast. i think they start uploading as soon as it comes out/is over

lol. Show's publicizing his album on YLBFB right now. And they're playing WOW in the background.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:23 pm

IDK if I have gold. Gosh. Our school is well known for failing the writing portion of the SATs okay? Our school just sucks.
Yeah misleading grades lead to misleading lives. Sucks.
Oh wow. See? I haven't even taken the SATs yet. =( Next month. Oh god in EXACTLY a month. Kill me now. plox. Btw did you use a review book? lol.

Bleh. I must watch. When it's done dl-ing. Which will be. Never. Lol.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 pm

lol. math and science school, duh. our school er...just sucks overall. i think our average SAT is waaaaaay under 2000. way, way way under. my school's graduate rate isn't even that high (lol...now we're fighting over the failures of our schools. lmao. we are so sad)
i know, we're all happy freshmen entering high school and..then...failure. utter failure
nope, i went to a SAT course thingy. uh...and...it didn't help. a review book helps, apparently. but yeah, so i only broke 2200, not 2300. darn it.

he's talking about wearing something if it passes 150,000 this time. apparently, trendy man only got to 130,000...so no girl outfit. darnit.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 pm

but stillll we have crap grades for writing wtf. average is under 2000? really now. that puts you in the top, what, 2% then? our average for the writing section is in the 600s darnit!
you went to those courses? i went to an SSAT one when i was in elementary school, and it was a joke. no one did anything.
hey 2200 is my GOAL... i don't know if i can even get a 2000 now...

he shouldn't be wearing anything if it passes 150000... he should go half naked. like seriously. XD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 pm

well, overall average is like...1500 or 1600, i think. pretty bad.
SSAT...lmao, i just did one study guide and took it. did fine, but apparently my essays of application sucked (...uh...then again, i think the school was too good for me. it's what, top in the nation? yeah. like i was gonna get in)
it's actually not that bad. because math is what has a high curve (the curve is always 100 percent). and i DON'T go to a math/science school and that section is seriously easy to get a 800 in, so...yeah. just practice reading comp and stuff. only practice matters.

so so true!! haha, yeah, top half naked. what a sight to see (lmao).

....doci, we have this bad habit we need to stop. changing every topic into school. lmao how sad.

but lol, show still keeps on being asked about selina, evne at a school anniversary event. haha. poor him. and he got a new S ring he wore to this event! gigantic S, too. lol. he loves them rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:47 pm

okay no more school. but you def. got better grades than me... 234 ftw.

not that it would be the first time to see him topless, but still.
heh.

if it was the S one i saw at the airport, i think i know. it was huge and he had a hard time taking it off when going into security. lmao.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 pm

that's not a grade. that's a score for something that doesn't count. lol

true, but..i mean. there's a difference in accidental topless (like in a New York dance practice, where he stripped cuz he was too hot, saw the camera, and then squealed. lmao) and doing it on purpose. he'd make such a big deal.

haha! maybe it was, you'll see once you watch YLBFB. haha. the news report on this performance at the school really was pretty funny. and the big deal Show made of the question. haha. that reporter definitely did it just cuz she could...and to see his reaction

i'm listening to ai de zhu chang xiu...over and over...again.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:01 pm

well even if it doesn't count, you still got higher than me.

LOL that was funny xDD.
it was on an ilovesuper link right? i can't seem to find it now. ><

roflmao. he's pretty close with them then haha...
im listening to it over and over again too. hehe it's good. i likeee. XD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:10 pm

so? you get higher than me when it does count. i bet you'll beat my SAT (lmao...we are definitely asians. only asians argue over whose grades are worse)

yeah, it was! but it's also on youtube here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so so hot! haha.

yeah, they all know each others names and stuff. show's really close to all the GTV people...didn't they all go support him at his Cheng Yao event?
i know! isn't it so good? haha. it just plays over and over. i can't wait for the full...and. dance. and mv. and YLBFB episode (urgh! why did shui mi tao host? I wanted Hu Die! Or at least Xiao Tian Tian. Shui Mi Tao is so fake and stuff)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 pm

No offense to you but I hope I do. LOL.
Not because of competition, but I really hope I get a 2200+...

oh. lmao. Whoaaaa lookin' good there rofl...
hmm i wonder where this is. heh. *stalks* jk.
*REPLAYS N TIMES*

yeah he's close to everyone that works with him actually lol...
oh yeah. that's true. they did.
I SO AGREE omg she pisses me off T_T
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next