Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo, Money on Money, High Hopes for Real Estate Investments

+3
xSHILIN
Killer_smile
o_ost1nao_o
7 posters

Go down

[03/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo, Money on Money, High Hopes for Real Estate Investments Empty [03/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo, Money on Money, High Hopes for Real Estate Investments

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Show Lo, Money on Money, High Hopes for Real Estate Investments

03/09/2008

Show "Xiao Zhu" Lo, who's had tremendous improvement upon his career in the past 2 years, is starting to use a "money on money" strategy, starting to invest. Besides investing on his own clothing line store, he recently started to show interest in real estate. Whenever he has free time, he'll be searching for houses.

Show expresses that because he hasn't had the time to do research on stock, he wouldn't randomly invest money on that. When he came to understand that his manager has some understanding in real estate investments, after filling his "first piggy bank," he decided to invest on a lower risked real estate investment.
Earlier, the filming of "Hot Shot" had ended early for the day, so he took that time to look at a house in Nei Hu, about 50 ping (about 165 meters squared), and began to get introduced around the house.

As of now, Show is looking into real estate for investment purposes. As long as it's a good area, large area, he'll invest in it. With regards to this vigorous dive, he expresses that investing in a clothing line isn't as profitable as everyone perceives it, for the long run, much more investment is needed.

Besides this, Show's good friend, Jolin Tsai, is also busily looking for a house. Even though she also wants to invest in real estate as well, but she's currently looking for a new house to move into. Under the strict supervision of her family, she's almost gone through all the golden districts in Taipei from last year until now, but not a one satisfied her or her family members. So right now she still has been unable to move into a new home, as for investments, that will naturally come later.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo, Money on Money, High Hopes for Real Estate Investments Empty Re: [03/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo, Money on Money, High Hopes for Real Estate Investments

Post by Killer_smile Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:30 am

wow...now show gets into a new thing agian....clothe now then real estate..he sure know how to make money...oh he y i have a ques ...since he is so rich(as we all can tell)..what did he do with all his big money beside gives to Luo mama..??
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[03/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo, Money on Money, High Hopes for Real Estate Investments Empty Re: [03/09/2008 - China Times] Show Lo, Money on Money, High Hopes for Real Estate Investments

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:38 am

he doesn't actually have as much money as we think Smile
i mean he still has A LOT just a lot of it is taken by the record company and management companies =)
but with whatever he has.. he of course goes and enjoys it himself, has his friends enjoy his wealth, gives his wealth to Lo Mama Smile and to charity..

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:01 am

& of course, ALOT spent on beauty products..i think his won't the kind of common brands that we usually use or can afford. LOL=x
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:32 am

when I hear that show use his money for charity..wao.. I feel so touched,he's really a great person,so I think he has to earn mone..thee are no problem ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:05 pm

I read somewhere in AF board that he use money $100,000 per month for stray dogs. That are many about 40+ up. That's a lot if you calculate per year. He should form the foundation and better let everyone to donate instead of carry burden to himself

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Can anyone explain to me? I'm quiet don't understand this article.
You mean he want to buy new house but his purpose isn't move to live in that house,right? Or buy to do something else?
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:51 pm

Most of his money was used for charity
- $350,000 to schools in China for building libraries
- give $1 from every copies to World Vision
- $1,000,000 for repair roads in his hometown
- $ 150,000 to older people
- $100,000 per month to vagrant animal
- $1,000,000 from his two concerts in Taiwan to helping ill children of Macdonald project

I know only this.^^
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyzzrenee Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:51 pm

my understanding is that he is looking to invest money into real estate because if he buys a house at a lower price and and then sells it later at a high price than he just made a profit. it all depends on the economic status
Lyzzrenee
Lyzzrenee
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:38 am

Thanks Lyzzrenee,i understood ^^
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:06 am

oohh thanks Lyzzrenee for your explanation ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down