Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/04-10/2008 - Zao Bao] Show Lo - Show The Real Me

+7
ohretro
luoi87
SiSi
Tonya
CutieHeart918
teddybear
o_ost1nao_o
11 posters

Go down

[04/04-10/2008 - Zao Bao] Show Lo - Show The Real Me Empty [04/04-10/2008 - Zao Bao] Show Lo - Show The Real Me

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:54 am

Show Lo - Show The Real Me

04/04-10/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the "08 Student's Choice Idol - Idol Host" category, Show won first place, a pity that his record company was unable to arrange an interview for this weekly paper, to share his thoughts on earning the award.
Last time when Show came to Singapore to promote his new album "Wu Suo Bu Zai [Omnipresent] - Show Your Dance," this paper had used his English name "SHOW" as theme, analyzing his education, his home, him in private, and him at work, discovering that he has a different side off stage.
"Hsiang" in Japanese is "SHOW," which fits perfectly with Show's personality. In these 13 years, he's worked hard to make every aspect of himself the best.

School - One Drink Determines Love

When Show was in school, he was Mr. Popular.

"In many different dance competitions, I won countless times. In 8th grade, I got first prize as the school's most handsome!" he said very gallantly in satisfaction about his impressive past.

That year, Show wasn't only just handsome, good at dancing, and popular, but his female schoolmates were also electrified by him. Even though he wasn't a celebrity yet, but his "beautiful name" had already been spread throughout the school. "A the time, people would always be whispering behind my back, and some people would randomly come up to me, wanting to be my friend."

And on top of that, there was some admire that had written on table at a bubble tea station, "I Love Lo Chih Hsiang." He even saw, on the bus, his number written on the back of a chair. Even though his privacy was being invaded, but he was really overjoyed on the inside.

Show has lots of charm with the ladies. There was one time he had participated in a car race in Taipei, after the race, there was a girl that came up to ask him to be her friend, he rejected her at once.
But the girl didn't give up, bought a drink, and came back to Show. Can you guess how Show responded? "Upon seeing how sincere she was, I let her be my---girlfriend."

Home - Served by Mother like a Prince

Three years ago, Show Lo's father had passed away due to liver cancer, leaving Show with his mother surviving him. To Show, Dad really didn't leave, he's just on vacation. He pointed to the empty space between me and him and said, "He's here right now next to you." I very "cooperatively" greeted Zhu Ba[Pig Father] : "Hello Uncle."

In a mother's eyes, a child never grows up. Show said, at home, his mother takes care of everything, like a "Open Mouth for Food, Reach out for Clothing" prince. His mother also wouldn't let him go out to buy things, because she's worried about his safety.

Because of work, Show had moved to Taipei by himself when he was 16. But everyday he'd call his mother, act coquettishly. "My mother and I are more like friends. A while back her body wasn't doing too well, I can't lose her again." He plans that after finishing up the jobs he has at the moment to take his mother out on vacation.

Ordinary - A Quiet Computer Geek

Show Lo was chosen by Taiwan netizens as the "Charmingly Humorous, Stylish Male." On stage, Show is always able to present his comical nature, always making fun of himself, bringing happiness to everyone.

But in private, he speaks very little, so little that you can use "quiet" to describe it. "In front of friends, I'm always quiet. They're funnier than I am, I'm just in charge of laughing." Show said that it's because he'd talked too too much while he was hosting, so he wanted to take a break.

In his new album, there's a song "Dang Wo Men Zhai Yi Kuai - When We Are 2Gether," it turns out that Show is just a regular computer geek himself. Usually after he's done with work, he'd go home right away, and then go online to chat, even if his friends are all at his house.

Show also has another "odd habit," which is to observe people, "I like to look into people's eyes, and then guess what that person is thinking about." There was this one time, his curiosity had caused a misunderstanding with a girl.
Word has it that he kept looking at the girl, which made that girl get mixed signals. "Actually, I just had an interest in her feet, I don't know why is that when she stands, her toes have to be spread so far apart." Then Show received a warning from his company, forbidding him to stare at people.

Work - A Leo Who Just Can't Stop

The Show Lo at work is the epitome of Leos——confident, not surrendering, compliment loving, and the center of attention. "I really love to work, I'm one of those that can't stop. I really enjoy everyone's applause."
Thus, whenever a fellow artist friend would complain to Show, "I feel like resting for a bit!" He would retort with a warning, "What! You want to rest? Wait until you have nothing to do for 3 months, then you'll understand how painful it is!"
Five years ago, Show had 3 months without work, with absolutely no income. Having been in the slumps of his career before, it's why he especially treasures his times of popularity. "I will cherish these times when I'm acknowledged, because falling hurts, and climbing up is exhausting."
2007 was Show's most achieving year. Not only did he release an album, accept the filming of "Hot Shot" and others, but also filmed 14 commercials. For 2008, Show's goal for himself is not only to do his job well, but improve upon it.

Source: Zao Pao
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/04-10/2008 - Zao Bao] Show Lo - Show The Real Me Empty Re: [04/04-10/2008 - Zao Bao] Show Lo - Show The Real Me

Post by teddybear Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:31 am

Thank o_ost1nao_o Smile

That "observing habit" of him is quite scrary Neutral Poor that girl, got all mixed up feeling n excited for nothing. But I think because of that habit that he can imitate ppl so well. ^^
teddybear
teddybear
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

[04/04-10/2008 - Zao Bao] Show Lo - Show The Real Me Empty Re: [04/04-10/2008 - Zao Bao] Show Lo - Show The Real Me

Post by CutieHeart918 Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:47 am

hahaha! me too .... i love attention because im a leo... even my teacher calls me "the center of distraction" hahhaha... lol!

show's habit is sooo unique..! hahaha... i wish that girl was me... but uhmm the way she stands...uhm hhehe No
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:00 am

ahaha.. I imagined that show was really a handsome and cool boy when he was to school ^__^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:50 am

Thank you so much o_ost1nao_o for this article.

It's always nice to read and now about Show a little more.
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:16 am

in private, he speaks very little, so little that you can use "quiet" to describe it oooh I want to beside him when him in private to observe him at that time:o dont know why Rolling Eyes
Show also has another "odd habit," which is to observe people. Then Show received a warning from his company, forbidding him to stare at people Razz
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Omg, he is SO CUTE!
"In many different dance competitions, I won countless times. In 8th grade, I got first prize as the school's most handsome!" he said very gallantly in satisfaction about his impressive past.
^ Haha, that's just so adorable.
It's like boasting...but, when Show does it...it's just cute. I can so imagine his smile/smirk when he said that.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:58 pm

this is soo interesting!

haha why must the girl report him -_-.. she should be HAPPY that Show is observing in her direction!

i see why he'd be Mr. Popular =P
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:53 am

LOL. i don't think any other artiste will receive a warning from their companies to ask him/her to stop staring at ppl. haha. he's the only one, i'm sure. [i]the unique & forever special one(:
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:34 pm

hahah mr. popular i can imagination that Very Happy
Wait Show quiet :O thats impossible rendeer

ILOVETHATCUTEMAN
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:42 am

i LOL-ed at the part that says sth about his company forbidding him to stare at people. hahaha. so cute.

and omg, the girl got to be his girlf just by going back and buying him a drink??? i guess its not so easy now that he's a famous celeb. there are like too many girls queuing up offering to buy him drinks. ):
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down