Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03-12-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Entertainment Yu Le Cover Face

+2
Rita8D
lollipopbbt<3show
6 posters

Go down

[03-12-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Entertainment Yu Le Cover Face Empty [03-12-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Entertainment Yu Le Cover Face

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:43 am

Entertainment Yu Le Cover Face

03/12/2011

To promote for the new album, “Only You”, Xiao Zhu, Show Lo has an especially busy schedule, using the short gap in his schedule to shoot for the March issue of Taipei Walker. On the interview day, we went earlier than the photographer, that time, Xiao Zhu was still filming for a commercial, that was his second job for the day, and after us, there are still 3 commercials waiting for him.

Finally, our schedule for the shooting started, "What’s today’s style?" Xiao Zhu asked. "The intimate kind of handsome." I replied. Hearing the answer, Xiao Zhu showed a very bright smile. In the shooting scene, Xiao Zhu doesn’t have the funny image he has on screen, he quietly listens to the staff and the photographer's instructions, allowing the photographer to capture his every mood.

The last album, "Rashomon" won "RIT Foundation Publishing Foundation, Taiwan's record" Five Platinum certification, Xiao Zhu fins it very incredible and even joked: "Can’t go more famous!" All at the same time he is being a host, actor, singer, Xiao Zhu said it was grateful to the fans that see him in different areas of his performance, especially in his singing efforts, thanking fans willing to put their support in the album sales. Xiao Zhu admits, having this kind of achievement makes him very happy, but the pressure also increases, "Everyone must be waiting too see if my newest album will have the same achievement as my last album.” In fact, the new album "Only for You"’s two versions sold out within three days, even in the first autograph session in Taipei, Xiao Zhu broke his personal record, signing more than twelve thousand copies, the results were very impressive, and it appears that his concern is redundant.

"Only You" is Show’s eight album, and where does he think he improved the most? He joked first, saying: "Of course I became more handsome." And then seriously answered: "This is the first time that many people told me that the MV made them shocked." In the MV "Only You", Golden Melody Director Jeff was specially invited, the scene was more European style, building the first "zero gravity shot," so that Show’s exposure in the MV are in different degrees, and also invited world-class choreographer Shaun Evaristo a new dance choreography, giving fans a unique new experience.

In the new album, Show accepted the company’s arrangements, specially training with a teacher for his singing, when asked what the teacher taught him, he seriously replied: "opera." When seeing the curiosity on my face, he laughed and said: "I’m lying" How naughty. Xiao Zhu said the teacher mainly taught him how to put more emotion into the song, "To let the people who listen to the song receive my emotion, rather than thinking if others feel I can sing or not. Breaking the habit of having fast dance songs, "Hero In Vain" was chosen as the single, hoping that the song which made him very moved, would be able to fight for those who work hard in life, and leave you with warm feelings.

translated by:lollipopbbt<3show
source:Yahoo Taiwan

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[03-12-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Entertainment Yu Le Cover Face Empty Re: [03-12-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Entertainment Yu Le Cover Face

Post by Rita8D Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:50 am

aww.he's so sweet ^^!!
It is a nice warm feeling!! jia yo Show!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

[03-12-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Entertainment Yu Le Cover Face Empty Re: [03-12-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Entertainment Yu Le Cover Face

Post by rawrr101 Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 am

Haha. He became more handsome. Very Happy LOL at the 'opera'. Haha. He's so nice. Smile Thanks for sharing Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 pm

LOL. He became more handsome. INDEED HE DID. xD Hahaha, he's so cute. And LOL @ opera. XD He's so sweet. Smile

Jai You, SHOW!! <3 Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:21 am

aww :">
i'm really very happy for him..!!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:04 pm

he DID become more handsome... hehe... Very Happy
i would love to hear him sing opera though... lol... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down