Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-04-02 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu holds his first concert in Sydney, English amused fans

+10
Jenii~BAR
destinasf
belina
|tinxiaozhu|
gelangielol
claudz4lyf
Rita8D
yu_chun_shan
lzxslxz123
lollipopbbt<3show
14 posters

Go down

[2011-04-02 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu holds his first concert in Sydney, English amused fans Empty [2011-04-02 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu holds his first concert in Sydney, English amused fans

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:40 am

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) for the first time held his own concert in Sydney, Australia yesterday, not being very good in English, he began to say: "今天會讓大家very exciting "(“Today will make everyone very exciting), after introducing a new song, he said: "等等大家可以touch my heart!但是不要touch my body跟其他地方喔" (“Later everyone can touch my heart! But don’t touch my body and other parts”) making the fans very amused.

Xiao Zhu in 2007 together with Rainie Yang held a concert in Sydney, this is his first time to hold his own concert in Sydney, being very filial, he brought his mom to travel with him, arranging Luo Ma for a Sydney City tour.

This time, Xiao Zhu held his concert in Acer Arena which can accommodate more than 10 thousand people (according to wiki, 21,000), the tickets almost sold out, concert almost sold out. Chinese who held concerts here are only Jacky Cheung and Jay Chou. According to the record company, the highest price is 8300 Taiwan Yuan which were all sold out, the concert profits was about 40,000,000 Taiwan Yuan.

source:Apple Daily
translated by:lollipopbbt<3show

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-02 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu holds his first concert in Sydney, English amused fans Empty Re: [2011-04-02 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu holds his first concert in Sydney, English amused fans

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:47 am

wow..!! congrats to Show! Wink
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-02 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu holds his first concert in Sydney, English amused fans Empty Re: [2011-04-02 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu holds his first concert in Sydney, English amused fans

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:48 am

show and his english... lol... Very Happy
but I do love hearing him speaking english and he is gradually improving in all fairness to him... hehe
the tickets were almost sold out? that's amazing! it goes to show that he is famous not just in asia but in other parts of the world also... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:50 am

wow amazing Very Happy~~~!!! yeah so filial , brought his mom to scare her JKK ... XD!! i hope he will have one in U.S :>
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 am

I watch on Youtube when he speaked English.. Haha.. i have no comment for his speech on his Australian fans on last Encore Concert @ Sydney..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:36 am

i take it that i was one of the ppl that paid... 8300TWD =.= sooo expensive >.> and used almost..... 600USD on the concert including mer chandise.

hahaha, i was actually pretty surpised.. that shows english improved so mcuh and i love his lil translation from chines XD
eg. Yi jia ren according to show was, one home people XD which made me cfack up sooo much,

and he admitted himself that his eng improved XD
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:52 am

hahaha..ke ai..i love you show! Razz
|tinxiaozhu|
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

http://tinxiaozhu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:58 am

Wow so proud of him, tickets almost sold out very nice Very Happy
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 am

i love this forum..admins are very accessible..i plan to be more active here..see..i only have 6 posts..d*mn Razz
|tinxiaozhu|
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 am

Lolz dw i dont have alot of post here either.. only join like 2 months ago lolz
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14 pm

@belina & tinsiaozhu : there's loads of info here...i'm sure your post will shoot up very fast...I joined just less then 2 months ago.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenii~BAR Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 am

I cracked up so much when he said that line.
Me and my friends couldn't stop laughing. But i really enjoyed his concert and good to know my money is in that pool of profit. But i was definitely a full house.

Jenii~BAR
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by azaleasloh Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:45 am

im just curious, his fans in australia are asians or caucasians? Shocked
azaleasloh
azaleasloh
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

http://www.aza-leas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle.x3 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:55 am

im from sydney. and im asian but i moved from singapore just like 2 years ago so im not sure whether i would count. many of my friends that like him are asians but im sure there are many caucasians too.

michelle.x3

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 am

destinasf wrote:@belina & tinsiaozhu : there's loads of info here...i'm sure your post will shoot up very fast...I joined just less then 2 months ago.

i think i joined last year but i really didn't have time to post..now i will really try alien
|tinxiaozhu|
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 am

azaleasloh wrote:im just curious, his fans in australia are asians or caucasians? Shocked

i think both Wink
|tinxiaozhu|
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by azaleasloh Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:40 pm

michelle.x3 wrote:im from sydney. and im asian but i moved from singapore just like 2 years ago so im not sure whether i would count. many of my friends that like him are asians but im sure there are many caucasians too.

lol. thats cool. those that went to his sydney concert must have been load fun! Razz
azaleasloh
azaleasloh
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

http://www.aza-leas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:25 am

wow! i'm glad that he's finally conquering english countries jia you!!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:16 am

LOL so cute with his English. Smile Filial as always. Congrats to him. Smile

Thanks for the trans. Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenii~BAR Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:15 am

azaleasloh wrote:im just curious, his fans in australia are asians or caucasians? Shocked

I'm from Australia and I'm asian. At his concert there were mostly asian But there were some [not much] caucasians.

Jenii~BAR
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down