Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[20110917 apple daily] Xiao Zhu played a prank to one of his manager

+13
xiaozhu_woaini07
Wolf
Lilkpopean
50sweet50
KawaiiAngel
claudz4lyf
yu_chun_shan
lollipopbbt<3show
octa
gelangielol
angelinechan
Tikisomia
freya1507
17 posters

Go down

[20110917 apple daily] Xiao Zhu played a prank to one of his manager Empty [20110917 apple daily] Xiao Zhu played a prank to one of his manager

Post by freya1507 Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

okay its not a real translation
but i guess a lot of ppl did see the pics in the internet today
and i tried to google translate the article but did not really get the meaning and was a bit worried
but Harnjun Goh helped me out and translated and summerized it for me

so i want to share here
(but if we can get a full translation would be nice too ;-))

jiang ge another manager of mr.show lo. it's Jiang Ge's birthday, mr.show lo planned to prank on him, but Jiang Ge is a really smart guy so mr.show and the crews of Gold Typhoon thinking of how to set him off. On the actual day of Jiang Ge's birthday,mr.show send a picture of him and a female-crew where he had his arm on her shoulder
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

show sent two pictures to the reporter.
yes. pawned! tada. the manager trusted! when he saw the picture of show and the girl in pool he showed a really really frustrated face.
then show:are you okay?why u look sad?
jiang ge showing him the picture and said: is that you?
show with a shock face: my god, then those pictures were taken!
jiang ge: what you did?!!!!
show: what i should do,i did!
Jiang ge down to the maxxxx...then the reporter send him another picture[which is mr.show lo holding a cake]

the funniest part was:::jiang ge still not in the condition, he asked show lo: YOU STILL DO THE B'DAY CELEBRATION FOR THE GIRL?!

so no worries everything was a prank
and it worked really well Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) the day before went to New York to take pictures for “Manhattan Portage”, taking a revenue of 6,000,000 Yuan (28,000,000 NT Dollars), and because it was his manager, **Jiang ChengJing’s birthday, he secretly took pictures of hugging a female worker in the pool, asking a reporter in helping to prank his manager. The reporter sent the intimate photos to his manager, Xiao Zhu even admitted that it was him in the picture, successfully frightening his manager, making Xiao Zhu proudly shouting: “Great success! Finally tricked him!”

As early as a month ago, Xiao Zhu had already discussed with his co-workers, planning to trick his manager on the day of his birthday.

Because his manager is usually very shrewd, Xiao Zhu first took an intimate picture with a female co-worker in the pool, and another picture of him holding a cake, giving it to the reporter,to let the reporter send the picture to the manager, making the manager, who was eating at the same table as him, distraught. Acting concerned, Xiao Zhu asked: “Are you ok?” The manager asked him: “Is this you?” He immediately acted shocked: “Oh no, then all the others were also taken?” His manager asked in surprise: “What other pictures are there?” Xiao Zhu, acting upset, replied: “All that has been done is done.”

When the manager’s mood sink to the bottom, the reporter sent another picture of Xiao Zhu holding a birthday cake, the manager could not help but ask Xiao Zhu: “You even celebrated her birthday?” Xiao Zhu laughed, saying: “Happy Birthday!” The manager then knew he was tricked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Show in the pool with female co-worker

Taking pictures for Manhattan Portage

**Note: As far as I know, he is Show’s manager but he handles different artists. Xiao Shuang is Show’s personal manager

translated by:lollipopbbt<3show@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
source: Apple Daily

Last edited by freya1507 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[20110917 apple daily] Xiao Zhu played a prank to one of his manager Empty Re: [20110917 apple daily] Xiao Zhu played a prank to one of his manager

Post by Tikisomia Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Hahahaha! Show lol!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

[20110917 apple daily] Xiao Zhu played a prank to one of his manager Empty Re: [20110917 apple daily] Xiao Zhu played a prank to one of his manager

Post by angelinechan Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:35 pm

hahaha, good one show! But still, hmmmm topless with show??? Hihihihi...
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Ohhh lol so that's what show was talking about on Fridays baifenbai saying sth about the news is gunna release something funny xD
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by octa Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Oh, Show Show #LOL
octa
octa
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

[20110917 apple daily] Xiao Zhu played a prank to one of his manager Empty [2011/09/18 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu tricks manager in New York, hugs girl in pool

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:20 am

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) the day before went to New York to take pictures for “Manhattan Portage”, taking a revenue of 6,000,000 Yuan (28,000,000 NT Dollars), and because it was his manager, **Jiang ChengJing’s birthday, he secretly took pictures of hugging a female worker in the pool, asking a reporter in helping to prank his manager. The reporter sent the intimate photos to his manager, Xiao Zhu even admitted that it was him in the picture, successfully frightening his manager, making Xiao Zhu proudly shouting: “Great success! Finally tricked him!”

As early as a month ago, Xiao Zhu had already discussed with his co-workers, planning to trick his manager on the day of his birthday.

Because his manager is usually very shrewd, Xiao Zhu first took an intimate picture with a female co-worker in the pool, and another picture of him holding a cake, giving it to the reporter,to let the reporter send the picture to the manager, making the manager, who was eating at the same table as him, distraught. Acting concerned, Xiao Zhu asked: “Are you ok?” The manager asked him: “Is this you?” He immediately acted shocked: “Oh no, then all the others were also taken?” His manager asked in surprise: “What other pictures are there?” Xiao Zhu, acting upset, replied: “All that has been done is done.”

When the manager’s mood sink to the bottom, the reporter sent another picture of Xiao Zhu holding a birthday cake, the manager could not help but ask Xiao Zhu: “You even celebrated her birthday?” Xiao Zhu laughed, saying: “Happy Birthday!” The manager then knew he was tricked.

Show in the pool with female co-worker

Taking pictures for Manhattan Portage

**Note: As far as I know, he is Show’s manager but he handles different artists. Xiao Shuang is Show’s personal manager

translated by:lollipopbbt<3show@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
source: Apple Daily

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 am

he thought that the cake was for the girl.... hahahaha... i think only show would do things like these to people... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:59 am

lollipopbbt<3show thanks a lot for the full translation I love you
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 am

Aww~ Freaking me like a joke.. Haha~ Show got a pranked with the co-worker girl on the pool and bring a cake.. Oh, geez.. Maybe I think I'm not dying for this news!!!

Thanks for translation, lollipopbbt<3show..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiAngel Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:31 am

haha this prank was awesome! XD heard the girl co-worker was actually xiao shuang. XD
KawaiiAngel
KawaiiAngel
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:55 am

xDD SO FUNNYY..!! hahah xD How Jiang ge then asked: ''you even celebrated her birthday?!'' xDD that made me laugh hard xDD You can see how mad he was back.. soo mad that he forgot that it was his birthday.. XD

Show you're amazing.. you never fail to make us all laugh xD
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilkpopean Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 pm

HAHA! DANG! Show got his manager good! His manager even thought he celebrated the girl's b-day too! Ha Love You Show, only you can pull that prank off!
Lilkpopean
Lilkpopean

Number of posts : 14

http://simplylilyyy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Lol his manager must have had a mini heart attack until he realised it was a joke.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:15 am

LOLOL. Nice trick Show. xDD I was getting jealous for no reason. Razz
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacko Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:33 am

Hahaha.. nice idea, i couldn't even imagine that it was just a trick! But a very deep and smart thought of Show, he get every worked!! pirat
Tacko
Tacko

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:53 am

KawaiiAngel wrote:haha this prank was awesome! XD heard the girl co-worker was actually xiao shuang. XD

really???????? how do you know Very Happy
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiAngel Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:03 pm

@freya1507: other fans have found out and so that's how i learned that information. i believe the other fans said it was on an entertainment news or something.
KawaiiAngel
KawaiiAngel
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:01 pm

okay ... yes on the pic ... it doud be her
but the reaction of his manager i guess would be a bit diffrent i guess
but anyway
a super funny and working prank ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoXiao03 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:54 am

haha! It's really Show!!
XiaoXiao03
XiaoXiao03

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:14 am

@ KawaiiAngel.. REALLY!!! I love the joke even more Laughing Xiao Hsuang is a shy camera manager and Show could lure her to a very naughty pose. I wander what's.. Oh never mind girls.. Me and my wandering mind hehehe Embarassed
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:42 am

OMG hahhahaahahahha SHOW SHOW SHOW ... haahahhahahahahahaha
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down