Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/12/2008 - Lanews] The "Fiercest" Celebrity Mom : Show Lo's Mother's Words Documented

5 posters

Go down

[05/12/2008 - Lanews] The "Fiercest" Celebrity Mom : Show Lo's Mother's Words Documented Empty [05/12/2008 - Lanews] The "Fiercest" Celebrity Mom : Show Lo's Mother's Words Documented

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu May 15, 2008 10:05 pm

The "Fiercest" Celebrity Mom : Show Lo's Mother's Words Documented

05/12/2008

The "Fiercest" Celebrity Mom : Show Lo's Mother's Words Documented : "I can give life to you, and can also destroy it as well!"

Taiwanese idol celebrity Show Lo had mentioned many times before of his mother's strict discipline. He revealed that starting from kindergarten, Mama Lo, who is always worried that her son would play too much and get bad influence, so she requires him to call home to let her know where he is at all times. There was one time he was playing basketball and forgot to call, in the end good ol' mom "dashed" to the courts and fiercely beat him in public.
He said that the most vicious thing she said to me was "I can give life to you, and can destroy it as well." It sounds vicious, but he still loves his mother, "When I was young, my mom never forced me to learn this or learn that, and she also didn't require good grades, she just said, 'Son, don't follow bad examples' "

Source: Lanews
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/12/2008 - Lanews] The "Fiercest" Celebrity Mom : Show Lo's Mother's Words Documented Empty Re: [05/12/2008 - Lanews] The "Fiercest" Celebrity Mom : Show Lo's Mother's Words Documented

Post by Killer_smile Fri May 16, 2008 12:42 am

oh man!! that quote is awesome!! iwill tell my mom that..she will be YEAD...
"I can give life to you, and can also destroy it as well!"..ohhh i cant believe that his Mama said this to him though!!wow..shock!1
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[05/12/2008 - Lanews] The "Fiercest" Celebrity Mom : Show Lo's Mother's Words Documented Empty Re: [05/12/2008 - Lanews] The "Fiercest" Celebrity Mom : Show Lo's Mother's Words Documented

Post by stuipid445 Fri May 16, 2008 1:29 am

OMG.. Luo mama is so kind and Show is so lucky that he has a very kind mother... My mother expects me to get very good grades and scolds me..(she is right now) *sobs*
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Fri May 16, 2008 7:58 am

i envy them; such-a happy family..show rocks(;
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by traciebo0ox3 Fri May 30, 2008 6:57 pm

aww such a nice family! so loving! his mom is so nice, no need to get good grades or anything as long as he doesnt follow bad examples. so true! I wish my mom was like that. mama luo is awesome!!
traciebo0ox3
traciebo0ox3
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down