Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/29/2009 - Kbites]Show Lo denies stand on Super Junior-Big Bang brush-off at ASF

+17
xiangxuanlin
Stargazer319
avondale09
kprincess
sze92
char
wyethrine
tankianen
littlecutekitty
keirins
miakaloveshow
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
ohretro
kriztetalovesxioazhu
piggypiglet30
..|dreeam|..
xNance
21 posters

Go down

[09/29/2009 - Kbites]Show Lo denies stand on Super Junior-Big Bang brush-off at ASF Empty [09/29/2009 - Kbites]Show Lo denies stand on Super Junior-Big Bang brush-off at ASF

Post by xNance Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Show Luo denies stand on Super Junior-Big Bang brush-off at ASF

@ Asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Following the news report taken from the Korean news site about Show Luo’s take on the disagreement between Big Bang and Super Junior during Asia Song Festival on 19th September, it seems that it was made up by the Chinese media.

Show Luo denied what the media has quoted of him. Go under the cut for his clarification. It seems the Korean news media did get the total followup to the news.

S: I want to take this opportunity to explain to everybody. Because today in the newspaper wrote something that I have never said, that I revealed (a news). It said that I went to Korea to perform, per Junior and Big Bang were fighting for something. I never said it. After I performed I went back to the waiting room. I don’t know anything and they said I revealed it.
X: How can they say that?
S: It said ‘Show Luo reveals Super Junior’ but that time I was in the waiting room but the reporter must heard of it somewhere and I didn’t know it happened. I saw the newspaper and was like, “Huh.”
X: Right. You didn’t even say it.
S: I didn’t say it and I didn’t even know.
X: Right. You didn’t know.
S: Right! I don’t even understand Korean!
X: Yeah! How would you understand.
S: They said I would be the first performer, so I just performed.
X: Right.
S: So how should I know what happens next.
X: Yeah, you were excited and only thinking about the performance.
S: Yeah, so if there are any misunderstandings…So.. (In cantonese) I never said it. Not me.
X: You were excited when you were there.
S: Super Junior is my friend. I also like Big Bang.
X: Super Junior is your very good friend?
S: Are you.. are you laughing at me?
X: Nononono.
S: I filmed a comercial with them, have you forgotten?
X: Nono, because Junior is my friend too.
S: OH. So Super is mine, Junior is yours. Oh oh right. I am close to them and filmed commercial with them before, so I am quite close to them. So.. (In cantonese) I didn’t say it.
X: Right.

watch:

Credits: hsTaiwanVariety @ Youtube.com
Translation: paewhee@ sj-world.net
Posted on kbites

--------------------------

Show Luo about Super Junior and Big Bang, “It seems competition between idol groups in Korea is intense”

Taiwanese singer Show Luo has revealed the presence of competition between idol groups Super Junior and Big Bang in Korea.

Show Luo was amongst the Asian stars who performed on stage during 2009 Asia Song Festival which took place in Seoul World Cup Stadium on 19th September.

He revealed the little brush-off between Super Junior and Big Bang during the performances that day. He revealed, “That day there was a little disagreement on the schedule of performance between Super Junior and Big Bang. Originally the highlight of the show is for Big Bang to do the ending performance. But after the performance, Super Junior performed on stage again. Big Bang was unhappy about it and left the performing venue.”

2NE1 from the same company as Big Bang were also present at the event. According to the Chinese media which quoted Show Luo, the fans from the 2 groups left, and Super Junior performed ‘Sorry Sorry’ to the half filled audience hall.

The Chinese media also stated, “The performance arrangement was barely confirmed that day. From the events company, Big Bang was supposed to do the ending highlight, but after the performance, the MC had called for an encore performance from Super Junior. Big Bang is a group as popular as Super Junior in Korea. Plus they are from different entertainment companies, it seems there are some competition between the 2 groups.”

Show Luo was quoted saying, “The competition between the idol groups in Korea seems intense.”

source: kbites
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

[09/29/2009 - Kbites]Show Lo denies stand on Super Junior-Big Bang brush-off at ASF Empty Re: [09/29/2009 - Kbites]Show Lo denies stand on Super Junior-Big Bang brush-off at ASF

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:32 pm

I totally believe Show on this one ^^ .. how can he spill out these insider stories if he doesn't even understand Korean?! =P

on a side note.. I'M STILL SUPER HYPED THAT SHOW PERFORMED IN KOREA.. sharing the same stage with Super Junior and BIG BANG (yeye VIPs!) =)
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

[09/29/2009 - Kbites]Show Lo denies stand on Super Junior-Big Bang brush-off at ASF Empty Re: [09/29/2009 - Kbites]Show Lo denies stand on Super Junior-Big Bang brush-off at ASF

Post by piggypiglet30 Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:23 pm

me too...i don't know how he would understand what diagreements were going on if he dosen't even understand....i'm proud of show..Smile
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:47 pm

ohh these media people again!
SHOW LO doesn't even understand KOREAN..how can he possibly tell that there is a problem happening...
oh well, i believe SHOW just did his performance there and that's it.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Yeah, I doubt Show had anything to do with this.
He probably didn't even know what happened.
Although there does seem to be a "rivlary" between Suju & BB.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:01 pm

haiix.. show has got another stupid news again..
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Show LO was nothing to do with them..they have their own sched of performance...and i think the asia song festival was in favor of super junior than bigbang that why they just making the news big and now they involve Show...how come he was not korean and he don't understand korean...nonsense news LOL....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 pm

I believe him too. Very annoying that there's news like this. It's good that Show could answer the questions wisely.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:38 pm

haha, "Junior is my friend"/ "Then Super is my friend" XD
i love their jokes

I'm listening to Super Junior M's Super Girl lol..cuz i can actually understand it haha
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by tankianen Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Not again,why does the media like to pick on show so much,dont they hav any other things to do..............
I truly belive that show has nth to do with this,he is innocent,Very Happy
A happy occasion being ruined by the media again.XXXX
tankianen
tankianen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

http://www.showofpop.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:47 pm

here goes the media again...
seems that they ran out of decent news to write.. totally nonsense!

jia you xaio zhu! were proud of you...
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by char Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:32 am

^MEDIA... Mad seriously, they've got to take ahold of what they spew about Show!!! it makes total sense, Show don't understand Korean, so how in the world would ever know any rift between these group (if there's any rift at all..!!!)
Rolling Eyes
It's nice to see how Show deals with this kind of negativity, there's really no point in getting all worked up over something as dumb as this news.. these MEDIA people should get a life!!!
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:27 am

one word says it all. ridiculous.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Please. Even if there is a rivalry between SuJu and Big Bang (and i'm sure there is) Show would know NOTHING about it since they're all communicating in Korean and no idols in their right mind would have any form of disagreement openly in public.
Show's only source of hope in communication: HANKYUNG.

Seriously, are these people trying to ruin Show's chances in Korea?! because for a start, if ELFs and VIPs catch wind of this, it's almost game over. Offending these 2 huge fcs is not good. esp ELFs.

But whatever i believe in him.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Ugh. Freakin' media. Seriously? Show was way too concerned with his own excitement to even care about stupid drama.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 am

Some people can be so rude sometimes. Especially the media (well, not all).
But some could be sometimes insensitive to other people (especially the stars.
They made up stories just to have something to talk about. That's very unfair for those stars and idols who work hard just to make a good performance. Some stars would fight because of these stories. They were making this up to make fans or supporters fight against each other.
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:18 am

Well, i also believe Show on this one. Smile They mustve heard him wrong. I think its just a matter of language barrier. Very Happy
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:17 am

Wierd?
Maybe the reporter trying to get some unwanted attention. how lame.
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 am

another nonsense news from the media~ we must only believe to show! haha Very Happy

jia you Show! I love you
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:12 am

Stupid media. Show doesn't even know how to speak Korean.
How the hell he want to tell others if he himself do not understand.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by momont_24 Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:32 am

ohh, well..
that media..so stupid!
how can Show took on thus disagreement..he doesnt even know korean language..
momont_24
momont_24
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down