Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/01/2009 - Taipei Walker] Show Luo's new mushroom hairstyle is on fire; 'Shanghai Sweetheart' confirmed to air in November

+23
xiangxuanlin
oOshowloverOo
Felicitationx3
wendy
michy_4n8
IHS
miakaloveshow
onemanshow
kprincess
xNance
ka1020
Tonya
jam912
AshWong79
keirins
sze92
ailin_stef
char
tankianen
maiza
littlecutekitty
kriztetalovesxioazhu
celinaa
27 posters

Go down

[10/01/2009 - Taipei Walker] Show Luo's new mushroom hairstyle is on fire; 'Shanghai Sweetheart' confirmed to air in November Empty [10/01/2009 - Taipei Walker] Show Luo's new mushroom hairstyle is on fire; 'Shanghai Sweetheart' confirmed to air in November

Post by celinaa Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:53 am

Show Luo's new mushroom hairstyle is on fire; 'Shanghai Sweetheart' confirmed to air in November
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: Taipei Walker
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo & Rainie Yang's new idol drama 'Shanghai Sweetheart' will enter the Sunday night idol drama battle on the 1st of November, replacing CTS drama 'Roseate Love' and battling against SETTV's 'Autumn's Concerto/Next Station, Happiness'. The other idol drama 'Calling For Love' which was originally slated to release in October, has not yet obtained the broadcasting permit, and so has confirmed to delay broadcast. In 'Shanghai Sweetheart', Show's new style has a breakthrough, never been seen before; his mushroom hairstyle is bound to make viewers burst into laughter, and even Rainie was unable to control her laughter and kept having NGs!

'Calling For Love' is a joint collaboration with mainland China, but it still hasn't obtained the broadcasting permit. Because the week commencing 1st of October is the golden week, and everyone will have a 8-9 day holiday, producer Angie Chai was worried that there would be delay in the process of issuing permits, and they might not get the permit before the original airing date - 18th of October. She didn't want to take this big risk, hence the producers have decided to air 'Shanghai Sweetheart' which is still currently filming, first, to save the situation.

In the drama, Show plays a mushroom-head, herbivorous but kind & honest guy called Lin Da Lang. His personality is so innocent that it seems somewhat silly. Originally, Angie only planned for Show to have a mushroom hairstyle but during costume-fitting, Show improvised and added bangs at the front, and also discussed with Angie to add big black-rimmed glasses. All this, matched with shorts and long socks produced a surprisingly good result. Hence, Angie immediately agreed to Show's suggestions.

Actually, the reason for Show's character name in the drama being Lin Da Lang is because a few years ago, there was once when Show was chatting to Angie, and the 2 were humming Pink Panther's song 'Da Lang Da Lang Da Lang~'. Both of them thought that it would be very interesting if there was a guy called Da Lang, and so this idea has always remained at the back of Angie's mind. And now, in 'Shanghai Sweetheart', Angie really did make the male lead's character name Da Lang, and his character is also someone who likes Pink Panther and loves the colour pink.

Show's performance was very hard-working, but Rainie is also hard-working. When she saw Show's bangs, she couldn't control her laughter and kept having NGs. Even looking at his back would make her laugh, in the end she begged the director: "I'm sorry, give me 10 seconds to let all my laughter out, I really can't control it!"
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[10/01/2009 - Taipei Walker] Show Luo's new mushroom hairstyle is on fire; 'Shanghai Sweetheart' confirmed to air in November Empty Re: [10/01/2009 - Taipei Walker] Show Luo's new mushroom hairstyle is on fire; 'Shanghai Sweetheart' confirmed to air in November

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:43 am

wow thanks for posting this!
i love SHOW being this nerdy and adorkable!LOL
he looks so cute with the wig and the nerdy glasses with a stuff toy geek

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

[10/01/2009 - Taipei Walker] Show Luo's new mushroom hairstyle is on fire; 'Shanghai Sweetheart' confirmed to air in November Empty Re: [10/01/2009 - Taipei Walker] Show Luo's new mushroom hairstyle is on fire; 'Shanghai Sweetheart' confirmed to air in November

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:21 am

LMAO GIANG GIANG IS BACK! haha with a new hairstyle Wink

I think those are the shots from "back in the years~" in the drama, cuz i think Show grows up and turns into some big shot rich dude who looks really yummy in expensive tux! right? =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by maiza Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 am

Muahahaha! He looks so adorable with that style!!! He is such a professional actor. Normally he wont let anybody touch his hair... Love Xiao Zhu cum Da Lang. afro
maiza
maiza

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by tankianen Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:58 am

Wow,love his hew hairstyle man,So cute.........
Cant wait for the show to be broadcast man,Very Happy
tankianen
tankianen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

http://www.showofpop.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by char Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:18 am

^ahaha... omg... that hair style's ridiculous..!!! afro lol!

i'm getting more & more anxious to watch this drama... bounce

thanks for sharing..!!!
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by ailin_stef Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:47 am

Hahahahahahaaa!! First, when I saw his hair, I was shocked but then I can't control my laughter Very Happy I can't wait to watch the serie. And it will aired on november... in 1 month !
We must be patient ! Laughing
ailin_stef
ailin_stef
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 am

oh my. he is so adorable. he looks SO CUTE. no one can ever guess how old is he.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:28 am

Waa...shocked at first when saw the pics, but still cute la...Thanx for posting ^^
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by AshWong79 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 am

This drama should be interesting.. Very Happy
AshWong79
AshWong79

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:15 am

Shocked
lol! woah! wat an entertainment!! big change in looks..

im so excited for the drama... bounce
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:18 am

ahaha !!!!!!!!!! I can't wait anymore!!!!!
I want watching this drama!!!

thanks for the info
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:29 pm

thanks for the news! i thought he will be in suits often in the drama, haha~ it turns out seeing him in mushroom head! haha Very Happy
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by xNance Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 pm

OMG he looks soo dorky and cute!!~
can't wait, still 1 month to go!
thanks for sharing
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Oh good god. I swear mushroom hairstyle should have just stopped in Korea before they infected people in Taiwan and now, HERE WE GO AGAIN.
SIGH. Stylists should be educated abt this.
This hairstyle is just ridiculous, annoying and not befitting of Show.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm

WOA~ whatta hair?
haha! so speechless..
it makes me laugh!
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Show Luo was really cute with his bangs..that why the idol drama become so exciting and suspense i can't stop laughing at him.lol! .he always make some suggestion to make the movie more beautiful harhar... that our SHow he is the only one who can do that role and make us laugh till we are out of breath... lol! that why i love him b'coz he never failed to amaze us....another record breaker again...congrats Da lang...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 pm

I really can't wait for this drama, it sounds so nice! Hope someone subs it fast xD or else I will just watch it without subs, 'cause I really have no patience when it sounds so good.
Thanks for sharing Very Happy
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by michy_4n8 Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:08 am

hahaa..he's really cuutte! waahh..i miss this forum! almost 3 months that i didn't visit here Smile miss you guys! Smile mwah2! :-*
michy_4n8
michy_4n8
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

http://www.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wendy Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:48 pm

so cute!!!!
wendy
wendy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:25 pm

I might watch it just for that hair! xD
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by oOshowloverOo Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Erm i am confused,so his character is Xue Hai or Lin Da Lang?
Why are the hairstyles different?
oOshowloverOo
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:18 pm

his hairstlye is really funny. i wonder how the staff and rainie kept their lips from smiling and from bursting in laughing while they are taping! haha
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 am

uh, oOshowloverOo, if I'm not mistaken, the real name is Xue Hai, but when his character is younger, in high school, I think, he goes by Da Lang. Show said that Da Lang is an alias he has to go by, because he's from a wealthy family and he could be kidnapped, I guess. But when he's older, he just goes by Xue Hai, probably, idk. And then he gets "better looking" for some reason, lol which is why the characters look so different. All I know for sure is the name thing, cuz Show said it on BFB. The rest is just an assumption.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by oOshowloverOo Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:58 am

avondale09 wrote:uh, oOshowloverOo, if I'm not mistaken, the real name is Xue Hai, but when his character is younger, in high school, I think, he goes by Da Lang. Show said that Da Lang is an alias he has to go by, because he's from a wealthy family and he could be kidnapped, I guess. But when he's older, he just goes by Xue Hai, probably, idk. And then he gets "better looking" for some reason, lol which is why the characters look so different. All I know for sure is the name thing, cuz Show said it on BFB. The rest is just an assumption.

Oh thx! Very Happy
oOshowloverOo
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Xue Hai literally means something like big earner, or somebody who is able to earn a lot and has a lot of something (like money). That's why Xiao Gui always crack up at the joke when he hears Show's character's name.

And yeah, Show's haracter's real name is Xue Hai. And yes, Da Lang is an alias he goes by in mainland China so he doesn't get kidnapped (Da Lang/Xue Hai is originally from Taiwan but studies in mainland so he doesn't have to be afraid). But yeah, after Rainie leaves he's....struck by a desire to get revenge? Over her supposed "desertion" or something like that, and gets handsome. That's all that is revealed so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:19 am

waiting!!!
wow..
1st november..
hohohoh...
cant wait!!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:24 am

He looks so cute in that hairstyle(:
I'm actually imagining if people would actually follow his hairstyle.
I just don't know what to say.
I mean imagine a group of guys walking together and having the same mushroom hairstyle that show has. Wouldn't that be fun! Haha Very Happy

Still, I can't deny that Show still looks very cute in that hairstyle! Razz
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:37 pm

this drama is so awesome! hope they can get very high ratings this year!

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down