Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/05/2009 - NOW] ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ Not in Time to Save the Fire; Using Concert Behind the Scenes Clips to Fill in the Slots

+7
keirins
wyethrine
freya1507
Exuvalia
piggypiglet30
miakaloveshow
avondale09
11 posters

Go down

[10/05/2009 - NOW] ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ Not in Time to Save the Fire; Using Concert Behind the Scenes Clips to Fill in the Slots Empty [10/05/2009 - NOW] ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ Not in Time to Save the Fire; Using Concert Behind the Scenes Clips to Fill in the Slots

Post by avondale09 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 pm

‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ Not in Time to Save the Fire; Using Concert Behind the Scenes Clips to Fill in the Slots
Source: Now News
Translated by endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CTV’s idol drama, ‘Calling For Love’ have decided that it cannot air according to the original plan, and due to the fact that the idol drama suddenly used to replace it, ‘Shanghai Sweetheart,’ is in the process of filming, it cannot replace the premiere timeslot. Therefore, Rainie Yang’s concert and the behind the scenes clips of ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ will be aired first. As for ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ that was originally set to premiere on October 18th to compete with ‘Momo Love,’ will have its premiere on November 1st.

‘Calling For Love,’ lead-casted by Mike He has been delayed for a long time and was finally able to air on the 18th. Even the promotional events have been planned out, but because Mainland China’s approval has not been received yet the drama cannot premiere according to schedule. This caused CTV to panic, but fortunately, Angie Chai has another drama on hand, ‘Shanghai Sweethear.’ Though due to the fact that ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ just started filming not too long ago, it’s afraid that it cannot fill in the original timeslot; therefore, it’s set to premiere on November 1st. As for the weeks of the 18th and the 25th, Rainie’s concert and the behind the scenes clips of ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ will be aired instead.

Originally CTV’s ‘Calling For Love’ was premiering on the same day as GTV’s ‘Momo Love,’ where there will be a heated battle, but ‘Calling For Love’ has decided not to air. The rush can be seen in Charlene Choi’s and Mike He’s appearances, and all the promotional events have been planned out already. In addition to the release of the promotional clips of the drama, Charlene and Mike already went to make variety shows for promotion. Right now, since the drama is not airing, the question of how the promotional events can match up with the later airing time of the drama is something the television station needs to figure out.

As for the replacement, ‘Shanghai Sweetheart,’ it is cast with Show Luo and Rainie Yang. The style of the two’s appearance in the drama has been revealed and netizens are discussing about them heatedly. Seemingly the collaboration of the two singer-actors should be really good. Even though ‘Momo Love’ premieres two weeks before ‘Shanghai Sweetheart,’ it should be ready for the arrival of this strong competition.

In addition to some issues with the Sunday timeslot, CTV is also facing a lack of dramas to air after ‘Devil Girl 18’ finishes airing. Right now, it does not seem like CTV has any new dramas to fill in the 8:00pm timeslot so it can only use the immediate replacement drama, ‘I’m at Ken Ding, Weather is Good,’ for the time-being.

Last edited by avondale09 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[10/05/2009 - NOW] ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ Not in Time to Save the Fire; Using Concert Behind the Scenes Clips to Fill in the Slots Empty Re: [10/05/2009 - NOW] ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ Not in Time to Save the Fire; Using Concert Behind the Scenes Clips to Fill in the Slots

Post by avondale09 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Yeah sooo... behind the scenes clips? That's exciting, I hope someone translates... =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[10/05/2009 - NOW] ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ Not in Time to Save the Fire; Using Concert Behind the Scenes Clips to Fill in the Slots Empty Re: [10/05/2009 - NOW] ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ Not in Time to Save the Fire; Using Concert Behind the Scenes Clips to Fill in the Slots

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 pm

wow its really exciting....its gonna be air soon...there rivalry is momo love which star cindy wang,jiro wang ,calvin chen... Sad yap i hope someone will translate it... Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 pm

that's fine, november 1st is a pretty good airing time...it would be too early for it to premiere oct 18...it is actually kinda shocking cause originally we were expecting a 2010 release so it's all good...Smile
really excited about it!
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Exuvalia Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:43 pm

I know I'm thinking of this in advance, but when do you think the DVD will be out? I'm going to Taiwan in January, and I hope to buy it there (it's cheaper). If it comes out after January, then I'll have to pay heaps for it on Yesasia.
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:22 am

hihihi i will not blame them when we see BTS stuff ... hihihi
cant wait for it ... ^^

evalia, i doubt that the dvd will be out in jan already ... and if them probably just the first part
but i cross fingers for you ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:24 am

so its confirmed its gonna be on nov 1st bounce
so excited now... can't wait to see it!
hope that they would also release a photobook.... coz i luv collecting photobooks. Very Happy
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Exuvalia Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am

freya1507 wrote:hihihi i will not blame them when we see BTS stuff ... hihihi
cant wait for it ... ^^

exuvalia, i doubt that the dvd will be out in jan already ... and if them probably just the first part
but i cross fingers for you ^^

Thank you so much. I really hope that it'll be out. But I doubt it!!!
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 am

airing behind the scenes was good to promote it,considering not enough time to do the promotion things till its premiere. Oh...so excited!!Smile
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:43 am

ooooh airing the behind the scenes first will only make me feel more excited to watch the drama!!! bounce bounce bounce
i hope there are a lot of NGs because those are hella funny lol!

i can't wait to watch SHOW's new drama!hope someone will put eng subs on it as soon as it airs...

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by char Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:20 am

^oh.. how exciting..!!! bounce i'm also looking forward to Momo Love.. it's fine that they didn't rush Shanghai Sweetheart, at least they won't be too pressed for time in filming & editing & whatnots...
i'm so going to watch both dramas cheers

Exuvalia wrote:I know I'm thinking of this in advance, but when do you think the DVD will be out? I'm going to Taiwan in January, and I hope to buy it there (it's cheaper). If it comes out after January, then I'll have to pay heaps for it on Yesasia.
Exuvalia
^i'm just not sure if they're going have the dvd with english subtitle in Taiwan... I order at books.com.tw and they only have dvd's traditional chinese usually.. and even when I was in Singapore & HK last year, the stores don't usually have the taiwanese tv dramas [w/ english subtitle].. but then, perhaps that's not the case anymore.. i do hope you get to buy your dvd Smile
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by Exuvalia Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:02 am

char: It's okay. I can understand basic Chinese, so English subtitles aren't essential. By the way, my dad went to Singapore in August, and bought me 'Miss No Good' with English subtitles. So maybe it's not the case anymore. Hmm, you order at books.com.tw? What is the payment method, and is it cheap?
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 pm

cool..when it does start airing on Nov.1rst, can you guys record the episodes and put them online on YOutube?? I don't have taiwan tv and I wanna watch them...
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Indochine_UK Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:44 am

Oooh, that's interesting. GTV really seem to be pushing Momo Love, I've seen it advertised on the sides of loads of buses here in Taipei. I adore Jiro too so it's a shame that my two boys are going to be competing against each other Sad
Indochine_UK
Indochine_UK
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down