Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/17/2009 - Cheryl Yang cried during her celebration after-party (half of the article is about Show)

+4
miakaloveshow
rokziie
wyethrine
sze92
8 posters

Go down

[10/17/2009 - Cheryl Yang cried during her celebration after-party (half of the article is about Show) Empty [10/17/2009 - Cheryl Yang cried during her celebration after-party (half of the article is about Show)

Post by sze92 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 am

Cheryl Yang cried during her celebration after-party
Source: UDN
Translated by: hazel @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Defeated Queen” Cheryl Yang originally was thought to be the most highly possible receipient of the Best Actress Award for the Golden Bell Awards, but lost to Liu Rui-chi by a small margin eventually. She was seen trying to keep up a good front during the ceremony, but finally broke down during the celebration after-party.

Idol drama <Police et Vous> had the same kind of expectations, but did not win anything in the end. Director Wang Hsiao-di kept apologizing repeatedly to San-lih’s vice-president Su Li-mei, and managed to make her cry, the scene being one of sadness.

San-lih has always been the forerunner in both nominations and prizewinners, and was nominated for over 16 awards for this year’s edition of the GBA. However they only managed to snag the Best Variety Show Award with <The Challenger 冒險王> , and Best Advertising for a Channel with <Defeated Queen>, dampening the atmosphere of San-lih’s after-party.

Xiaozhu Show Luo was defeated by Mark Chao for the coveted Best Actor Award, and professed his current feelings during his after-party: “Feelings? Quite good, come on, Gua-ge (Hu Gua) waited for 13 years, what do my two times count as? After all I’ve just entered the industry for two years… It’s just that Gua-ge has too much patience; my horoscope is Leo so I’m hastier and I’m going to put all of my concentration efforts on my new show <Shanghai Sweetheart>. I’m off to film it tomorrow, and I’ll do my best to cry with all my heart, so I’ll be nominated next year again!"

When commenting about Mark Chao, Show said: “One’s performance has nothing to do with his or her time of debut, and he’s really good for a newcomer. Perhaps his dad taught him a lot, after all Chao-pa is such a great actor.”

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2009 - Cheryl Yang cried during her celebration after-party (half of the article is about Show) Empty Re: [10/17/2009 - Cheryl Yang cried during her celebration after-party (half of the article is about Show)

Post by wyethrine Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:43 am

that's the spirit Show! Very Happy
love the way he answer those questions..
no bitterness.. just good sport...
we are proud of you!
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2009 - Cheryl Yang cried during her celebration after-party (half of the article is about Show) Empty Re: [10/17/2009 - Cheryl Yang cried during her celebration after-party (half of the article is about Show)

Post by sze92 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:49 am

i got to say, i am so proud of him. i love the way he answers. humble and appropriate. he is so not defeated. he'll definitely be back next year and win that award.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 am

yea, think positive! ^^
there's no bitterness in his answers.
hmm.. is chao pa the dad of jerry yan on hotshot? o.O
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:26 am

rokziie wrote:hmm.. is chao pa the dad of jerry yan on hotshot? o.O
yup rokz.. he is.. and he is also one of the casts in black and white.. maybe it put a lot of pressure on mark side to act together with his dad on his very first project.. that's why he did it so well.
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Show always win in our heart..he always the best actor..better luck nextime Show your lose makes u even stronger and improving a lot..love him when he always smile in the event no feeling of guilt even thought its was really disappointed... :so thats mark zhao father i wonder they are really look alike.. lol! scratch

Last edited by miakaloveshow on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:10 pm

thats da spirit.. Keep it up show.. We love u.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:25 pm

I love him so much, lol, I really do. He's so kind and humble and just... genuinely good, always. He is never bitter or rude or anything, he is just so amazing<3333

You will definitely win next time, Show!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:47 am

Thats the spirit Show. very gentle man and accepts defeat. [well, does he consider that event as defeat?] JIa you show!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:12 am

aww SHOW is really a sport!
good for you SHOW, there are more awards coming ahead..
jia you SHOW!!! cheers king pig

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down