Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[3.28.10] Xiao Zhu Offers Body But Bans Kissing And Head Touching

+16
poopie.tm
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Rina
Smeryllaa
shan_munchkin
mylooove
rabitto
JennyMelon
Moon
lorshie127
Love Show Luo
annakebana
miakaloveshow
freya1507
sze92
avondale09
20 posters

Go down

[3.28.10] Xiao Zhu Offers Body But Bans Kissing And Head Touching Empty [3.28.10] Xiao Zhu Offers Body But Bans Kissing And Head Touching

Post by avondale09 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 am

Source: on.cc
Translation: casablanca-- @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tickets to see Taiwanese Dancing King Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) at his three concerts in April sold out in a mere 2 hours, so as a way of thanks, yesterday he came to Hong Kong to hold a hugging party. Somewhat vain, he banned fans from touching his hair, and claimed that after he was kissed by male fans, also banned fans from kissing him!

Xiao Zhu will be having three concerts as part of his "2010 Show Luo Dancing Skills World 3D World Live Tour" from April 30th to May 2nd, tickets to which sold out within 2 hours. He arrived at a mall to hold a special thankyou party for his fans, and gave ticket holders "a hug of love". Of the 3000 fans who lined up, there were little kids who dressed up as Xiao Zhu and Rainie Yang's characters in their drama Hi My Sweetheart, causing Show to exclaim their cuteness and take pictures for reminiscing.

Not worried about "losing out"

Asked if he was worried about being groped, he said that as a boy he's not overly worried, but revealed that he has met some crazy fans before. "Once, while I was at a wedding photo event with fans, a female fan requested a shot of us facing each other. Suddenly she stepped forward and kissed me, luckily I managed to evade her. (Let her kiss you?) At these events everyone should follow the rules, and I have to be fair to everyone. (What other rules are there?) They can't touch my hair, no kissing on the mouth... kissing is pretty dangerous!" He also said that a male fan had kissed his forehead once, scaring him to jump back a couple steps.

"Black Pig" leaves Hong Kong

To reports of SaGei's wedding, Xiao Zhu expressed surprise, saying "I just heard news about their breakup, but this news is between them. (WIll you go to the States for a secret wedding yourself?) Right now, lots of people will know about artists going to the States to get married, so I will go elsewhere! Haha, I haven't thought about getting married yet." After attending the hugging party, Xiao Zhu left on a flight back to Taiwan, where close to 80 fans went to the airport to send him off. He left wearing all black, added with a black mouth mask, and was dubbed "Black Pig".
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[3.28.10] Xiao Zhu Offers Body But Bans Kissing And Head Touching Empty Re: [3.28.10] Xiao Zhu Offers Body But Bans Kissing And Head Touching

Post by avondale09 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:28 am

I.LOVE.HIM.

Honestly... who else does this? Really though. Like... what good does this do him? It's all for the fans, always! I can't get over how amazing he is. It might come off as vain I guess, like, "Oh, thanks for buying my tickets, I'll let you touch me now," LOL but honestly, isn't that what we want? Yes, yes it is. And he says okay! And it's not vain to not let people touch your hair. Uhm, he's nice enough to let 3,000 people hug him, I would never let that many people touch me, gross. At least not touching his hair is understandable, can you imagine all those people messing with your hair? Ew, no. I cannooooot get over his amazingness, lol, I really, really can't. Everyday I'm thankful that I picked the most amazing idol =) Hehe.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[3.28.10] Xiao Zhu Offers Body But Bans Kissing And Head Touching Empty Re: [3.28.10] Xiao Zhu Offers Body But Bans Kissing And Head Touching

Post by sze92 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 am

i absolutely agree that he is the most amazing idol ! seriously, this event actually doesn't benefit him. it only benefit US fans. firstly, he decided to held this event AFTER all the concert tickets were sold out. which means he didn't make use of this event to gain more fans.

he also said that if he actually get married, EVERYONE would find out. why ? because luo ma will tell everyone. however, i am waiting for that day to come. i'll fly to taiwan just to watch his wedding at xiao ju dan.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 am

jess thanks a lot for sharing
^^
like you said - who else is doing this ... hugging 3000 fans ... not getting any more sold ticket by this ....
this is him so 100% him .... he never fails to give us the feeling he trasure us, i love him
he gives us as much as he can ... i hope ppl accept the rules which are totally understandable ... so that he goes on with this kind of events ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 am

Whoo in just 2 hours its totally sold out that was really amazing and with free hug..he was really so kind with fans love him,,,i want to watch his concert too..
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:16 am

He has three concert in one day including hugging of fans.
That is really amazing.
We are very lucky as his fans. Really.
Also, I have never regretted to chose him as my idol Very Happy

I hope I could go for his marry me event next year Very Happy
Me lovey SHOW! Who doesn't?... Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 am

I agree wif everyone.. show is like the one n only celebrity that did that.. he gave free hugs bcoz he appreciate his fans support n love for him.. all tickets sold in 2 hours! record breaking.. plus incentive of free hugs.. ARGHH!! i oso wan..
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by lorshie127 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 am

so this was the "thing" my classmate was talking about...

it's really sad when people read this and what they get from the article is that xiao zhu is too vain that he doesn't want his hair to be touched...!!! Mad they miss the main point which is xz's 'amazingness'... like what avondale said, which superstar would hug 3000 people???

it pisses me off when people misunderstand him!!! yes, he is vain!!! but that's part of his charm!!! and when you get past that vanity of his, you'll find an amazing person!!!! arggghhh!!! i'm piiissseeeddd offfff!!!! Mad

sorry people...i'm ok now.......it's my first post and here i am venting my aggression...haha! i'll try to be calm now.... Neutral

no matter what other people say, i'll never waver!!! luo zhi xiang 4ever!
pig
lorshie127
lorshie127
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:47 am

i want his hug too!
Moon
Moon
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyMelon Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Just finds more ways to be that amazing person ^-^ Vanity ? Pshhh.... Xiao Zhu is so brave to be hugging so many people >_< I wouldn't even dare..
JennyMelon
JennyMelon
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by rabitto Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 pm

He is so amazing~ ^^ It doesn't give him benefit, but he still does so much for his fans... I'm really proud being his fan too. It's great to know that you're loved back by your biggest idol Smile
And... vain just because he asked them not to touch his hair..? Ugh. The press writes many stupid things <_< ... I don't even pay attention anymore.
rabitto
rabitto
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by mylooove Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 pm

wow. fans are so crazy these days. ahhaah

mylooove
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm

the media always write stupid things and make a big deal about it when either 1. there's nothing really 2. if it's negative .... because they just want dramas lol!

why dont they make a title of how amazing SHOW is by giving 3000 hugs even with his busy schedule just cause he shows appreciation and love for fans Razz

LOVE SHOW!!! JIA YOU!
shan_munchkin
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

https://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeryllaa Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:59 am

He is really amazing. You know...who can let other people to touch you...you know sometimes it isn't very comfortable...I really admire him. Hi is so nice to his fans...to us.
On the other hand we are buying his cds...Smile
I mean...you know what I meant.
But still he is so adorable...you can compare him with Rainie...when I read I don't remember where, that she doesn't take photos with her fans od hugs very often. Maybe because of her company, but...I just like Show more!Smile
Smeryllaa
Smeryllaa
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:26 pm

smeryllaa

I think it will be safe to say that, for Show, it is alright for fans to hug him since he is a guy and most of his fans are girls. There may be some who might want to take advantage, but he can handle it and there wouldn't be too much of a problem with that. But for Rainie, whose fans are majorly guys, well, she is a woman after all..it may be alright for her to take pictures and hug girl fans but imagine it being with a guy fan...there is no saying if the guy will take advantage and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. As for Show, well, if its a guy, he can take care of himself and just punch the guy out if the guy fan gropes. Punching the guy out wouldn't be much of a big deal. It may press bad publicity but then people would just pass it off as guys being guys and the issue will die down. But for Rainie, it wouldn't be that easy so yeah, you are right that her management company (which is the same with Show) are setting up limits for her fan base.
Rina
Rina
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

http://rinz18.blog.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:07 pm

you can find pics of this event here ^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:33 pm

omg thanks for sharing AVONDALE!i would love to get a hug from SHOW too. Embarassed but yea i love him for giving time for his fans and doing a hugging event for them...it's so cool!i wish i live in TW/HK/SG too so it will be alot easier for me to follow him around during his promotions & stuff...
&& i understand his rules for his fans not to kiss him && touch his hair...it's okay...as long as i can hug him TIGHT! Razz
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by poopie.tm Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm

show is so generous and CARING for his fans....
lol but i find the "no touching head" and "no kissing" rule funny. ESPECIALLY the stories behind it... remember that clip of when that guy groped show's butt? HILARIOUS!! lol. i wish i was there to hug him... :3
poopie.tm
poopie.tm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:17 am

wow reading all the posts praising him makes me feel very selfish now lol
i mean of course he's great but that wasn't my first thought XD it never is when is comes to those kinda stuff...
i just feel jealous T_T so many fans who can easily enjoy his care and loving... i know they have to line up, wait, it rains, it's hot and blaah but it's so worth it and i would be so glad if i was one of the fans waiting hours and starving and sweating just to get a hug... or autograph... or picture or even just to stare at (the real) him XD
i know many fans are better fans than me and deserve him much more but what freaks me out is that ppl liking him less than me and appreciating less or just ANYONE who feels like it can see him... i can't even enjoy random ads on tv or old, worn-out posters TT_TT
ok i'm done now with my self-pity-moaning-blabber... sry for that XD
can't say anything about hugging event cause i feel like i'm gonna start over again so yea... no XD
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Haha.. those male fans are often so creepy. Once one touched his butt too. that's.... weird o.O
And I agree with Show, rules are something you must follow. Besides, when one fan gets kiss, then others want too. Can you imagine thousands of fans and all kissing our guy?Razz
But I also feel jealous, I wish I had chance to go some hugging event. Getting hug from Show? it would be highlight of this year. Oh wait, no. I think it would be highlight of my LIFE! Lol.
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by sansan4ever Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 pm

One word to describe Show: Amazing.
He never stops surprising me of his creativity, his manner/ generousity and his ability. Razz
sansan4ever
sansan4ever

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by pAnDaPPle98 Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 am

NO ONE i have ever seen has been this giving to their fans besides SHOW.
others just keep saying "oh thank you to my fans.." and thats all. This man actually does something to SHOW his appreciation.
pAnDaPPle98
pAnDaPPle98
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

http://ellaloreinz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down