Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Xiao Zhu Denies Mushroom Head is Copy of Lu Guang Zhong

+2
xiangxuanlin
sze92
6 posters

Go down

Xiao Zhu Denies Mushroom Head is Copy of Lu Guang Zhong Empty Xiao Zhu Denies Mushroom Head is Copy of Lu Guang Zhong

Post by sze92 Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 am

Source: YAM
Translated by Cmiley @ Asianfanatics.net

In CTS drama “Shanghai Sweetheart/Hai Pai Tian Xin”, Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) portrays (Lin Da Lang) a mushroom head, mean eyebrow look and scooped chin, because of the interesting “home boy” look; he’s favoured by advertising sponsors. To many others they think the image is from Lu Guang Zhong, on the 2nd it was strongly responded: “3 years ago I discussed with Cai, to say its copied, it should be said copying Chibi Maruku.”

Jealous Da Lang, No way to others for pictures

Xiao Zhu jealous of “Da Lang” more famous than him: “I’ve been in business for 10 years to now get advertisement, he’s only been out for a while and he’s being contacted.” He says others want to take pictures with “Da Lang”, he refuses all, and will not dress up like that out side of filming or in advertisements. He and Rainie has a lot of pressure from filming “Shanghai Sweetheart”, 1 mouth injured, the other period stopped.

Angie Cai sighs Baron Chen has too many limitations

“Shanghai” producer Angie Cai says past student Vaness’s performance in “Autumn’s Concerto”, sighs “His features are so fine, in SETTV’s TONE way performance is like filming “Blue Spider Web藍色蜘蛛網”. And also said “Autumn’s final stop should be here”. She exaggerated that Xiao Zhu didn’t have pressure from the script, opposite Zai Zai would think the script is childish, Baron Chen has more restrictions, causing her to be all tied up. Never thought, Vaness immediately sent a text message to Xiao Zhu saying, no matter what others say, us brothers must work hard jia you, Xiao Zhu claims, “as long as nipples are not shown, anything else is ok”, but he forgot his past web cam incident had already shown his nipples.

Daughter’s fate signs Chen Yan Fu (陳衍甫)

Angie Cai’s 18 year old daughter Xiao Ya is currently studying first year at National Taiwan University of Art (NTUA) Drama and Theatre Dept, has added to the “Shanghai” cast, she supports her daughter’s performance, and also says, the first time she met her daughter’s classmate Chen Yan Fu immediately expresses “I like mature women”, and also keeps a picture of her as a lucky charm, felt the deep fondness of his feelings, she signs him. Netizens responds that the drama is full of mainland dialect, she says during filming she had requested, later there shouldn’t be that problem.

--------------------------------------

this article sounds pretty ridiculous. i mean it's not to say a very big thing but hey ! Show had that hairstyle during 四大天王. his version is shorter and more bobbed. mostly everyone had that hairstyle when they were young. is that counted as copying ?

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Xiao Zhu Denies Mushroom Head is Copy of Lu Guang Zhong Empty Re: Xiao Zhu Denies Mushroom Head is Copy of Lu Guang Zhong

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 am

thanks for posting this article. i also find this article a bit odd. lol.
its cute that xiao zhu is jealous of da lang. haha. well, me too i want to take pictures with da lang because he really looks innocent.

and its good for him and vanness that no matter what the media brings up or their dramas bring to them they must continue their friendship and brotherhood. cheers to both of them
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Xiao Zhu Denies Mushroom Head is Copy of Lu Guang Zhong Empty Re: Xiao Zhu Denies Mushroom Head is Copy of Lu Guang Zhong

Post by rokziie Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:03 pm

who's chibi maruku? is it like a japanese cartoon char? xp
awesome! da lang already have an advertisment?! LOL.
something to wait for again, i wonder what would it be. Haha.

this is really funny:
"as long as nipples are not shown, anything else is ok”
show show show, conservative side again. haha. agree, xiao zhu is such a good friend, even texted vanness and vice versa. not like, ehem. xp

and i noticed that! da lung's 2 friend in china is so in chinese dialect. i thought i was watching a mainland series or something, but its a give i think they are really from mainland & i love them! they dont bully da lung! ^^ love da lung. ♥
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:04 am

Show was been jealuos of da lang..it means that chraracter become so popular because Show was the one who potray it...Yap its better that the advertisemnet get the real Show not the da lang in "Hi My Sweetheart" da lang is still Show...no matter what Smile SHOW has his own style and never copy anyone... Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:16 am

sze92 wrote:
this article sounds pretty ridiculous. i mean it's not to say a very big thing but hey ! Show had that hairstyle during 四大天王. his version is shorter and more bobbed. mostly everyone had that hairstyle when they were young. is that counted as copying ?

You are so RIGHT! It's when he did his video of 'wo xi huan'... I've seen it.
He got his idea from that MV. He did not copied anybody!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by watermo Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 am

Da lang is so cute.lol
I like mushroom head.
The New one has been brave before.
Believe him not.
watermo
watermo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down