Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Xiao Zhu "head over heels"; 300 fans rush to become last-minute MV extras

+20
annakebana
chloeyong
woainishow
JennyMelon
megan_702
miakaloveshow
dramalover03
calvinida175
asiaticlily
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
PrincessK87
boba2boba
avondale09
endlessjoy
kriztetalovesxioazhu
freya1507
xiangxuanlin
Fubaba
CutieHeart918
sze92
24 posters

Go down

Xiao Zhu "head over heels"; 300 fans rush to become last-minute MV extras Empty Xiao Zhu "head over heels"; 300 fans rush to become last-minute MV extras

Post by sze92 Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:09 am

Source: UDN
Translation by catalie @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Recently Show Luo was filming the MV for "Head Over Heels" 愛瘋頭, the 3rd hit song from his new album "Luo Sheng Men" and to meet the needs of the plot, he distributed special invitation to his SFC International Fanclub, surprisingly attracting 300 fans from Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, etc. who all came to Taiwan rushing to become "last-minute MV extras".

The reason behind inviting fans to become involved is because of Show's "wanting to film an MV exclusively for fans" idea. He revealed, the reason for all this was due to all the hardships he experienced last year. It was his fans that always gave him the greatest encouragement when he encountered these unfair situations. The MV's storyline tells of an idol's joy and hardships while secretly dating, he has to simultaneously consider his career and his lover's feelings, Xiao Zhu acts as himself, making others curious about whether this is a portrayal of his own life experiences of love.

In the MV, after Xiao Zhu has finished his work, he secretly puts on his sunglasses and goes riding on his motorbike, taking his girlfriend to roam the night markets but he's recognised by fans, he can't have his secret date, so Xiao Zhu takes the night markets home, he pretends to be the stall-keeper, making his girlfriend laugh. He even considerately helps his girlfriend put on her facial mask and massages her shoulders and neck, completely letting go of his idol status, willing to be a gentleman at home instead; Show expressed, right now he is just like the guy in the MV.

Similar to Jay Chou's MV for "I'm Not Worthy" 我不配, the topic in "Head Over Heels" is about an idol's secret lover but the ending is very different. In "I'm Not Worthy", the male and female leads must sadly break up, while in "Head Over Heels", Xiao Zhu announces to everyone news of his marriage, giving his girlfriend a happy ending. Xiao Zhu expressed, "If one day I want to get married, I'll definitely let my fans know." Furthermore, besides filming a music video exclusively for his fans, Xiao Zhu will also hold a "Show Luo Head Over Heels 7 Hour Constant Accompanying Lover Selection Event", the winner will get to stay beside Xiao Zhu and be his accompanying lover for 7 hours.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Xiao Zhu "head over heels"; 300 fans rush to become last-minute MV extras Empty Re: Xiao Zhu "head over heels"; 300 fans rush to become last-minute MV extras

Post by CutieHeart918 Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Show Luo Head Over Heels 7 Hour Constant Accompanying Lover Selection Event", the winner will get to stay beside Xiao Zhu and be his accompanying lover for 7 hours.
wow!!! whoever will be the winner, she sure is a very lucky one.
she would get a chance to be with him for 7 hours!!!
and that is awesome.. <3

thanks for this news
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Xiao Zhu "head over heels"; 300 fans rush to become last-minute MV extras Empty Re: Xiao Zhu "head over heels"; 300 fans rush to become last-minute MV extras

Post by Fubaba Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Woah, amazing!! Oo" That girl's really gonna be so lucky, I already envy her. If I was her, I won't make it through all of the 7 hrs, though... because after more than one hour I'd already fulminated into thin air, haha! XD And I think I won't be able to talk to him..... I'd be so nervous all the time~ (Telling him that one simple short sentence @ the autograph session was already so hard, so how could I possibly say more than that to him, haha!? ^^)

I wonder where & when that selection event will be held and if they're going to record it.
Fubaba
Fubaba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 pm

there goes the media again comparing themes of different mvs of different artists. good thing they didnt make that a big deal. Very Happy
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:44 pm

thanks for translating ^^
looking forward to the vid .... i wished i could have been in taiwan this time ....and now for the lover-event ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:34 pm

wow that's so cool!i can't wait to see the mv since i love the song too...lucky sfc people...hahaha <33333

yay is SHOW LO thinking about marriage??? Suspect geez this man is making me crazy & nervous at the same time....
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Correction/Clarification on the translation.

The translator made a little mistake in her translation. She translated "Show expressed, right now he is just like the guy in the MV." But the actual translation should have been "Show expressed, in real life he is just like the guy in the MV."
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Omg I wanna spend 7 whole hours with him =(

This MV still kinda makes me sad, and hearing even more about it makes me sad. Like, I really hope he doesn't feel like he has to run around and hide the person he loves from us... the fans that really care would support him, yknow?
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Woah, amazing!! Oo" That girl's really gonna be so lucky, I already envy her. If I was her, I won't make it through all of the 7 hrs, though... because after more than one hour I'd already fulminated into thin air, haha! XD And I think I won't be able to talk to him..... I'd be so nervous all the time~

i feel the same way, or i would probably be Shocked if i were to
be with him for 7 hours, who ever the girl is she really is super lucky.
i wish i was with him too Sad

Last edited by boba2boba on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:30 pm

avondale09 wrote:Omg I wanna spend 7 whole hours with him =(

This MV still kinda makes me sad, and hearing even more about it makes me sad. Like, I really hope he doesn't feel like he has to run around and hide the person he loves from us... the fans that really care would support him, yknow?

me too me too jess ...but 7hrs without an interpreter wow super hard for us and him ....;-) but anyway lucky girl ^^

dont be sad jess, i think he knows he does not have to hide her (when it happens in real life) but he wants to hide her ... as long he is not sure how serious it is ...and this i totally understand, he cannot give us a weekly update who he met where and when ... even not-stars ..."hide" new dates ... i mean, when i met with someone at the beginning i also dont want to meet at the same time with my friends ... i want to have time just with this person to get to know this person ..... so i think this is quite normal ... and we know when its serious he will tell us ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:29 pm

^aw that's a good way to put it Dani, didn't think of it that way =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm

thank you for translating I can not wait until it comes out - it seems so interesting. I would love to be with him for 7hrs straight (it would be difficult without a translator but hey I would find a away to make it work lol) I wonder how they are going to pick the girl,assuming SFC.
PrincessK87
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 pm

show's really nice to his fans.
he treated them as his family [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by asiaticlily Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Wow! I want to be that lucky girl, so I can be with him.

asiaticlily
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by calvinida175 Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Yeah, me too!!..I want to be there..I want to be with that lucky girl!!!..7 hours??..WAHH...XD

calvinida175
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by dramalover03 Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:57 pm

who's his girlfriend in this MV?
can't wait to see the mv Very Happy sounds so cute and sweet<3
dramalover03
dramalover03
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm

The Mv seem So nice a secret love and all the fans in the mv was really lucky..and who is that lucky girl in the mv...i hope someday when he announce that he will be getting married (afraid to come) Sad im ready Razz im so excited to see the mv now..
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:55 pm

lol last minute extras..wish i could be an extra! i hope that MV comes out SOON!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyMelon Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Show is such a sweetie~! He really loves his fans ! I hope he has a lot of fun with the girl who wins for 7 hours! Wow so jealous >.<
JennyMelon
JennyMelon
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:57 pm

If I could stare at Xiao Zhu for 7 hours, I think I would try to draw him...on a piece of paper ^_^ No, I'd probably be like "your hair's pretty" or "you have gorgeous eyes", lol Very Happy
I think I'd be tempted to wait outside the restroom for him too, just so that I'm really going everywhere he goes.

Those fans in the MV are so fortunate! The closest I got to one of my favorite singers in the past was being in the same city as them when they held a concert...but at least I got to go to Xiao Zhu's SOS concert, so I should be grateful....then again, I wasn't so close that I could talk to him. Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by chloeyong Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:54 am

Did anyone here join the 7 Hour Constant Accompanying Lover Selection Event? May i know when does this event end?

chloeyong
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:00 am

That is so cool! 7 hours with him!!!! OMG!!!!
I would definitely bring him around town!!!!!!!!!!!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by chloeyong Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:44 am

annakebana wrote:That is so cool! 7 hours with him!!!! OMG!!!!
I would definitely bring him around town!!!!!!!!!!!

so did you join?

chloeyong
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I really liked this MV! I wish I was there, so I could be on his video .- Hahah.. and this girl who gets to be with him for 7 hours... I don't know, but this is a good chance to get Xiao Zhu as your friend! Maybe I'm too naive, but as Show likes to make friends, and if winner girl is more than die-hard fan, maybe they can become friends and who knows, gf+bf?`lol. Very Happy

It would be so awesome to hang out with him for 7 hours and really, if I could I would want to become at least his friend, though gf would be even better Razz

But I'm happy that he said that he will tell to his fans if he's marries. I'm glad to know, then I can wish him blessings (: All his fans can do it. Hope he'll find his right girl soon!
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:16 pm

is this limited to tsiwan only, what about new york fans? lol, im soo far away, on the other side of the world
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Fubaba Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:32 pm

hitsugayali wrote:is this limited to tsiwan only, what about new york fans? lol, im soo far away, on the other side of the world

No, it's not limited, or better said, wasn't - 'cause the last day you could send in you competition materials/documents/papers (-> ?! Which one's the right English word..? Well, anyways, I guess you get what I mean) was 01/27, if I remember right. I read on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I just checked that page again and noticed they edited it since last time I visited - which was 01/26 or so - lol ^^ Before it only said "男女不拘" now it says "男女不拘,地區不拘"... whatever. Sry, talking too much right now. xP" :D) that you only need to be there in time for the selection event in Taiwan - which is btw today 01/29 (first, out of all of them, they chose the 5 best ones which will then have to compete against each other so there will be only one left, the winner)...

I wonder if they're going to record the selection event or if it will even open for public to watch... I'm really curious how the competition is going to be exactly, because "體力,食力和「腦力」3項大考驗" doesn't explain that much...

Spoiler:
Fubaba
Fubaba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:45 pm

the SFC people are so lucky!

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by dehlefebvre Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 am

sze92 wrote:In the MV, after Xiao Zhu has finished his work, he secretly puts on his sunglasses and goes riding on his motorbike
he knows how to make us die xD

se-ven-hours-with-him....
right... Shocked
let me think about it... Shocked
*AAAAAAAAAAH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!*
right, just finish thinking..
what I would do with mr. Hottie in seven hours...?
would take him to touristic places and then finish the day watching the sundown *beaten by the others*

This girl will be SOOOOOOOO lucky *-* And I just want her to be happy with 7 hours of Show Luo just for her...
*why do I live in the end of the world? ToT*

Thanks for the news ^^
dehlefebvre
dehlefebvre
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

http://lolli-popfics.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down