Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

04/17/10 Xiao Zhu denies Amber Ann's late night visit

+11
pink-lily
miakaloveshow
yobi
alyanna
kriztetalovesxioazhu
i.cooki
vli24
pAnDaPPle98
sze92
freya1507
xiangxuanlin
15 posters

Go down

04/17/10  Xiao Zhu denies Amber Ann's late night visit Empty 04/17/10 Xiao Zhu denies Amber Ann's late night visit

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:47 am

Xiao Zhu denies Amber Ann's late night visit, Rainie grimaces hearing the word booger

Source: udn.com
Translation: casablanca-- @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At Channel [V]'s "Music Bank" Awards Show, Xiao Zhu stammeringly revealed, "I'm really happy to be able to receive an award on the same stage as Rainie", causing her to tear up immediately. After a short romantic period, the pair simultaneously drew exasperated faces upon hearing the key phrases of "Amber Ann" and "Boogers".

Earlier this week, Amber was photographed by paparazzi entering Xiao Zhu's residence late at night, which she explained afterwards as looking for a friend on the 6th floor. Yesterday, Xiao Zhu would only comment that he didn't believe Amber was using him to create news in the media, "Because when I wasn't popular there were also rumours created about me." However, his manager Xiao Xiang revealed that to answer the media's questions, she had already reviewed security tapes, and even Amber's 6th floor friend called to clarify, that Amber did not go to find Xiao Zhu.

Previously, Bai Long Wang had said to Xiao Zhu, "Abstinence will gain you 10 years of popularity", but yesterday Xiao Zhu said, "Only 10 years? That's too short, besides he didn't say how long to abstain, one day of abstinence is still abstinence."

As for Rainie, the media had a special feature on her nose, which included allegations that she had a lot of boogers. She shot back, "Please, I'm such an elegant person!" Having to prepare for her first paid performance, she has been losing sleep every day, and if she bails on the high-difficulty poses, she is doomed.

Xiao Zhu and Rainie are "Music Bank"'s first voted winners of the Best Male and Female Awards, and whether it's in "Hi My Sweetheart" or their duet "In your eyes", the pair have made a good mark in their books. Rainie said, "He is my favourite male artist!"

Xiao Zhu replied that he hopes both of them will be nominated for the Golden Bell Awards, and if only one of them makes it in, the other should give up as well, causing Rainie to immediately protest.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

04/17/10  Xiao Zhu denies Amber Ann's late night visit Empty Re: 04/17/10 Xiao Zhu denies Amber Ann's late night visit

Post by freya1507 Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:22 am

thanks for sharing the article

*sigh ... every year the same ... rumours about females visiting him ....
when i read this ...maybe we should be happy that the media bothers him with this just once a year ??????? :S
and beside this ... i just can repeat what i said one year ago ... what kind of story tries the media to make of it ... when an adult female is visiting a single adult male ?????????? where is the point?????

anyway happy happy he got the award cheers
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

04/17/10  Xiao Zhu denies Amber Ann's late night visit Empty Re: 04/17/10 Xiao Zhu denies Amber Ann's late night visit

Post by sze92 Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:02 am

i think the media bothers him EVERY SINGLE d*mn DAY. okay sorry for the not so polite phrase. paparazzi was just lucky that day because amber coincidentally was at his residential area. if not they wouldn't have anything to write. consider themselves lucky.

i hope Show's management company sues them. he has been too nice all this while and actions should be taken. they are getting overboard.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by pAnDaPPle98 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:40 pm

is there a video for when the interview happened, or when rainie started crying?? THANKKS FOR SHARING!!
pAnDaPPle98
pAnDaPPle98
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

http://ellaloreinz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:11 pm

yeah that rumour is not true. Show and his company already stated that in the public.. you can see on yu le ba fen ba (100% entertainment), the one on April 15th.

rainie & show is just awesome Smile i like how they became such good frds despite what happened before. and their collaboration of hi my sweetheart & in your eyes proves that.
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by i.cooki Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 pm

i hope rainie and show make another drama together; I LOVE this rumored couple <3

i.cooki
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm

forget the rumors about that Amber going to his place!!!i hate those media people who always write craps abt SHOW....Xiao Shuang already said that it's not true.

anyways, CONGRATS OUR DEAR SHOW LO!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i'm glad that he was recognized again!*woot woot* i hope he'll be nominated again in the Golden Bell Awards....jia you SHOW!
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:00 am

thanks for sharing

yeah hate those media
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by yobi Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:29 pm

no comment silent
rumous is rumous so discuss for what ?
tks for sharing :X
yobi
yobi

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Whoo congrats... Razz i hope he will definately nominted in golden Show+Rainie they deserved to win...so what if a girl visited Show lo place..mind there on business..and i think its not true anyway...miss u.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by pink-lily Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 am

Man the media! If it's just a regular girl (meaning not a celebrity) going to visit show, the media wouldn't care... But cause amber is a star too ( is she?! Never heard of her but guessing that she is since the media made a big deal out of it) there will always be the eyes on you!!!!

But horay for show lo!!! He got an award 
pink-lily
pink-lily
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Amber Ann is a new celebrity and a model. but the thing about this rumor that probably made it drag out so long was because when she was on YLBFB for "WO Jia Ye You Da Ming Xin" she said that she liked show for a long time and she was also a contestant for Show's love competition onYLBFB and she didn't get chosen. But honestly the media is just being stupid, they have nothing to display for the public so they chase on something that never happened to keep the public in interest.
Im really happy that Show got so many awards. I hope that this year he gets the most awards out of male celebrities this year. He is awesome and I'm glad that Rainie was there with him
About the Golden Melody Award, I hope that they both et it but the thing about if one getsit and the other doesnt i think SHow is referring that if Rainie gets it and he doesnt she should give it up.lol But I'm pretty sure Show will get one too. Goo Show, you're the best of the bests!!!
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by heiILY Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:00 pm

dang those media. Thanks for sharing!! Rainie and Show are great and I too want them to make more dramas together (:
heiILY
heiILY
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:30 am

reli hate d media.. keep reporting false rumor bout show.. even amber's fren living at the 6th floor oredy called in to confirm tat amber was indeed visting her n not show.. so leave him out of it.. d truth is out oredy..
very glad rainie is der to defend show.. hope they both won the awards.. they r reli great..
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Rainie actually said Show was her 'favourite male artist'...
How sweet of her (:
She doesn't only look at him as a friend only but at the same time she's like his fan too Very Happy Haha Very Happy So cute (:
Love them both, always bickering but still very good friends (:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down