Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/30/2010 - UDN] From Poison To King : Show Lo Knows Best The Bitterness of Disappointment

+17
poopie.tm
annakebana
kriztetalovesxioazhu
IHS
lorshie127
xandrian08
miakaloveshow
Chie...
freya1507
Moon
mhay519
shan_munchkin
Rina
nikei08
alyanna
michelle87
o_ost1nao_o
21 posters

Go down

[03/30/2010 - UDN] From Poison To King : Show Lo Knows Best The Bitterness of Disappointment Empty [03/30/2010 - UDN] From Poison To King : Show Lo Knows Best The Bitterness of Disappointment

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:01 pm

From Poison To King : Show Lo Knows Best The Bitterness of Disappointment

03/30/2010

Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" Lo will soon be closing himself off in preparation for his upcoming concert. But before that, with some spare time, he was open for some brand name celebrity photo shooting. When news got out, all various brand names where fighting to get in on it. When Show heard this, lots of thoughts swelled up inside, he said, "Before, no one wanted to lend me clothing. In attending formal events, when the companies heard it was for Xiao Zhu, they all said that they weren't befitting. Who would have ever thought hat I'd get a chance to turn a new leaf today?"

In the recent years of interviewing Show, I'd always get the impulse to say to him, "Just forget about the past!" Not only did the fashion photo shoot invoke his sentiments, when reminiscing about native films, he seemed to be disinterested in filming movies, which was also due to past setbacks. He said that he had been titled, "TV Rating Poison" before and that was a huge blow to him. Just thinking about entering the silver screen and not having the ticket sales expected, and thinking about how he'd be made out to be "poison" again, he'd probably go crazy.

It's true though, having never experienced falling into a deep ditch, it's hard to understand Show and his "unable to let go" mindset. And because of his past experiences of being unpopular, days of utterly degrading criticism, Show is able to use Iron Man-willpower to maintain his showbiz career, strive with his utmost diligence, demand perfection, in fear and trepidation.

Whether or not a celebrity is popular, it's like a "man drinking water, only he'd know whether it's hot or cold," with this gush of emotions, Show is planning to display it on stage at his "Wu Fa Wu Tian" concert in form of a 2-minute dance. That portion of the concert is called "Dancing with Your Life," Show will use his expertise in body language to depict his journey in showbiz, the struggle from being negated to being acknowledged.

From Poison to King, besides selling lots of albums and getting high drama ratings, Show's dressing style had also gone from being picked on and turning into a trendy guy. This time around he wore Gucci for the photo shoot, fashioning a Chanel Watch, along with the Rimowa suitcase that celebrities love most. Show said that dressing up is something happy, your conduct and behavior will change with what you're wearing for the day; a gentleman when you wear a tux, a trendy guy when in street wear. The only thing that won't change is the accessories he likes to use. Over the new year, his manager helped him by a Chanel watch from Paris. When his manager walked into the store, the staff thought she was just a little girl, and thought she was just in there to look around, but unthinkably, this little girl took out rolls of cash from her purse, making the clerk a little confused as to what had just happened.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
During Show's career trough, he had once been declined by luxury brands, but now everyone wants a piece of him.
Outfit : Provided by Gucci
Watch : Provided by Chanel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When Show buys things, it has always been with cash. Even when buying a Chanel watch, he had asked his manager to carry cash to Paris to make the purchase
Outfit : Provided by Gucci
Watch : Provided by Chanel
Suitcase : Provided by Rimowa

Source : UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love4Show : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/30/2010 - UDN] From Poison To King : Show Lo Knows Best The Bitterness of Disappointment Empty Re: [03/30/2010 - UDN] From Poison To King : Show Lo Knows Best The Bitterness of Disappointment

Post by michelle87 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 pm

thank's Stina for the translation.

it's really good that Show getting more and more famous now. i just wish it doesn't happen like F4 in my country, where they're becoming really famous for a while and died out in no time. Well, good luck Show, you can do it.

he always make me want to buy the things he advertise <making me broke> Rolling Eyes
michelle87
michelle87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

[03/30/2010 - UDN] From Poison To King : Show Lo Knows Best The Bitterness of Disappointment Empty Re: [03/30/2010 - UDN] From Poison To King : Show Lo Knows Best The Bitterness of Disappointment

Post by alyanna Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 am

wow

show is too handsome hahaha
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by nikei08 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 am

Thank you Stina for another wonderful translation Very Happy

It is always true that there will be setbacks in your success career path .. as a fan, I always believe that he will be able to pull it off cheers

ps: chanel watch with cash? wow Shocked Exclamation

nikei08

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 am

I do admire him for not using plastics for buying stuff...because really, no matter how cheap or expensive, it is better to pay with cash. After the purchase, you don't worry anymore about the monthly bills and the interests. I think Show really is just being practical. Personally, I don't believe in credit cards because after all .. it IS still a CREDIT on your account. You still OWE the bank something which can backfire if you do not religiously pay the interests and the whole amount of your purchase. Not because Show is a big time celebrity now, he'll waste on purchasing stuff under credit. With all the things he's been through, I doubt if he hasn't learned anything the hard way. So yeah, he's a practical, no-nonsense guy when it comes to his finances. After all, he won't be famous forever, you know.
Rina
Rina
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

http://rinz18.blog.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:03 am

i'm glad this is happening to SHOW right now and hopefully more in the future. He works hard, and he deserves to be well recognized and treated well.

NO matter what, support SHOW all the way!!!
shan_munchkin
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

https://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 am

wow wow wow!
cash for Chanel watch!
awesome outfit fr Gucci & a suitcase fr Rimowa!

glamorous...!

Very Happy
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:23 am

Its GREAT that he's now being recognise.

We will support him!!

(:
Moon
Moon
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm

he said, "Before, no one wanted to lend me clothing. In attending formal events, when the companies heard it was for Xiao Zhu, they all said that they weren't befitting. Who would have ever thought hat I'd get a chance to turn a new leaf today?"

reading this makes me so sad ... even though this times are gone ...
i feel so sorry for him ... when ppl treat someone like this ... its hurting just hurting ... there is not way to find an excuse for this ...

thanks god these times are over ... but not why he had luck .... just cause of his hard and always ongoing hard work
he deserves every little part of all the success he has now and every single of his fans

xiao zhu jia you ^^

stina thanks a lot for sharing with us ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 pm

he was so cute in the pics.. thanks for sharing
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Whoo he really deserved it.ELLE,GUCCI,CHANEL all branded fighting to endorse him... bounce congrats congrats..you are our fashion king..he was really so popular all over asia..every endorsement he get will benefit the company with a lots of a money..that's our Show when the showbiz career down him he was really determined to SHOW what he really Gots...and now look at him A POISON become a Rating King....Love you Show..you never failed to amaze us.. I love you
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by xandrian08 Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 am

he really works hard on it and he deserved what he had now Smile
xandrian08
xandrian08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by lorshie127 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:44 am

"...will soon be closing himself off in preparation..."
what does this mean? no more bai fen bai for him during this whole concert prep (except for prerecorded episodes)? no more other activities except for rehearsals and training? Sad

i don't want him to overwork and die of exhaustion, but i still want to see clips of him.... Crying or Very sad
lorshie127
lorshie127
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks for translating, stina (:

He sure does deserve everything he has now, and I'm sure he appreciates it all.
He really has a story to tell through everything he does; you can hit the bottom, but you can d*mn also make it to the top again.
That's why he is so admirable :]
(and omg... he is hot in those pics Very Happy)
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:05 pm

omg idk what to say...but im glad that now companies are fighting over to get him...HAHAHA i think it's cool!!! they should have known that this dude is gonna be the TRENDY GUY...i wish they have payed more attention to him when SHOW was still starting his career..ooh those companies need to be thankful to SHOW for still working w/ them even though they declined him to wear their branded stuff before when he was not as popular as now...

&& i hope SHOW will do a movie soon too. i bet his movie will definitely be a HIT!he shouldn't be afraid because things have changed already.SHOW is the MAIN dude now, he needs to be more confident, esp that us,his fans/wives are always here to support him in everything he will do.

and w/ buying his CHANEL watch Shocked ooohh i wish someday i'll get to buy one too with CASH.hehehe
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:36 am

Now everyone wants a piece of him Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by poopie.tm Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:21 pm

>.< thats so awesome that everyone wants him.
in the lays bts, hes all lik "cuase everyone wants me" LMAO.. jia you show!!
poopie.tm
poopie.tm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:20 am

lorshie127 wrote:
"...will soon be closing himself off in preparation..."
what does this mean? no more bai fen bai for him during this whole concert prep (except for prerecorded episodes)? no more other activities except for rehearsals and training? Sad

i don't want him to overwork and die of exhaustion, but i still want to see clips of him.... Crying or Very sad

he said on live today that he'll be gone for a month TT_TT gonna miss him (even if they show pre-recorded ones... not the same!) but still happy for him ^^

everytime i hear sth like "everyone wants a piece of show" i get sad and angry and i know i should be happy but i'm not... of course it's good for him but that still doesn't mean they want him because they like him or anything... (because he's been the same ever since... only worked his way to his position today) ... they just want him because he's super popular now... stupid money-hungry idiots who only think about their own benefits -.- it wouldn't kill you to do sth just to be nice now and then!! -.- same with companies and cd-selling shops and what not... ok i kinda understand that they don't want to waste money on unsuccessful artists but... it's just so cruel T_T

i wonder if show is on the top of his career now... or how much better it can get... i mean he's already so successful.... only if he gets popular around the world... well no forget that XD it's real hard to get usa or europe etc to accept asian artists... glad that jackie chan made it Oo
i don't want to think about the time when show's career... noooooo don't even wanna say it XD but 20 more years...easy!! XD if he wants.... and i'm kinda sure he does ^^
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet84 Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 am

I don't know yaht he will go so many sad stories to become success like now.

I'm proud with show,he really worthed to be a king

Love u I love you
scarlet84
scarlet84

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 pm

thanks for the translation!!! show is sooo awesome!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by dcarollina Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Hello...
This would be my first post in this thread. Nice to meet you all.

I read this rather late, but somehow this very article brings back so much unpleasant memories that kind of make me so sad. I've been fixing my heart and eyes to this guy since a 6-7 years ago, ever since I got his first Showtime album, since he was still the guy who sport black nail polish on her digits, and even before that, when he was the guy with horrible yellow hair.

I must say that it was a very pleasant journey, to watch him grow and evolve into the today Show. I love seeing him like this, where he can display his antics and affections freely.
As a fan, it hurts a lot to see a guy you like so much being bullied on tv for money (the infamous show of being hit on the head by an octopus? Good God!), dressed like a woman with the whole shebang (though must admit he did look pretty), wearing diapers and being bullied (different with Xiao Gui's one in BFB...XG's is just cute. XZ's one look degrading), people drawing on his face with markers, and whatnot. He couldn't really care too much about his face back then...(remember about what he said "Let's fight but see if you try to touch my face?" ? So ironic, right). I really can't imagine how he felt, going to work every day, knowing that you'll only be severely degraded in national television.

I'm sure it's all kind of traumatic for him, too. He only been reaching this new height for how many years? 2-3 years? He was in the low for much longer. So I think he probably still hasn;t got the confidence just yet. But knowing him as we do, I don;t think he will shy away from challenges just because of some traumatic experience, right Cool .

So anyway, sorry for throwing random thoughts Smile It's just that the article really got me going. Cheers everyone, and let's keep supporting him with all our hearts, because he's the husband who we love and cherish so much pig king

dcarollina

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down