Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/08/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang's Girlfriend Has To Voluntarily Clean Up Dog Poop

+11
rawrr101
cookie2010
Rita8D
yu_chun_shan
kimmortal
iLuveLLa
xiaozhu_woaini07
|tinxiaozhu|
mypiggy
lollipopbbt<3show
claudz4lyf
15 posters

Go down

[03/08/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang's Girlfriend Has To Voluntarily Clean Up Dog Poop Empty [03/08/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang's Girlfriend Has To Voluntarily Clean Up Dog Poop

Post by claudz4lyf Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 am

Date: March 8, 2011
News Source: ChinaTimes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translation Credit: tammiest @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the 7th, Show Lo ZhiXiang (XiaoZhu) held a press conference for his new album in Beijing. Today (March 8th) is International Women's Day; Show was, however, unable to spend it with his mother. He could only give her some "red envelopes" in his stead, because "she likes gifts she can count." He revealed, "My mother loves animals. She'll even test the girls I bring home, see if they'll voluntarily clean up the dog's poop. If they do, they get extra points [with her]."

Show's mother has recently been looking for land in KeeLung to care for stray dogs. Show said, "Whenever I'd bring my girlfriend(s) home in the past, my mom would let the dog out on purpose to go to the bathroom. Then, she would watch to see if the girl would voluntarily help the dog clean up. It was a test to see whether or not she had any love for animals." There was finally a girl who passed the test; however, the girl cheated, and the relationship ended.
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

[03/08/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang's Girlfriend Has To Voluntarily Clean Up Dog Poop Empty Re: [03/08/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang's Girlfriend Has To Voluntarily Clean Up Dog Poop

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:15 am

*sigh* i like dogs but i don't have one XD and i don't like to clean their poop, but to be Show's wife, I'LL (TRY TO)DO IT~~!!!! lol

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[03/08/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang's Girlfriend Has To Voluntarily Clean Up Dog Poop Empty Re: [03/08/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang's Girlfriend Has To Voluntarily Clean Up Dog Poop

Post by mypiggy Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:43 am

no problem for me, i have a dog myself, i clean the poop, bath it & let it lick my face too....hehheh...

but mine is a small dog, read before that Show's dog are big dogs.... Shocked
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:55 am

haha..never mind[b] Razz
|tinxiaozhu|
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

http://tinxiaozhu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:41 am

That girl cheated on him. T_T CURSE YOU!! FOR CHEATING ON OUR HUBBY!!

I'll clean up the poop. XD
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:44 am

I have a dog but I don't clean their poops. Not that it irks me but I'm just lazy to clean it Razz But for Lo Mama's approval, I'll not be lazy anymore Razz
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:59 am

Gosh I wonder how anyone can pass the test. It's not like I'm irked or opposed to cleaning dog's poop. I have a cat at home whose litter box I always clean. It's just that it's not something I would voluntarily do as a guest at somebody's house, y'know? Like, there are certain rules to being a guest, some people hate it when their guests clean up because it's embarrassing for them or something. I remember offering to wash the dishes at my boyfriend's house and his mother was deeply offended by it, even though washing dishes was nothing for me.

But yeah, I would probably ask whether I'm supposed to leave the poop there, and if it's allowed, then I'd pick it up. I'm a neat freak. Very Happy Surely, that would get Lo Mama's approval?
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

i think it's just easy..luo mama im here!! lol!
|tinxiaozhu|
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

http://tinxiaozhu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm

i also love dogs but for some reason, my dog poops somewhere else and not in the house.... hehe... but for lo mama, I'll do it... Very Happy

i really don't understand how that girl could cheat on show... I mean just look at him... he is like the perfect guy... Smile
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:00 pm

XD I <3 dogs!!, I useed to own dogs but now not anymore,( they died for old age & 2 got dognapped, I did cleaned their poops XD!! just hold your breath, scoop them, and find a trashcan as possible. ( depends on what food the dogs eat =.= mines eat meats D: and fish) but if ur dog eat dog food like those stuff looks like cereals then i dont think it's that bad XD!! I'm not sure what kind of food do luomama's dog eat x-x;;
but I'll clean them >Very Happy!!!!! anything for her and Show
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie2010 Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 pm

XD Lol, i`ll clean up the poop,i used to help muck out the stables for my uncle, so dog poops are no problem.
cookie2010
cookie2010

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:11 am

I have a dog and clean up the poop. LOL. Smile The girl cheated on him?! TSK. What's up with that?! <_< She's so lucky she's Show's gf.
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:50 am

Wow, what a test? If I do get to his house, I'll probably would help out. It all depends how the visit would turn out.

As to the girlfriend who cheated on him...emhh! it's just not right to cheat on a boyfriend because he has to work and don't have time for her. No matter how independent a woman is, i always believe that you must support your man in every way especially if it is his career.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:45 pm

destinasf wrote:
As to the girlfriend who cheated on him...emhh! it's just not right to cheat on a boyfriend because he has to work and don't have time for her. No matter how independent a woman is, i always believe that you must support your man in every way especially if it is his career.

Agree! I mean, sure it must be hard when for her when he doesn't have time for you...but that is no excuss. On the bright side...he didn't get stuck with a person who might cheat on him after marrage. Hope he finds the right one for him and that his fans will continue to support (and for his ma's sake...a girl who will clean up after the dog lol!)
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:25 am

Yeeahhh maybe she got bored since Show was sooo busy and cheated on him... could of done it the right way... break up and then to new bf.. but noooo~ she had to do it behind his back. TskTsk... so un-loyal.
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 am

Luo mama's dog probably thought that'' How did I let this woman clean up my poop''=.=
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by ChestnutSniper Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:44 pm

kimmortal wrote:Gosh I wonder how anyone can pass the test. It's not like I'm irked or opposed to cleaning dog's poop. I have a cat at home whose litter box I always clean. It's just that it's not something I would voluntarily do as a guest at somebody's house, y'know? Like, there are certain rules to being a guest, some people hate it when their guests clean up because it's embarrassing for them or something. I remember offering to wash the dishes at my boyfriend's house and his mother was deeply offended by it, even though washing dishes was nothing for me.

But yeah, I would probably ask whether I'm supposed to leave the poop there, and if it's allowed, then I'd pick it up. I'm a neat freak. Very Happy Surely, that would get Lo Mama's approval?

I agree. It doesn't really bother me picking up dog's poop, but when you're a guest in someones house, you don't really know how to act because some people can be a bit weird about their guests helping to tidy up etc. But I'm guessing Show's ma is someone that doesn't mind guests helping out a bit haha
ChestnutSniper
ChestnutSniper

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:34 am

It's true. Different culture has different practices. Chinese / Asian practices are different from the West. Anyway it also depends how close the relationship is and how well you know the parents.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down