Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia] Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend

+3
yu_chun_shan
Sandhiya
lollipopbbt<3show
7 posters

Go down

[2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia] Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend Empty [2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia] Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BEIJING: Many men waffle when asked whom they would side with, in an argument between their girlfriend and their mother.

Taiwan singer Show Luo isn't one of them.

The star expressed that his mother will always come first, when he met the media at an autograph session in Beijing on Monday, reported Chinese media.

"If she (his girlfriend) talks back to my mother, we'll just break up … because she is unfilial," said Luo matter-of-factly, without even a moment's hesitation.
Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend

This comes just weeks after Luo kissed his mother on the mouth during one of his concerts, an incident which has raised more than a few eyebrows.

Could he have an Oedipus Complex and feel some sort of attraction toward his mother?

Luo insists that this was not the case - he explained that he simply loves his mother very much, and, as her son, just wants to make her happy.

"In this world, you only have one mother. There is no second mother.

"Doting on her, being filial to her is very normal," said Luo, who had previously pointed out that he often kissed his mother to show his affection for her.

Those who want to be Luo's girlfriend now have one more thing to take note of (besides Luo's penchant for wearing women's clothes at home) - don't upset his mother.

Source: Channel News Asia

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia] Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend Empty Re: [2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia] Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend

Post by Sandhiya Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:36 pm

I agree with him. I love him very much. I'll also break up with a boyfriend if he talks back to my mom. My parents have been here and will be here for my entire live. And as long for that ridiculous news about him and Luo mama. Just like Luo mama said: "Those people haven't been breastfed or have they?
Sandhiya
Sandhiya
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

[2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia] Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend Empty Re: [2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia] Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:06 pm

i think it's right for him to side with his mother... like he said, you only have one mother... plus, she's the one who has always been there for him... and i think everybody should be filial not just to their mother but to their family... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Yeah ~ Very well, Show.. That was a good idea.. Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaine_sweet18 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:53 pm

agree.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy like u show....
lalaine_sweet18
lalaine_sweet18
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 pm

well for me, it's best to side to whom is right. it always depends on the situation. but other than that, i still respect show's decision. Neutral
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsy lee Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:22 am

As I can see Show is very passionate and romantic...showin' your love and respect for your mom in public takes a real man to admit and appreciate all the good deeds...He inspired me so much and i'm looking forward to see him in person...i have just to save all my luck in the next SFC event & try to be there!
#iluvShow I love you
chelsy lee
chelsy lee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down