Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend

+19
punkfish
kaye_sjkk
Shang Tian Hua
PrincessK87
Tonya
mypiggy
o_ost1nao_o
sze92
hershei01
xiaozhu_woaini07
yu_chun_shan
Rita8D
kprincess
mimi9510
sZHANG_x
freya1507
rawrr101
Lolli
lollipopbbt<3show
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend Empty [02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:30 am

Source:http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com/post/3063505629/show-luo-rumoured-to-buy-apartment-to-hide-girlfriend

Taiwanese Singer Show Luo reportedly earned NT$300M last year

Recently the Taiwanese Media reported that the Show fancied a NT$300M apartment and suspected that the apartment would be used to hide his new girlfriend.

Qiu Ting Jun was reported to be Show's next girlfriend after the singer picked her for a commercial and invited the girl to be the female lead for his latest music video.

With long hair and milky white skin, Ting Jun was said to be Show's cup of tea. The media speculated that there was a huge possibility Ting Jun is Show's latest girlfriend.

A few days ago Show's manager confirmed that the singer had thoughts of buying an apartment but added that Show is currently looking at the prices and has yet to make a decision.

When asked if the apartment was going to be used to hide Show's girlfriend, Show's manager laughed and called the media creative.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------my opinion:this is crazy. buy apartment to hide a girlfriend? doesn't she have to work? sorry the news is really pissing me off cuz i get really jealous when Show is rumored to be with someone (hehe) but if we look at this in a positive way Smile he's getting world famous already so...it's natural that it'll happen right?

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend Empty Re: [02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend

Post by Lolli Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 am

I agree with the manager, this is just ridiculous. Rolling Eyes
It looks like everytime he works with a woman the media is making up such stupid stories.
Poor famous people. u.u
Lolli
Lolli
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

[02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend Empty Re: [02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend

Post by rawrr101 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 am

LOL. An apartment to hide a new girlfriend? His manager is right, the media is so creative. These rumors are getting weirder and weirder. So ridiculous. scratch
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 pm

the pic of the article is this ....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and we can see its the manhatten girl ... who won the compitition ... and is shooting the MV with him now ...
aish like xiao shuang said the media is really crative tztz
and they seem not to do their homework!

nod nod the new appartment makes sence
cause right now on SFC he is showing off his current one very carefree
but he already started this ~ oct last year ...

edit:
not sure about the girls ... sorry ... i thought the manhattan girl shoots the mv with him ... does she???
and not sure if the press speak about her or the actress from the 2nd MV
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 pm

i think they are talking about the manhattan girl coz the girl in the MV he's filming now is Ivy Chen Yi Han right? or are you talking about the girl in Only You?
this is so ridiculous
it was a matter of time before the media was gonna come up with some more stupid reports about Show -__-"
and wth, 'hide his new girlfriend' SERIOUSLY?!
the paparazzi would know where he lived anyway so how would it be possible to 'hide' her
cheehh. 吃饱了没事干
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi9510 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:58 pm

im sooooo PISS!!!
mimi9510
mimi9510
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:05 pm

LOL. I was so waiting for someone to post this here so that i can comment on this. Yeah, i know. I'm such a lazy person.

Firstly, i don't think Show will be THAT dumb to go house hunting publicly and even have his manager confirm it if he IS going to use the house as his love nest. LIKE WTH?

Secondly, buying an apartment just for his girlfriend is seriously the most riskiest thing he could probably have done. Ok, 2nd riskiest. 1st being the intenet scandal.

Last. Can't be bothered to find out about whatever her name is. WHO THE HELL IS SHE, MAN?! Enlighten me.

OH BTW. Try not to spam, okay~ Like comment with at least 3 lines?
Thanks. Very Happy
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:39 pm

XD hide gf LOL they r idiots =.='''....they sure hav plenty of time XD
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 pm

a new apartment to hide his girlfriend? that's crazy....
didn't he say before that if he ever had a girlfriend he would tell his wives and all that stuff? (if I remember correctly) so hiding her would be out of the question....
media people really make crazy stories sometimes....
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 pm

WOW.......WOW.........Sorry but that's all I can say right now. I mean seriously?! This is crazy. -.-" I agree this being the 2nd riskiest thing he would do. And I don't think he's that dumb to do this kind of thing. o.o And as for the apartment......for all we know, he could be just looking to move out of his current apartment. Those media sure have free time on their hands. They're big idiots. -.-"

LOL. I'd be jealous if he has a gf. -.-" That's how all of his wives should be feeling right now. XD
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 am

haha~~ all was right.. he should be thinking first and he would not risk this thing..
and why would he hide a girl? cos im thinking he's on the right age already.. and even if he has a girlfriend , i think.. he would not hide it anymore.. well,if he do~~ he'll not go far like buying a house to hide her.. that would be so much~~ and media will surely find out~~ just like how they creating stuffs on their head, they will surely try to figure it out~~
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 am

oh the girl that filmed du yi wu er only you isn't that girl. it's another professional model.

yeah. i heard the manhattan girl is suppose to film touch my heart but apparently ivy chen is the female lead.

maybe the next mv ? hmm or she might not even film it. p

oh Show WILL hide his girlfriend if he has one. just not to an extend that he will buy a 300 mil house to hide her. what is she ? a puppy ? she needs to go out too. it doesn't even make sense. that's just stupid and ridiculous.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 am

trueXD ? a puppy very funny sze92.... cough 300mil house just to hide her? ._.;;; like she doesnt hav her own house to hide.. n y would he hide her if the media dont no who she is....
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:50 am

Lol what the heck...this is so misleading xD ahahahaha..... the title of it ...

it's not even rumored that he has a girlfriend or rumored that he's trying to hide a girlfriend...that's not even the point of the news .. rofl..

they were just simply saying that he was seen or reported to have been looking at a $300 million house.... and blah blah wow he has lots of money etc etc...

and reporters were only CURIOUS and asked if he was going to hide a girlfriend in there or something. LoL. it's not even a rumor.. it was a QUESTION..HYPOTHETICAL question..

hahahahahahahahaha oh tw media..when will you stop torturing your own and everyone else as well. it's sad.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:10 am

LOL @ Stina jie. xDDD I agree. Hahaha. After what you said, I agree about the title being misleading.

But...his wives, meaning us, are gonna be hella mad when he gets a girlfriend xD
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:09 am

hmm well not really. many of us can't wait for him to find himself a wife or at least a girlfriend. at least someone would be home waiting for him, taking care of him. make sure he sleeps early. all those. he won't feel lonely.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 am

LOL. Oh just you wait. We're gonna be jealous but then it will fade to love again. xD

But yeah...he won't feel lonely. ^_^
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:21 am

LOL. @xiaozhu_woaini yes you are right. we will be jealous at first but then we will definitely give our blessing to them.

he deserve to be love & care for by someone he love deeply.

if he's happy, i will be happy Very Happy
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:19 am

mypiggy wrote:LOL. @xiaozhu_woaini yes you are right. we will be jealous at first but then we will definitely give our blessing to them.

he deserve to be love & care for by someone he love deeply.

if he's happy, i will be happy Very Happy

LOL. Yeah. If he's happy, I'm happy. Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:40 am

OMG.. these paparazzi.. -____-'

aren't they tired!!?? AHHH!!???? -___-'
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:02 pm

The whole thing is ridiculous from start to finish. what i think is the most ridiculous thing about this article not the hidding a gf or buyin an apt for her but......

Show made NT$300M last year. He is looking for a house/apt that is NT$300M. What is he supposed to just blow an entire years salary to lock up this mysterious woman???

I think the tw media has been watching to many fairy tales lately thinking that the damsel needs to be locked away in the tower from prying eyes lol. Smile
PrincessK87
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 pm

it's like head over heels. there was also a girl hidden. sry, it just came to my mind.

I hope that Show will find a girl who can makes him happy. even if someone get jealous, but we all want him to be happy - coz he has given us happiness, right...

kprincess: I was laughing so hard coz of ur comment -
"Secondly, buying an apartment just for his girlfriend is seriously the most riskiest thing he could probably have done. Ok, 2nd riskiest. 1st being the intenet scandal."
our Show. he is just human. that's one of the reason I love him I love you pig
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:18 pm

^ LOL. WELL. It's true.

And yeah. Dude got some huge money in his bank account.
I just want to see the onterior of the house actually. considering how his current/previous house is so d*mn gorgeous.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 pm

It`s okay for me to have Show a girlfriend.. Very Happy

Well let just support him.. in whatever he wants.. Very Happy

Jia you
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Gee... Shocked

I don't think the two of them look compatible lol... XD Show is too hot for her.. But as long as Show is happy, I'll support him no matter what. Very Happy
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by jchao617 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:07 am

kprincess wrote:LOL. I was so waiting for someone to post this here so that i can comment on this. Yeah, i know. I'm such a lazy person.

Firstly, i don't think Show will be THAT dumb to go house hunting publicly and even have his manager confirm it if he IS going to use the house as his love nest. LIKE WTH?

Secondly, buying an apartment just for his girlfriend is seriously the most riskiest thing he could probably have done. Ok, 2nd riskiest. 1st being the intenet scandal.

Last. Can't be bothered to find out about whatever her name is. WHO THE HELL IS SHE, MAN?! Enlighten me.

OH BTW. Try not to spam, okay~ Like comment with at least 3 lines?
Thanks. Very Happy

I so agree. man the MEDIA got no life or something LOL they're not afraid to get in trouble with their rumors being spread.

jchao617
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 pm

is it weird that i had a dream about him buying an apartment for some reason, before this article came out???

that aside, its funny how the media will go to great lengths to just get a scandal, if that were me i'd prob say somethinng like. uh no, but you can buy my album on ......etc. stuff like that. haha
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyJumper Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Uhh these reporters are just making me mad! Making up a story every time he works with a girl. Ughh! Give him a break already! Goodness! He works soo hard and you write all these stupid rumours about him. Come on and right about all the good stuff! Uhhh..sorry..I just get really upset when they do this. haha! I get jealous too, but I will definitely give him my blessing if you finds someone he loves. Very Happy He deserves happiness! Jia you Show! cheers cheers
SunnyJumper
SunnyJumper
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

http://sjlovesshowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jchao617 Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:01 am

SunnyJumper wrote:Uhh these reporters are just making me mad! Making up a story every time he works with a girl. Ughh! Give him a break already! Goodness! He works soo hard and you write all these stupid rumours about him. Come on and right about all the good stuff! Uhhh..sorry..I just get really upset when they do this. haha! I get jealous too, but I will definitely give him my blessing if you finds someone he loves. Very Happy He deserves happiness! Jia you Show! cheers cheers

LOL i know they got no life's or something if that was me i would of been like "yeah that's my girlfirend so what? you gonna write about it?" "Go ahead since you guys are that bored and got nothin to gossip about" hahaha.

jchao617
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by yrak_chan Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:44 am

haist,media really so creative to create a story like this,he's not that crazy do to that!!!....
yrak_chan
yrak_chan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next