Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/21/13 XIN MSN] Who is Show Luo’s one-day girlfriend?

Go down

[07/21/13 XIN MSN] Who is Show Luo’s one-day girlfriend? Empty [07/21/13 XIN MSN] Who is Show Luo’s one-day girlfriend?

Post by claudz4lyf Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 am

The Taiwanese singer-actor brought his “one-day girlfriend” to an event in his hometown on Saturday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Returning to his hometown Keelung as a Taiwan Tourism Bureau ambassador, Show Luo celebrated his 34th birthday in advance on Saturday, with 500 overseas fans and 300 local residents, along with his “one-day girlfriend” – which turned out to be a life-size Hello Kitty.

Loud shrieks of “kawaii” (cute) were heard when the well-loved character appeared on stage, holding Show’s hand. “My girlfriend doesn’t have a mouth. Since she can’t speak, she is in charge of waving her hands. I’ll do the talking,” the singer-actor joked.

The “couple” introduced various Taiwanese fare to the crowd, and Show treated his fans to Keelung’s famous dessert, shaved ice, personally made by the singer himself.

When asked if he intends to step into the director’s chair and shoot an idol drama to promote Taiwan’s beautiful sights, Show pointed out that he once directed a music video titled ‘Without You’.

“I wasn’t popular back then so nobody knows about it. The video also featured Jerry Huang and Terri Kwan,” said Show.

In addition, Show shared that he used to reenact the scenes in Japanese drama Tokyo Love Story with his ex-girlfriend at the Keelung harbour during his high school days.

“We would stand at opposite ends and shout ‘I love you’ before running towards each other and hugging when we meet,” he quipped

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other news Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down