Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend

+19
punkfish
kaye_sjkk
Shang Tian Hua
PrincessK87
Tonya
mypiggy
o_ost1nao_o
sze92
hershei01
xiaozhu_woaini07
yu_chun_shan
Rita8D
kprincess
mimi9510
sZHANG_x
freya1507
rawrr101
Lolli
lollipopbbt<3show
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: [02-02-11]Show Luo rumored to buy apartment to hide his girlfriend

Post by SunnyJumper Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:08 pm

jchao617 wrote:
SunnyJumper wrote:Uhh these reporters are just making me mad! Making up a story every time he works with a girl. Ughh! Give him a break already! Goodness! He works soo hard and you write all these stupid rumours about him. Come on and right about all the good stuff! Uhhh..sorry..I just get really upset when they do this. haha! I get jealous too, but I will definitely give him my blessing if you finds someone he loves. Very Happy He deserves happiness! Jia you Show! cheers cheers

LOL i know they got no life's or something if that was me i would of been like "yeah that's my girlfirend so what? you gonna write about it?" "Go ahead since you guys are that bored and got nothin to gossip about" hahaha.

Haha! Yeah, I don't think he would admit to anything though if it wasn't true. Smile Uhh..reporters...sooo annoying! Mad
SunnyJumper
SunnyJumper
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

http://sjlovesshowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2