Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/31/13 ETtoday] Show Luo born romantic, brought girlfriend to watch the view during middle school 

3 posters

Go down

[05/31/13 ETtoday] Show Luo born romantic, brought girlfriend to watch the view during middle school  Empty [05/31/13 ETtoday] Show Luo born romantic, brought girlfriend to watch the view during middle school 

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo took over as Taiwan's tourism ambassador, filming a special video to promote tourism. The day before, he visited four locations,  the Huangjin Museum, Jiufen Street, Keelung Night Market and Zhongzhen Park. Born romantic, he also introduced the place where he loves to bring his girlfriend during middle school to watch the view.

As Taiwan's tourism ambassador, Show recommends Keelung's Jiufen, selling old memories. He says that Jiufen street is where he would usually bring his girlfriend during high school, "We would come here after class, drink tea, watch the view and eat snacks, I would not feel tired after driving the motorcycle for 40 minutes. At that time, there were a few shops and there were not much people as there is now." During middle school, he loves bringing his girlfriend near his house to Zhongzhen Park to watch the night view, "You can see there Keelung's night view which is really beautiful!"

Every time he arrives at Jiufen Street, Show will eat Jiufen taro balls. Making taro balls for the first time, unexpectedly, the manager had a sweet voice making Show say "Your tone does not sound like you're in a competition, more like falling in love!" The taro balls that Show made was assessed by the manager as "sausage" and will sell poorly. Show asked the expert to not be too demanding, laughing: "I have only made rice balls, I've never done taro balls, my cooking skills are not that good, I only understand how to enjoy eating."

He says he was a kid who grew up at the night market, even though he moved to Taipei already,  after getting off work during the night, he would still invite a few friends to eat braised pork rice. Show said that he can finish seven bowls, sometimes, the boss would remind him: "You are an artist, don't eat too much.

Zhongzhen Park does not only have memories of Show's love but also his childhood memories with his mom and dad. during the filming at the park, Luo Mama specially came to visit, both mother and son played with a coin operated car in front of the Guanyin, recalling his childhood, Show said: "My house is below the park, my mom and dad only had me as a child, every Saturday andmSunday, dad and mom would bring me here and play, dad would act as the monster and catch mom and then I would rescue my mom, fighting monsters under Guanyin, it was the game my dad always played with me.

Six years ago, Show filmed "Corner with Love". At that time, he stayed at the drama's house located at "Wuxing Street No. 69". Actually, it is located near Huangjiin Museum's "Jinguang Road No.69". Revisiting the place, Show was constantly saying: "I miss this!" and kept on picking up his phone to take more pictures, he says: "Filmed here for three months, rode the bike for a really long time because of this drama and also because of this, everybody knew me better." Aside from riding the bike, Show didn't forget to joke: "The toilets are very clean." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Translated by: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: ETtoday

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[05/31/13 ETtoday] Show Luo born romantic, brought girlfriend to watch the view during middle school  Empty Re: [05/31/13 ETtoday] Show Luo born romantic, brought girlfriend to watch the view during middle school 

Post by antoniadim Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:09 am

Such a sweet boy Smile There's no way you won't fall for him
antoniadim
antoniadim
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

[05/31/13 ETtoday] Show Luo born romantic, brought girlfriend to watch the view during middle school  Empty Re: [05/31/13 ETtoday] Show Luo born romantic, brought girlfriend to watch the view during middle school 

Post by swtiger16 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Wow Show Luo is sooo lucky to be an "only child", I love his parent, love the Luo family. XD

swtiger16

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down