Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/19/2008 - Sina] Netizens Choose Show Lo as The Most Ideal Lover!

+13
Vig22
engin
ammer_sweet
rokziie
archie1804
r0ngx
missfangirl
Killer_smile
ellehcir1408
littlecutekitty
Felicitationx3
masquerade
o_ost1nao_o
17 posters

Go down

[12/19/2008 - Sina] Netizens Choose Show Lo as The Most Ideal Lover! Empty [12/19/2008 - Sina] Netizens Choose Show Lo as The Most Ideal Lover!

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:36 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thank you! Smile*
Netizens Choose Show Lo as The Most Ideal Lover!

12/19/2008

What if you could choose to live with your favorite celebrity? Who would you choose to live with you? A renowned friends network website, with 16 million netizens, held a "The Male/Female Celebrity You Want to Live With Most" polling. The results came out, and whether it was Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Mainland China, Asia's Dance King Show Lo was chosen as their number one choice of male celebrities to live with!

This attracted over tens of thousands of people to partake in the polling. For the male celebrities, the top three were Show Lo, Fahrenheit, and Lee Hom Wang, with the order a little different in each region, but in Taiwan the order was Show Lo, Fahrenheit and Lee Hom Wang. Show Lo was first, taking more than 50 percent of the votes. Lots of netizens reasoned that it was because of Show's down-to-earthness and humor that made them like him. A netizen with username "卡哇伊a咪醬 [Ka Wa Yi a Mi Jiang]" said, "Show is funny and cute~he probably can't bear shutting his eyes when sleeping~" and many others with cute comments.

Second place was Fahrenheit. With the acting, singing, and endorsing from the four of them, their popularity is hitting a home-run! And soon to release a new album, the international superstar Lee Hom Wang is also up at the top, taking third place! May Day had fourth place. For Mainland China, besides Show Lo sitting stably in first place, Lee Hom Wang had the second highest number of votes. Mainland Chinese netizens imagined themselves been swooned by Lee Hom's voice. In third and fourth place was Fahrenheit and Jay Chou, respectively. Hong Kong's placements were the same as Taiwan's.

For the female celebrities, the top three of Taiwan and Hong Kong were Rainie Yang, Jolin Tsai, and S.H.E, with their vote counts very close. Each of them had netizens crazily voting for them. Rainie Yang was in first place, and besides thinking that she is very cute and funny, netizens also comically expressed, "The mole on her face attracts me" and other quirky reasons. And for pop queen Jolin Tsai, there were also tons of netizen supporters, their reason was because Jolin is pretty and really hard working, etc. However, there were some netizens that creatively reasoned, "I'll probably get skinny living with her!" and others with reasons that could make you laugh. Taiwan's female pop group S.H.E. sat upon third place in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. In Mainland China, their first place was Taiwan's supermodel Lin Chih Ling, Mainlander netizens love Chih Ling Jie Jie's [Big Sister Chih Ling] sexiness and elegance! And in second place is Jasmine Fish Leong, netizens lover her gentle and moving voice.

This time, iPartment's website had held a polling event for "The Male/Female Celebrity You Want To Live With Most," and due to Show's earning of over half of the votes from all three lands, iPartment's regional general manager Lin Zhi Ming expressed, "Show Lo is too popular with the netizens! So, we've already contacted Show Lo's management, and we plan to hold a 3-region event, so our 16 million iPartment members can take advantage, and more of Show's fans get a chance to get up close and personal!" It's perceptible that Show's super charisma has already reached innumerable netizens. He will soon be releasing his new album, "Trendy Man," and in less than half a month of pre-orders, he's already sold 60,000 copies. Believably, when the album releases officially, the sales record will be shockingly great!

Source : Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[12/19/2008 - Sina] Netizens Choose Show Lo as The Most Ideal Lover! Empty Re: [12/19/2008 - Sina] Netizens Choose Show Lo as The Most Ideal Lover!

Post by masquerade Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:32 pm

Congratz to Show! He's way too popular =]
he really is many people's ideal lover. Ok, the Joliin comment lmao..
masquerade
masquerade
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

http://www.cul-desac.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[12/19/2008 - Sina] Netizens Choose Show Lo as The Most Ideal Lover! Empty Re: [12/19/2008 - Sina] Netizens Choose Show Lo as The Most Ideal Lover!

Post by Felicitationx3 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Hey, Jessie, what do you think of THAT! Show in first place and Leehom in third. Hm, we can say this is a little peak in the future of our bet!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:34 pm

lol,..it's not a mole on rainie's face -_- it's a birthmark/beauty mark, cuz moles are those..huge bumpy and hair scary things lol

Show all the way <3 Leehom as well =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:26 am

congrats Show.. another proof that he is simply the best.. Smile
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:15 am

of course he is...oh my gosh...who would not love to live with this guy??...and yeah 60 000 pre-orders so far...only 40 000 more to go..Show is gonna be in that little cute dress...oh gosh cant wait for that.~!!by the way thanks for this awesome news..it makes my day!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:19 am

oh wow. of course, who else to choose but Show right?! i mean, he's clean, he's fun to be with, he's nice, he's thoughtful, he's a girl's best bud, DARN I WANT TO LIVE WITH HIM TOO. hahaha. he would make a nice housemate. though he'll prob make your life a living hell if you don't keep the house clean too. LOL.

gosh. i don't think i wld want to live with jolin. must eat all those healthy stuff with her. /: S.H.E would be a more fun choice than her. Very Happy
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:29 am

Weee to showluo Smile (L)

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:22 am

who else can beat our dear Show?! Twisted Evil Show has charisma because he is a down to earth people. His all hard work now pays.. in 3 region! ^.^ Show is a King absolutely.
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:57 am

indeed, show lo. most perfect guy. haha. though there's no really a perfect person. but he is exceptional! loove him!
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:57 am

of course,it can't be anyone else, right?

I have a question what are netizens?

Last edited by ammer_sweet on Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:18 am

i think its like the people in the internet,
i dunno. xp em i right?
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:28 pm

of course Very Happy he is the best Very Happy

Shocked 60.000 copies and its not even out yet. omg you have to dress as a girl soon tíhí Very Happy famous famous tooooo famous Very Happy

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone Very Happy (um well is coming in my country, don't know about yours, but anyway Very Happy)
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:24 pm

ammer_sweet wrote:of course,it can't be anyone else, right?

I have a question what are netizens?

Internet citizens! :]
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:44 pm

i want to live with alan too !...hehe,,xxx
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by celinaa Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:18 pm

show sure indeed is the best XDXD
it'll be awesome to live with him.. with his sense of humour!. lOls..
just love show Very Happy:D he's simply the best.
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:25 pm

Thanks Felicitationx3 and rokziie for answering ^^
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:20 am

definetly he will win all votes... he's such a sweet and caring person... everyone just wants to live with him... and thts obvious for sure... he's such a darling..
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shelovesshowx3 Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:11 pm

YA! i agree, he's so sweet, nice and caring person,
everyone wants to live with him,
with the sense of humour he have
and of course he will win all votes! (:
60,000 album alr. album not even release yet.
u going to wear dress out,
are u prepared? hahahahaha! ;D
i really cant imagine he was wearing a dress out =x
looking forward! Very Happy
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:31 pm

he is perfect guy for every women hearts...many girls dreaming about to be his wife:oops:he had a great personality that guys had Razz love him too...he is the most ideal lover for us...iam so happy b'coz show become more popular and his career become succesful congrats for my loving show..his album sales is moving too fast.and for sure when he release his album its become a blast the sales will reach morethan 150,000 i hope will be the sales must be higher than that... as he promise he must wear a dress Very Happy love him always Arrow
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down