Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/06/12 XinMSN] Who is going to get Show Luo and Elva Hsiao's contracts?

+4
kprincess
yu_chun_shan
princezblu
lollipopbbt<3show
8 posters

Go down

[12/06/12 XinMSN] Who is going to get Show Luo and Elva Hsiao's contracts? Empty [12/06/12 XinMSN] Who is going to get Show Luo and Elva Hsiao's contracts?

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 am

Taiwan Gold Typhoon Entertainment's management shakeup sees a potential of them losing the two money-making singers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwan Gold Typhoon Entertainment's sudden decision to replace their general manager might cause the company to lose their biggest cash cows, Show Luo and Elva Hsiao.

On Saturday, Gold Typhoon's general manager was ousted from her position. Despite the internal struggles, the company drew up a lucrative contract for Show and Elva, both who had brought in more than NT$500mil (S$21.43 mil) each for the company every year.

Other than Gold Typhoon, three other record companies are keen on signing up the two singers.
With regards to the singers' contracts, Elva and Show's manager, Jiang Cheng Jin, expressed on Sunday that they planned to "wait until Gold Typhoon announce their new general manager before making a decision."
Gold Typhoon sees a potential in losing another one of their best singers as Taiwan superstar A-Mei has yet to express any interest in renewing her contract which is coming to an end soon.
In other related news, Taiwanese singer Angela Chang, who was speculated to be signing on to Wonderful Music, might end up inking a deal with rival company B'in Music instead.
Wonderful Music's CEO expressed that the company is in touch with Angela and is keen to promote the 30-year-old after seeing her potential.
However, it was rumoured that B'in Music had approached several lyricists to work on lyrics of six new songs for the singer. Angela's sister had reportedly confirmed the rumour but B'in Music's management has denied any deal with the singer.

Source: Xin MSN Entertainment

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[12/06/12 XinMSN] Who is going to get Show Luo and Elva Hsiao's contracts? Empty Re: [12/06/12 XinMSN] Who is going to get Show Luo and Elva Hsiao's contracts?

Post by princezblu Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:51 am

aurrghh!!!! wtf is gold typhoon doing!!!! everything was in place and in peace!!!!!!! then they suddenly changed managers?!!!!! the heck?!
princezblu
princezblu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

[12/06/12 XinMSN] Who is going to get Show Luo and Elva Hsiao's contracts? Empty Re: [12/06/12 XinMSN] Who is going to get Show Luo and Elva Hsiao's contracts?

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 pm

why would they even let them go when they were bringing in millions to the company? Sad and is show's contract with them ending soon since they are considering this?
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:52 am

OMG OH WOW. I didn't know their internal strife is THIS bad. Until they had to change the General Manager. OR RATHER. she was OUSTED. WOW.

I don't think this is the case of Gold Typhoon "letting go" of the 2 artists. The internal strife itself is worrying. I would totally consider if i were them.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 am

"ALL THINGS'' are in the ''RIGHT PLACE'' at the ''RIGHT TIME''... and i don't understand why they're doing this?! i mean, it's really evident that these two singers are really 9ood and now the're doing this?! btw, the company planned to changed their manager but why only these two are affected???... why other singers under the same company are not??? Question
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 am

Other singers are also affected but these two are the cash cows. The company puts more importance in them.

am i right?

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:57 pm

kprincess wrote:OMG OH WOW. I didn't know their internal strife is THIS bad. Until they had to change the General Manager. OR RATHER. she was OUSTED. WOW.

I don't think this is the case of Gold Typhoon "letting go" of the 2 artists. The internal strife itself is worrying. I would totally consider if i were them.

this does not sound good for GT ... in the first point cause when you ousted someone ... hm there must be going on serious issues inside - and i think we dont have enough infos why this affacting show and elva ... we will wait and see
i can imagine like last time when show's contract got to get renewed a lot of other companies vowe for him ... so it will be again he is super star in taiwan who does not want to have him under contract ... money guaranted person
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by seinssy Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 pm

oh dear!!! sorry to ask is it because of this matter Zhu Ge left YLBFB? confused
seinssy
seinssy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:38 am

It might not be a bad idea for Show to go to another record company. Gold Tyhpoon have done a good job but sometimes I think they are a little lazy and rely too much on the signing events and gifts to sell Show's albums instead of trying to promote his music more.

I still don't think Show has got the credit he deserves for his successful songs. Maybe a different company can help him get that.

Sometimes change can be good.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down