Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2014/05/16 - NEWS] Show Lo Changes Mind About Not Getting Married, Wants 2-3 Children?

Go down

[2014/05/16 - NEWS] Show Lo Changes Mind About Not Getting Married, Wants 2-3 Children? Empty [2014/05/16 - NEWS] Show Lo Changes Mind About Not Getting Married, Wants 2-3 Children?

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed May 21, 2014 8:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the 15th, Show Lo Chih Hsiang attended a charity event as ambassador to promote
"Help for Women and Children Victims of Domestic Violence" to bring awareness to domestic violence victims. He recalled his father used to amusingly smudge mud on his face and jokingly tell Xiao Zhu, "Look, your mother hit me again." Speaking of his father, Xiao Zhu finally revealed that he would like to have 2-3 children, "During the time my dad passed away, I'm an only child, so there were lots of emotions I couldn't share with anyone else."

But Show had once said he wasn't planning on getting married? During the interview, he admitted, "My thoughts have been swayed, I think getting married and having children is a stage I must go through." Xiao Zhu says, "I think I'll be a dad who really loves his family." Though he admits he'd like to get married, he hasn't set a time for himself, when time comes it comes.

Source : ET Today
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || Show Lo's Int'l English Forum

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down