Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/08/2008] Show Lo Promised to Spend Every Lunar New Year With His Fans, Mother Not Unhappy

Go down

[02/08/2008] Show Lo Promised to Spend Every Lunar New Year With His Fans, Mother Not Unhappy Empty [02/08/2008] Show Lo Promised to Spend Every Lunar New Year With His Fans, Mother Not Unhappy

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:44 am

Show Lo Promised to spend every Lunar New Year With His Fans, Mother Not Unhappy

02/08/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

”Bai Long Wang” [White Dragon King] had directed Show “Xiao Zhu” Lo to finally annul the “abstinence pact” that he had set for him last year. As the New Year rang in, Show immediately helped the Hong Kong newspapers choose 4 female fans to celebrate the New Year with the dragon dance. He even announced a love’s promise to all his loving fans, “So long as I am alive, we will always meet to celebrate the New Year, and that will never change!”

Show has always been very caring of his fans, and as a gesture of appreciation to his fans in Hong Kong, he especially chose 4 female fans to celebrate the new year, for the Hong Kong newspaper. When Show held up a the lion’s head, which weighed over 10 kg., it was a little fatiguing for him, but when he saw that his little fans were breaking a sweat trying to hold up the dragon’s head, he immediately seemed hurt. He was constantly asking them, “Is it heavy? Will you be okay?” And when the cameramen were snapping away and changing angles, he’d ask, “Do they still have to hold it up? Can I just be the one holding it?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mother Nor Girlfriend Gets a Piece…

Show loves his fans, he loves them so much that he’d rather give up the once-a-year-chance-for-a-break for the Lunar New Year that singers get. Every year, for the first four days of the New [Lunar] Year, Show would stay in Taiwan and hold autograph sessions for his fans. This slowly became an unwritten “New Year’s Promise” between Show and his fans, so of course this year was no different.

He said, “My mother has never complained before,{reporter: How about your girlfriend?} I don’t have a girlfriend. I haven’t had one through these years. To me, family is the most important, so I’ll have a New Year’s reunion dinner with my family. And my fans are like the parents that put the clothes on my back and food on my plate.” He also said that even if he starts dating in the future, this promise will never change, “So long as I am alive, and even if there is only one fan left, we will still meet and celebrate the New Year, and this will never change.”

Show really enjoyed the time celebrating New Year’s with his fans. His fan’s mothers and elders all came around and gave Show little red envelopes. Even though they were filled with lots of money, only about $100-200 TWD (~$3-$6 USD), but this made him feel very warm inside. He said, “Every red envelope is a wish given to me, giving me good luck and fortune. Every time I get an envelope, I always feel it, and if it feels thick (thick as in filled with a stack of money), I don’t accept it. I don’t want them to be wasting money. But the one I gave to my mother…has to be thick, about 7 digits worth!”

Source: Sina.com
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down